Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunsetGazebo

Chatty Member
Oh do piss off Anna 🙄 Your constant talking about the grief you absolutely were not going to talk about is beyond attention seeking. You should maybe go an see a real professional about that

Attachments

Reactions: 12

Rosie878

VIP Member
I know this might be an unpopular opinion but I’m over this ‘be kind to yourself at all costs’ attitude where you would cancel a holiday on the day, how much money will they have lost?! When you have kids you’ve got to think of the example you are setting. Is she going to let them cancel their swimming or horse riding lessons the morning they are due to begin? Are they allowed to back out on the school ski trip the night before? Is Tarun allowed to cancel the next family holiday hours beforehand? Somehow I don’t think so.

Effeffess

I don’t comment on bodies/appearance often but she is looking very thin at the moment. Although this could be down to the angles of the videos. She’s clearly going through something, whether it be trauma or something else.
Didn't you hear that she's on a grief rollercoaster - but don't ask her about it! Just support her by buying her book. Nannies ain't cheap!

• Haha

SunsetGazebo

Chatty Member
It is an affair- a friend of mine has kids at the same school as the other woman…
Can’t say I blame him if this is true, she treats him like crap from the small bits we’ve seen and prioritises her needs over his and she was also quite degrading of him. The doesn’t seem much balance or fairness in their relationship

Last edited:
  • Heart

Rosie878

VIP Member
Ill parent?
Love that she basically says Don’t DM me, just buy my stuff in the caption. Keep grifting, Anna!

• Haha
  • Sad

Wolf359

Chatty Member
She seems very very unhappy and unstable.
As a therapist you need to be incredibly boundaried so that your clients can feel safe with you.
She’s the opposite of that. Who wants a therapist who so obviously needs therapy themselves?
I hate these influencers who monetise the mental health space by pretending to have mental health issues themselves. It’s so exploitative of one of the most vulnerable audiences.
if you care about helping people who need help, you don’t reel them in by pretending your life of extreme privilege is just as miserable and painful as theirs, and then once you’ve got them, sell them a bunch of snake oil self-care nonsense that doesn’t work. They’ll be left wondering why, after £100s worth of mani/pedis, yoga classes and affirmation cards, they’ve still got trauma-induced panic attacks. It’s beyond disingenuous. It makes me so angry.

Mumof3

VIP Member
Round of applause for Anna today as she took her own children to the cinema ALL BY HERSELF!!! I’ve been a single mum for 8 1/2 yrs, I do everything as I have no idea where the ‘dad’ is. Anna’s head would explode in my situation.

• Haha
This might be an unpopular opinion but I think it’s despicable when anyone whose in the mental health space and owns that as their niche, does ads.
Dr Alex George is so bad for it too. Anna earns her audience by telling people to care for their mental health so promoting this “you need this” culture completely contradicts that. It really angers me!

Mumof3

VIP Member
I’m going to be honest, with all her complaining, I’d resent her trying to tell me how to be a happier mother!! I’m a single mum and she’d never, ever cope with my life, she’d be a mess! God knows how T puts up with her!

tatler10k

It's good to know that even when struggling with a life shaping, earth shattering moment of grief and trauma in her life, Anna was able to still focus on the important things, like tagging the hotel where she's going to the day before she arrives in the hope of free perks and benefits

• Haha
  • Sick

SunsetGazebo

Chatty Member
It's moments like this that make me glad to have an average life, an average income, an average house... no amount of money or likes or validation from strangers would be worth randoms knowing or even speculating about my private life.
Amen to a normal, average life

• Heart
I never get her obsession with trying to get her to nap. She’s 3! Surely she’s just dropping it?! Give up. Accept you have to parent. Or more accurately, your nanny does.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Effeffess

Screenshot_20230913-171316.png

Congrats Anna, hope it didn't take too long for you to find the right angle/pose to make you look as skinny as possible... right, time to get back to work finding out some more insecurities that mums have so that you can figure out how to monetise them 👍

Rosie878

VIP Member
‘Delayed development in emotional regulation’… he’s just desperate for some fucking attention Anna 🙄

I wonder who diagnosed him with that? I’m guessing Anna herself or a private provider after numerous attempts at trying to get them to give him a formal diagnosis/label.

Italy2

Chatty Member
She has made Tarun cancel his plans again by being so emotional. She does it everytime he has plans with someone. It's emotional manipulation at its finest. It's not guilt, it's manipulation. Narcissist doing damage control by pretending to be guilty. It's disgusting behaviour. Didn't they go on a holiday last week for half term? So how is she so exhausted already? They also arranged childcare for kids and went away to London for a night. And then she has been plotting and planning this emotional depletion since midweek. Just fancy words for CBA to look after kids on my own on Sunday so can you cancel your plans

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

FakeSmile

VIP Member
The absolute irony of Anna telling people that they don’t need to be putting their emotions all over the internet 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Italy2

Chatty Member
Anna makes me laugh! Sitting in her joules jumper with her 2 sitting rooms and 4 bedroom detached house in Surrey with a gated development and private nanny with husband who works at canary wharf in London which allows Anna to work 2 days per week and talks about shoe costs. She can try and relate to masses but she is so out of touch with reality that's it's unbelievable! It comes off as mocking others not being relatable. Fuck off Anna

Attachments

• Haha

magazine&wineparty

It's hardly a good advert for her work though is it. She's like hey look at me I struggle ALL THE TIME but buy my stuff I'll help you struggle less..
She doesn't practice what she preaches. She has hired help and a whole team behind her running her business and despite this goes on about how tough it is to parent but in the same breath will give you coping skills if you buy her course. Full of shit basically.

• Heart

SunsetGazebo

Chatty Member
Let’s be honest whatever is wasn’t or wasn’t ultimately it’s all for attention and engagement ahead for her new book.

Linkylu

Chatty Member
Rubbing her hands all the way to the bank about how many trauma courses she can flog from this one
Breaking every ethical code in the process of fleecing the vulnerable. She’s just a charlatan, operating under a veil of relatability and caring. Who would go to this unbalanced person to heal from trauma? So grabby and disingenuous.