Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Treesy19

VIP Member
The fact that she comes across as nasty on there to us, imagine what she’s like in person. Would love to know what the feeling is from other school mums. Do they think she’s/find her a twat?

tag

Ok this is one projection & unkind. I wanted my second child to be a girl. I know many will judge me for that but that is what I wanted. My theory is so did Anna & son number 2 is a spare boy almost maybe not consciously in fairness to her.
You might have something there. I remember seeing a live where she spoke about how they tried various things to encourage a girl. I remember as she was so awkward and said something like ‘it feels so rude to say but we had sex in a certain position’. I think she may have said about cycle tracking but I don’t know, I definitely remember the sex comment as it was so awkward it’s imprinted 😂

magazine&wineparty

She is prime fodder to become a talking head sadly. White, educated, middle class mummy 🙄
And so utterly bland. Every now and then she mentions her husband is mixed race (part Indian) to make herself sound a bit more interesting, but it's purely lip service as she never shows her kids learning about that side of their heritage. Think they are basically being raised as white.

Italy2

Chatty Member
She has been wearing lots of ted baker outfits recently to her events that have been gifted to her by ted baker. Have they refused to provide further outfits? Such a greedy cow!

Mumof3

VIP Member
Given her promoting of her book and her posts about ‘roaring’ in the kitchen, I think she needs to read her own book!

Italy2

Chatty Member
I find it so bizarre that she tries to hard to portray that her life is difficult and challenging which couldn't be further from the truth that she is an utterly spoilt and narcissistic woman. She is so privileged that she misses the point whenever she tries to be relatable. Oh wow funny little me anxious about missing the stop on my home from lovely night away and kids with nanny all day

Attachments

Italy2

Chatty Member
She tried too hard to sound funny and revolutionary in her stories but her personality is like chalk paper. She also tried too hard to sound posh with a fake accent and big words. No one says installed chips in the oven but Anna does. Most people would probably just say bunged the chips in the oven or put them in oven. Fake woman!
Lamp didn’t work for years, just needed a new bulb! Who knew?! Fucking revolutionary stuff coming from Anna today.