Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Anna’s page is meant to be her work space, as she sooooo often claims, why share about her bloody Brazilian 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I mean, in her world it must be completely normal for her clients and business associates to know her muff taming regime 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂
Agree this is totally oversharing and inappropriate on a ‘professional’ account, but it isn’t about a wax, it’s a Brazilian blow dry!

Reactions: 2
Agree this is totally oversharing and inappropriate on a ‘professional’ account, but it isn’t about a wax, it’s a Brazilian blow dry!
Ha! Show how much I know 😂😂😂 I just have a simple blow dry, I guess everyday is a school day 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Yes but Anna loves a double entendre, especially a sexual one. It is completely inappropriate and she know's it.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how she manages to achieve anything - she portrays herself as so utterly incompetent at even day to day life like remembering a timer or going through a car wash. She’s a mother of 3, she needs to grow up and get a grip.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand how she manages to achieve anything - she portrays herself as so utterly incompetent at even day to day life like remembering a timer or going through a car wash. She’s a mother of 3, she needs to grow up and get a grip.
She looks sloppy and incompetent! I'm not sure why she creates this whole aura

Reactions: 1
First post on this thread, hello! I’ve only recently started following Anna and something seemed a bit off so of course I checked here and of course she has a thread...

How old is her littlest child? She keeps referring to her as a ‘toddler’ but she looks quite old to be a toddler to me. I have two 27 month olds and am in the thick of actual toddler-hood, so she’s grating on me by trying to be relatable to toddler mums when her children seem to be about 17!

First post on this thread, hello! I’ve only recently started following Anna and something seemed a bit off so of course I checked here and of course she has a thread...

How old is her littlest child? She keeps referring to her as a ‘toddler’ but she looks quite old to be a toddler to me. I have two 27 month olds and am in the thick of actual toddler-hood, so she’s grating on me by trying to be relatable to toddler mums when her children seem to be about 17!
She was 2 in February.

I don’t think I caught all her stories over Easter, she cancelled the holiday on the day because of her moods??!

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe that she didn't go to Wales because she felt stressed by packing/organising stuff. Good grief. The whole point of the holiday would be so you can relax when you are there.

I get it....I really do. I'm a keyworker with two kids with whom I worked my job and did some homeschooling throughout. No nanny, no cleaner, no virtual PA. I know how tiring it can be just to pack up before a hol. I'd ask my husband to help and say sorry it might not be perfect when we get there but there's a washing machine and we can always get chips, right?
Eurgh anyway....we are all different I suppose.....

Reactions: 6
I know this might be an unpopular opinion but I’m over this ‘be kind to yourself at all costs’ attitude where you would cancel a holiday on the day, how much money will they have lost?! When you have kids you’ve got to think of the example you are setting. Is she going to let them cancel their swimming or horse riding lessons the morning they are due to begin? Are they allowed to back out on the school ski trip the night before? Is Tarun allowed to cancel the next family holiday hours beforehand? Somehow I don’t think so.

Reactions: 12
I know this might be an unpopular opinion but I’m over this ‘be kind to yourself at all costs’ attitude where you would cancel a holiday on the day, how much money will they have lost?! When you have kids you’ve got to think of the example you are setting. Is she going to let them cancel their swimming or horse riding lessons the morning they are due to begin? Are they allowed to back out on the school ski trip the night before? Is Tarun allowed to cancel the next family holiday hours beforehand? Somehow I don’t think so.
I agree with you. Also unpopular opinion.

She is taking a be kind to yourself to a new level of self centre and entitled. I can’t stand all this, maybe I’m too old fashioned but I look at someone like my own mother and all the things she’s done for me and my siblings and my father too and now grandchildren and holds herself with such a grace and dignity, and then I see people like Anna!

Anna and who ever else she is preaching and selling this stuff is confused between duty and unconditional love, somehow she sees everything as self sacrifice and chore like being a wife and mother is some kind of prison sentence.

Me, me. and my feelings. I can’t see how people take her advice and opinion to something to learn from and aspire to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She is the epitome of spoiled. She denied her whole family the opportunity of a holiday - a break from the house they have been confined to for over a year - because she felt overwhelmed?
You know what Anna? I feel overwhelmed just before a holiday too, packing for 2 adults and 3 children IS stressful, but grow the hell up! I’d give anything for a holiday this year. We won’t get to have one because I lost my job thanks to Covid.

Reactions: 10
I cannot believe that she didn't go to Wales because she felt stressed by packing/organising stuff. Good grief. The whole point of the holiday would be so you can relax when you are there.

...I'd ask my husband to help
Well yes, exactly. Why isn’t Tarun helping to pack? I have three kids and when they were as young as Anna’s we often went away. With both of us packing, it was no big deal at all.

Although, I do remember going away with them at that age and feeling like I wish I could enjoy the change of scenery more but it was just ‘same old tit, different location’. If she simply just couldn’t be fucked, I wouldn’t hold that against her.

I agree with two PP. I think all this 'self care' is going too far and we have to have a happy medium. By all means look after your own needs, but cancelling a holiday is going too far. It was for the family....not just Anna. When we choose to become parents we have to concede to putting the family at the heart of what we do.

I believe they would have got it for free as it's her in-laws holiday home. I think. But still the kids are the perfect age for running about and digging on the beach whilst the mum and dad sit and have a coffee on the picnic rug. Family life is meant to be enjoyable.....why have three if it's so awful?!

Anna you were going to Wales, not Outer Mongolia. If you’d got there and forgotten anything important you could easily go and buy a replacement (not like you don’t have the money!)

Reactions: 3