Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said herself the other day that she can't wait to see what opportunities or press come out of this movement. Opportunity and press are strange words to use for a mum movement for helping people. Why would you even be bothered about press unless you want it to go viral and make you famous. Attention seeking woman.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m going to be honest, with all her complaining, I’d resent her trying to tell me how to be a happier mother!! I’m a single mum and she’d never, ever cope with my life, she’d be a mess! God knows how T puts up with her!

Reactions: 12
I’m going to be honest, with all her complaining, I’d resent her trying to tell me how to be a happier mother!! I’m a single mum and she’d never, ever cope with my life, she’d be a mess! God knows how T puts up with her!
I'd resent being married to her 🙈😂 imagine spending more hours out of the house than in, basically missing my kids growing up in order to afford a very nice house, cleaner, nanny, anything to make life easier for a wife who ends up doing things like call me in the middle of a work call to come home because she can't make it to the end of the day. And for her to say she resents me being at work all day 😭 I'm not sure which is worse - either she's genuinely useless at life and my colleagues knowing that I married a lemon or she's faking it all for an image and my colleagues knowing that I married a fraud.

Reactions: 10
I'd resent being married to her 🙈😂 imagine spending more hours out of the house than in, basically missing my kids growing up in order to afford a very nice house, cleaner, nanny, anything to make life easier for a wife who ends up doing things like call me in the middle of a work call to come home because she can't make it to the end of the day. And for her to say she resents me being at work all day 😭 I'm not sure which is worse - either she's genuinely useless at life and my colleagues knowing that I married a lemon or she's faking it all for an image and my colleagues knowing that I married a fraud.
I’d be deliberately staying at work out of her way! 😂 I do feel for her kids, it often comes across as though she resents the neurodivergent child. I really hope that’s not the case. (I assume he is from what she has shared, but I’m not sure she’s ever actually said)

Reactions: 4
She has said multiple times in her stories that she can't cope with kids on her own. She needs to have another adult with the kids even if it's a playdate. She really is a useless twit.
Has she hired a nanny to go and watch Tarun running the marathon?

Reactions: 5
Anna whining again on her stories about how busy her work is (well wasn't that the point of the ribbon campaign? To get you more work!) Oh and then a team change (I read that as someone has quit as they can't stand working with her! 🤣) Oh and then she doesnt have a playdate for her daughter as god forbid she has to spend the day with her child without another adult present. She really does get on my tits with her constant moaning.

Reactions: 4
I've never seen an instahunmum film themselves crying so much. I used to like her but think she is vain and just likes photos of herself (ok that is most of Instagram!) but also feel like she is always overwhelmed yet touting books etc on how to cope...🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
This might be an unpopular opinion but I think it’s despicable when anyone whose in the mental health space and owns that as their niche, does ads.
Dr Alex George is so bad for it too. Anna earns her audience by telling people to care for their mental health so promoting this “you need this” culture completely contradicts that. It really angers me!

Reactions: 12
This might be an unpopular opinion but I think it’s despicable when anyone whose in the mental health space and owns that as their niche, does ads.
Dr Alex George is so bad for it too. Anna earns her audience by telling people to care for their mental health so promoting this “you need this” culture completely contradicts that. It really angers me!
I completely agree. It's so unethical.

Also how actually weird is it to whip out your phone and FILM YOURSELF CRYING in the first place, but they also to PUT IT ON THE INTERNET? How bleeping embarrassing. Are you an adult or are you an emo 13 year old? Learn how to emotionally regulate yourself, FFS.

Reactions: 9
Anyone got a spare €173 for the play suit?
How does she think she Is relatable?!?

Reactions: 2
It's the adverts for me. You can't be a serious therapist and constantly flogging unrelated tit at your followers. She's just another regular mum influencer in my eyes, zero credibility.

Reactions: 8
How is this thread so slow moving when she’s one of the most irritating and fake ones on there?!
Is she still pushing "mummy wine culture" down our throats, or has she jumped on the insta mum "sober" bandwagon? I can't keep up 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Unbelievable that she makes her husband work from home so he can watch the kids whilst Anna does yoga before school. She is not working and home all day so why can't she look after the kids or do yoga once they are at school. Can't imagine living with her!!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Unbelievable that she makes her husband work from home so he can watch the kids whilst Anna does yoga before school. She is not working and home all day so why can't she look after the kids or do yoga once they are at school. Can't imagine living with her!!
Not meaning to stick up her for her but to be fair there’s no suggestion that she’s forced him to work from home, or even asked him. I don’t know how long his commute is but if he normally leaves at 6.30/7 then I assume he’s not actually starting work at 6.30am. And if he’s at home why shouldn’t he take part in parenting his kids given he too is responsible for them?

Reactions: 2