Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread guys.

Thanks to @Misspiggy12 for the title πŸ‘Œ Had to change shitters for squitters to be allowed, hope it's not a northern word and everyone gets it 🀣

Also, my stupid fat,clumsy thumbs clicked the post thread button before I could add the tags πŸ™ˆ does anyone know if I can edit it, or is that a mod job? Sorry everyone! X

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Brilliant thread name .
I'll be the 1st to admit I'd never heard of Squirtters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I call it Skitters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I havent watched it but Maisys latest YT just came up as recommended...Β£150 in primark!! Relatable Eilidh...exactly the reason i stopped watching her.

I know this is mamareids thread but easier to comment here as there isnt much about her...yet haha

I did make a thread for Eilidh 😊 worth posting in to get it going, once the comments start rolling the threads blow up 🀣

I'm so bored of all these mummy tubers churning out shite, tired content, earning more money and becoming unrelatable and all morphing in to each other with their blocky eyebrows, headbands, Cadbury egg hunts, channel mum app crap πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I havent watched it but Maisys latest YT just came up as recommended...Β£150 in primark!! Relatable Eilidh...exactly the reason i stopped watching her.

I know this is mamareids thread but easier to comment here as there isnt much about her...yet haha
I don't often shop in primark the reason being ---- things are a tad to tight πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯
Her choice and style of clothes she picked I actually liked them and I thought she really suited them .
Worth a watch it you want to see the what Primarks choice of summer clothing is like

I don't often shop in primark the reason being ---- things are a tad to tight πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯
Her choice and style of clothes she picked I actually liked them and I thought she really suited them .
Worth a watch it you want to see the what Primarks choice of summer clothing is like
I did watch it and thought it was okay and im fairness she said she would be taking stuff back so maybe its not actually Β£150 worth haha.

Im the same with primark, i hate their sizing and always feel worse when i leave the shop cause i feel heavier than i am....and the jeans that were in her vlog tonight proves that!!

Reactions: 2
Ash has just popped up on my stories, now, I've never really particularly noticed or paid attention to if she does have lip fillers or not, but she's not got make up on and there's little bruises on her lip?
So she's had them topped up then?!
Edit: just gone back to watching it, and she's got bruises at the side of her nose where you'd inject frown lines too.
I can't believe I never really noticed or paid attention before πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ash has just popped up on my stories, now, I've never really particularly noticed or paid attention to if she does have lip fillers or not, but she's not got make up on and there's little bruises on her lip?
So she's had them topped up then?!
Edit: just gone back to watching it, and she's got bruises at the side of her nose where you'd inject frown lines too.
I can't believe I never really noticed or paid attention before πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Wonder why she's all hush , hush about it ????

Wonder why she's all hush , hush about it ????
I dunno, there's no reason to be in this day and age is there!
It could just be the filter, but I swear there's bruising where you'd inject (I've got a girl who does fillers and Botox in our salon...so I feel even more stupid for never noticing before now🀣)
It's the story where she's going round the house sniffing zoflora and chatting some utter bollocks if anyone wants to look and see what they think, or confirm if I'm going mad?! 🀣🀣

• Haha
I dunno, there's no reason to be in this day and age is there!
It could just be the filter, but I swear there's bruising where you'd inject (I've got a girl who does fillers and Botox in our salon...so I feel even more stupid for never noticing before now🀣)
It's the story where she's going round the house sniffing zoflora and chatting some utter bollocks if anyone wants to look and see what they think, or confirm if I'm going mad?! 🀣🀣
She's got noticeable pin / bruised marks on her lips .
I know she's very few friends but to say Elaine Stephen 'my friend ' she's a local women who is a beautician and works from home that's given her a free face skin peel and ordered her skin products .
Is it not quite strange how zoflora make a 26yr old so happy , I do myself use the odd cap full but she's must be obsessed with it , looks like she's cleared poundlands shelves the amount she has .
Come on Ash spill the beans on who you got your free jabs from πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„

From lips n lifts. They’ve posted a video
Of it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Her lips look weird

32EC820B-4B20-4F4F-A90F-DBF641CBC9B7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Ahhh good find!!!
So, I'm glad that I'm not actually going mad and losing my touch 🀣 Why's she so shady about having it? I mean, obviously it's on Insta and she's tagged in their post, but she never actually mentions it herself?

Personally, I think she's too young to have Botox as I've said before, if someone came in ours wanting it and they didn't need it I'd turn them away!
It didn't even look like she needed a top up! There was no lines there. If she's not careful she'll end up looking like Emily Norris... Frozen stepford wife and shiny

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahhh good find!!!
So, I'm glad that I'm not actually going mad and losing my touch 🀣 Why's she so shady about having it? I mean, obviously it's on Insta and she's tagged in their post, but she never actually mentions it herself?

Personally, I think she's too young to have Botox as I've said before, if someone came in ours wanting it and they didn't need it I'd turn them away!
It didn't even look like she needed a top up! There was no lines there. If she's not careful she'll end up looking like Emily Norris... Frozen stepford wife and shiny
By looking on there page shes there all the time getting work done. Iv found her really difficult to watch for months now and the ever changing face doesnt help. Prefered her so much more when she was natural looks ans natural on camera she puts up a rich housewife act now and its just not nice to watch

Reactions: 9
I wonder why she feels the need to have botox , fillers etc . To be honest Ash's cheeks are very full looking at the best of times so there's no need for her really to get these injections as I think it's making her face look puffy , hamster like . I would understand if all this cosmetic treatment was to boost her confidence but I don't think she needs anymore of that as she's so full of herself .
She's 26 so hopefully she'll still manage to afford these treatments for the next 26years or she's going to end up with more wrinkles than Lola πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•

Reactions: 8
Lips and lifts is a dentist and she does a lot of influencers. She might have got it for free for Sammy to advertise but unless she paid mama reid she wouldn’t have to put her on her grid??

Had a look at her stories so boring. When she said about injecting personality into her living room does she mean like the bland neautral playroom? Also why has she dressed Ella like a 20 year old? And bare legs it was bloody snowing in Glasgow πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 6
See she is now talking about the botox and lip fillers - said she was waiting for swelling to die down before she said. And said she had had messages that she looked different... not that she was outed on here yesterday when someone found the other insta page with her getting it done... but how would she know, cause she doesn't read here :rolleyes:

also was anyone else panicing when Charlie climbed on to the breakfast bar this morning!! I was so scared he was going to fall off :-(

See she is now talking about the botox and lip fillers - said she was waiting for swelling to die down before she said. And said she had had messages that she looked different... not that she was outed on here yesterday when someone found the other insta page with her getting it done... but how would she know, cause she doesn't read here :rolleyes:

also was anyone else panicing when Charlie climbed on to the breakfast bar this morning!! I was so scared he was going to fall off :-(

My son is a similar age to Charlie and thought it was really irresponsible letting him sit on that stool. My son would 100% go flying off!! πŸ™ˆ her hairstyles were cool but how much does she love herself in the video. She actually thinks she’s a celebrity

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just love it when they all say that so , so many of you have been asking why I look whatever or however , well don't need to waste your breath Ash We've all watched the video and noticed the brusing on your lips . You seem to think so many people get treatment and don't mentioned anything as if it's a stigma but you don't seem to think there's a problem with it as you only get your's done once a year . Not by the looks of the lip & lifts page either they take an exceptional amount of pictures of yourself or somebody's telling porkies .
Since you read on here , can you explain why you feel at the age of 26 you need botox .

Reactions: 4
All these treatments are making her look wasaaaay older than she is. A fool & his money.....πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.