Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Up Bishy retail park again with the wean dolled up to the nines to pose for the gram 🤢🥴🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I needed tights today when I was out PUT SOME TIGHTS ON THE GIRL duck SAKE
The wean wont feel the cold, besides the big revolting hairy coat shes draped her in, she'll be running about constantly working the angles as per the maws instructions, grim!

Reactions: 4
New thread name suggestions anyone? I feel it needs to include some kind of beans reference...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wait a minute - that revolting coat has been fashioned from that heebie jeebie bleeping bedspread!! Ashleigh (as we now know her) has been crafting with the weans as part of their new enrichment regime!

• Haha
Wait a minute - that revolting coat has been fashioned from that heebie jeebie bleeping bedspread!! Ashleigh (as we now know her) has been crafting with the weans as part of their new enrichment regime!
Enrichment regime 😂😂😂

• Haha
I can confirm that that monstrosity of a fur coat was definitely not the ideal choice for a 4 year old in Glasgow today 🙄 rainy, muggy weather and she’s got her kitted out like that.

• Heart
Thread suggestion - Come on kids, pose me a winner. Then you can have some cold beans on toast for dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Other suggestion....
Beans, the more you eat the more you toot, Ash don't mind she'll flog anything to get the loot 😉

Reactions: 8
Wee sneaky hiding the ad sign on the top left of her stories today. Fair play she added paid partnership in the following once. “So I discovered this app...” did you duck. Nothing wrong with saying “This cool company got in touch and I love this photo book idea” I see insta people say that all the time. It’s honesty to a point.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Did you know my names Ashleigh and im all about the #luxe I punt beans and ma weans to make ma bucks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she put a belt directly under her boobs? That just emphasises the fact she has no waist. Ash love, go see a stylist instead of fannying about with botox and god knows what cosmetic "fixes", you will feel a million times better.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she put a belt directly under her boobs? That just emphasises the fact she has no waist. Ash love, go see a stylist instead of fannying about with botox and god knows what cosmetic "fixes", you will feel a million times better.
It’s so random. I think it would look better just loose no belt needed. Has a knack for making things look cheap

It’s so random. I think it would look better just loose no belt needed. Has a knack for making things look cheap

She needs to wear structured items of clothing to give her the illusion of some shape to her body. Slim fit, high waist trousers with a peplum top and heels would give the illusion of a waist and would look far better than that ugly brown suede effect shirt thing she’s got on. It’s hideous. The belt under boobs thing just looks completely and utterly ridiculous.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.