Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's the worst advert for her own advice as she's always struggling. Humans are allowed to struggle but she never sounds like she is coping.
This is why I stopped even hate following. The chaos was giving me anxiety. Also to say something this going on in her life but she isn’t going to talk about it but then every 2 mins say “yah I haven’t bought toilet paper today because you know grief/trauma” “ I salt my potatoes like this today because y’know grief/trauma” - what is it? You’re not going to talk about it or you are? As I said my mum has cancer and not once have I ever mentioned it on Instagram. Nobody else cares. It’s my trauma not anybody else’s. Yes people are nosey but the majority of people really don’t care about this stuff!

Reactions: 9
Not her being too dramatic and overwhelmed to be unable to pack. She can’t bring herself to pack because of trauma grief but she got her pedicure, manicure, eyebrows waxed, lash lift and hair done so don’t worry all preps done but just cba to pack.

Reactions: 5
Lol she always has a drama packing! There is always a sob story. It’s probably because she can’t be bothered to pack as she seems to outsource every other task in her life. Lazy cow!
Remember when she cancelled their holiday because she couldn't face packing?

Lol she always has a drama packing! There is always a sob story. It’s probably because she can’t be bothered to pack as she seems to outsource every other task in her life. Lazy cow!
Think this is the case. She outsources child care to a Nanny probably catering too no wonder we believed she’d outsourced her Hubby to a mistress 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's good to know that even when struggling with a life shaping, earth shattering moment of grief and trauma in her life, Anna was able to still focus on the important things, like tagging the hotel where she's going to the day before she arrives in the hope of free perks and benefits

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I don’t think I’ve ever known of anyone who makes such a massive deal about packing for a holiday! If packing for 3 kids is soooo hard for Anna, maybe she shouldn’t have had them! She needs to take a good look at herself and see how lucky she actually is!

Reactions: 10
Awful for safeguarding of shes tagging a place before she gets there. All for freebies. Wow.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
‘We’re checked in, rest of the family are in a villa’ do we think that’s code for, we’re richer so booked a nice hotel where I don’t need to life a finger?!

• Sick
Her attitude to packing smacks of “duck it, whatever we forget we can afford to buy out there”.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
‘We’re checked in, rest of the family are in a villa’ do we think that’s code for, we’re richer so booked a nice hotel where I don’t need to life a finger?!
Yes plus they can put the kids in the kids club. If they had a villa she’d have to manage childcare herself, unless they’ve taken the nanny 🫢

• Sick
Does anyone else think the grief, loss, trauma story is fake? It seems awfully convenient for it to happen just before a book launch. She needed the sympathy follows and engagement to increase pre-orders I reckon.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think the grief, loss, trauma story is fake? It seems awfully convenient for it to happen just before a book launch. She needed the sympathy follows and engagement to increase pre-orders I reckon.
Ooooh such cynicism 😂😂😂 probably the case though

I find it hard to believe that something has happened as everything seems to be business as usual apart from I’m hurting and my energy levels are weak. Same old same old drivel. Now she is complaining about sand everywhere and hate wet sand. Why do you go on a beach holiday if you hate sand so much? Blows my mind! Also Why does she speak like that. She is a walking miserable ick!
Ooooh such cynicism 😂😂😂 probably the case though

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know ND kids can have sensory issues but I’m more inclined to think her irrational hatred of sand has rubbed off on them 🙄

I don’t comment on bodies/appearance often but she is looking very thin at the moment. Although this could be down to the angles of the videos. She’s clearly going through something, whether it be trauma or something else.
Didn't you hear that she's on a grief rollercoaster - but don't ask her about it! Just support her by buying her book. Nannies ain't cheap!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On her story the captions say she’s never gone a day without drinking and I was like good grief, but then I listened with the sound on and she said holiday 😂

• Haha
I don’t comment on bodies/appearance often but she is looking very thin at the moment. Although this could be down to the angles of the videos. She’s clearly going through something, whether it be trauma or something else.
I saw her a few months ago and she is actually very skinny, in person she is much skinnier than she looks online. So she might not have lost weight, just some pics showing how skinny she is.

Reactions: 1