Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, i quite liked the two dresses she put up for the wedding. I thought both were much more flattering than her usual efforts.

Still dont know how or why anyone could be arsed putting on a full face of slap for a day in the house. She wears more makeup round the house then most people do on a night out!
I thought both dresses were really flattering - preferred it with the full shoe rather than those sandals

Reactions: 3
“How many of you knew my name was Ashleigh?”

Ermmmm everyone? What else was it going to be?!!!

🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she wear a different dress for the wedding than the 2 she originally showed?
The outfit she was wearing in the wedding boomerang didn't look as flattering to me 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought that yesterday- surely anyone’s who’s interested in seeing her house will have seen it now 😂 so many of these mum channel types are so lazy with content- same old shite on repeat. There’s so many things they could do- reviews/vlogs of local family attractions, it’s getting near Halloween and ash seems quite creative with stuff like that so why not a wee series on making different Halloween costumes etc. This is supposed to be a career for these women- put some effort in!

Reactions: 7
I thought that yesterday- surely anyone’s who’s interested in seeing her house will have seen it now 😂 so many of these mum channel types are so lazy with content- same old shite on repeat. There’s so many things they could do- reviews/vlogs of local family attractions, it’s getting near Halloween and ash seems quite creative with stuff like that so why not a wee series on making different Halloween costumes etc. This is supposed to be a career for these women- put some effort in!
Yes, she made that princess Fiona dress for Ella last year and it was bloody good to be honest!! Should have done more of a tutorial thing on that, that's the sort of content that does well.
We don't want to see you showing off your grey/white/blush boring house, or speed cleaning with your arse cheeks out 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly! 😂 I don’t think she does herself justice tbh. Some tutorials on fancy dress outfits for kids would do great and she’s good at cakes as well is she not? Some tutorials or tips and how to videos on stuff like that would make her stand out a bit from all the Poundland hauls and all the usual shite. Also like people have said here before I think a lot of her viewers can identify with struggling with their weight so things like that jeans video she did was actually good! Instead of claiming she’s a 12 just be honest and make videos about a journey to lose weight and feel healthier as a mum and shopping for your figure when u don’t feel happy with it. I think plenty mums can identify with that (I know I can! 😂)

Reactions: 9
Selling her kids clothes on depop🤔donate them you cheap skate. Whit your your making a fiver on some items, it’s different if it was second hand Gucci numbers but naw most of it’s second hand primark and Matalan 🙈

Reactions: 6
Sorry but just seen her wedding outfit on insta ladies she looks like she’s done the boob tuck again or like she’s about to drop another child another disaster in my eyes each to their own though, I thought she suited the straight one !

• Haha
Sorry but just seen her wedding outfit on insta ladies she looks like she’s done the boob tuck again or like she’s about to drop another child another disaster in my eyes each to their own though, I thought she suited the straight one !
She looks 6 months preggers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am fuming, I had emailed stobo castle at least two months ago regarding this suite and was informed there were NO available weekend dates until 2020. I was willing to PAY nearly £1000 for the stay but I have settled for a lower priced room this weekend. I will be airing my view to the hotel, I am actually in shock that these nobodies have got a free stay and here’s me over here working my arse off! This will be my last stay at Stobo

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
She looks as if she's pushing 40 in the latest pic! Those TEEF and the staring into the distance, tragic 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why oh why did she pick that dress? The other one was much more flattering. It makes her stomach look huge (I'm sure it's not, its just the dress)
She seems really down at the moment, I wonder if she's ok? She seems to have stopped going to the gym and doesn't go out much except for going shopping. Maybe she's shopping to try and cheer herself up?

Reactions: 3
I think the dress was nice but I do think she’s done that hoicking it up at the boobs thing again like she usually does with the belt which makes it stick out more. It’s far better than a lot of the stuff she’s worn before so I think it’s a step in the right direction! I think her weight gets her down cos she wants to be this Insta image of herself but in reality she’s just got a very normal womans body that doesn’t really work with the instagram fashion she would like to wear. I do sympathise with her cos I think she just struggles to dress for her shape and doesn’t have great style so I think she feels a bit lost with her image.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.