Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunsetGazebo

Chatty Member
Unless she finally divulges what this earth shaking trauma is, I’ll refuse to believe that it’s anything other than a made up narrative conjured up to shift her new book.

Reactions: 11

Italy2

Chatty Member
S
You might have something there. I remember seeing a live where she spoke about how they tried various things to encourage a girl. I remember as she was so awkward and said something like ‘it feels so rude to say but we had sex in a certain position’. I think she may have said about cycle tracking but I don’t know, I definitely remember the sex comment as it was so awkward it’s imprinted 😂
She has got severe issues and should not be advising people. There is nothing wrong with preferring one gender over the other or wishing you had a specific gender but to treat your kids differently because of the genders is not fair. Poor little charlie didn't chose that he was a boy and doesn't deserve to be punished for something he has no control over. She sounds deranged in her stories when she keeps saying went for a drive and it was raining so started thinking about anxiety etc then went for a walk and realised how much I needed this and how much self care I need. Everything has to be connected to her therapy courses and every life event has to be narrated in a post coinciding with self love tips. If she breathes it's due to dealing with trauma, if she walks it has something to do with her exhaustion, if she goes for a massage it has to do with child bearing and being pregnant. Nothing is simple in Anna's world and I think she has her own worst enemy. She is creating this puzzled and troubled world for herself in a desparate attempt to relate to the messes so she has sell her services but is harming herself and her family in the process. She is creating so much anxiety insecurities and dramas in her life that she is ruining her own mental peace. It's a toxic cycle - create fake drama, have a meltdown, manage the tantrum, sell a course then create a drama and keep going. She knows deep down what she is doing but is addicted to this toxic living pattern now. It will be too late one day when she wants to get out of this cycle

• Heart

GemAitch

She just comes across as spoiled to me. She's got a good job, successful husband, help with the house and kids and she still isn't satisfied. I honestly don't know why she had so many children as she clearly hates being a mother. It's also embarrassing how ill equipped at being an adult she is

Candycrush

Chatty Member
I’m going to be honest, with all her complaining, I’d resent her trying to tell me how to be a happier mother!! I’m a single mum and she’d never, ever cope with my life, she’d be a mess! God knows how T puts up with her!
I'd resent being married to her 🙈😂 imagine spending more hours out of the house than in, basically missing my kids growing up in order to afford a very nice house, cleaner, nanny, anything to make life easier for a wife who ends up doing things like call me in the middle of a work call to come home because she can't make it to the end of the day. And for her to say she resents me being at work all day 😭 I'm not sure which is worse - either she's genuinely useless at life and my colleagues knowing that I married a lemon or she's faking it all for an image and my colleagues knowing that I married a fraud.

Reactions: 10

Howdy

VIP Member
I've never seen an instahunmum film themselves crying so much. I used to like her but think she is vain and just likes photos of herself (ok that is most of Instagram!) but also feel like she is always overwhelmed yet touting books etc on how to cope...🤷🏻‍♀️

despair

Chatty Member
Given everything she preaches and sells. She’s absolutely crap at managing life and constantly on edge. She once sent me a very bitchy message when I was mid breakdown.

• Wow

Italy2

Chatty Member
Oh my god I can't believe she got the nanny to come to the wedding too. Who does she think she is!?! She can't cope anywhere with kids, can she. I don't care what anyone says. She is highly dependent on the nanny. She can't cope with kids on her own without having some sort of breakdown. I also think she only likes social situations where she is the centre of attention or has her friends there. Otherwise, she can't cope without a nanny. I think she has social issues!

Attachments

• Sick

Abi da Walker

She is the epitome of spoiled. She denied her whole family the opportunity of a holiday - a break from the house they have been confined to for over a year - because she felt overwhelmed?
You know what Anna? I feel overwhelmed just before a holiday too, packing for 2 adults and 3 children IS stressful, but grow the hell up! I’d give anything for a holiday this year. We won’t get to have one because I lost my job thanks to Covid.

Mumof3

VIP Member
I don’t think I’ve ever known of anyone who makes such a massive deal about packing for a holiday! If packing for 3 kids is soooo hard for Anna, maybe she shouldn’t have had them! She needs to take a good look at herself and see how lucky she actually is!

Italy2

Chatty Member
I saw that post and thought wowwwwww does she need a medal for taking all her kids out by herself??! Wow. Why have so many kids if you can't cope with them??

smoothie

You're so right. My mother was useless with any aspect of it, just like Anna. No surprises that I have a bad relationship with her. Selfish parents are so damaging. I'm in the same position as you with a ND child and dad abandoned us. I've done all the parenting despite my own autism and ADD. I can't stand pathetic POS like her that show such disdain for their husbands and children, especially children who need much more support.

She was stupid to have a third when she already couldn't look after 2 and complained about her husband constantly. I mean, poor her having a cleaner, nanny and husband do everything for her, what an inspiration she is 😂🤡

• Heart

Howdy

VIP Member
If it is grief I don't see why she can't just say there has been a family bereavement. Why the smoke and mirrors? It is totally unnecessary and attention seeking.

Hammy33

For someone who says she wouldn’t be present I think I’ve seen more of her!!!! Still breadcrumbing too. She’s a narcissist of the highest degree. And my god she thinks she’s hot. She’s not bad looking but she needs to either sh*t or get off the pot

• Haha

smoothie

I haven't followed on IG for a while but catch up here. I have 11 years experience in (child and adolescent) psychology and had to stop following because of how unprofessional and poor her behaviour and advice was.

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
She said she’s not on as much and not promoting but yet I’m seeing more of her than usual? Also she can’t do rubix cubes so she must be autistic? Is that seriously what she’s trying to imply? I don’t know my left from my right, supposedly that’s an autistic trait, but I’m not self diagnosing myself with autism, have a day off love.

she doesn’t live too far from me so I’ve seen her in the supermarket. She actually is very pretty in person too but even in the supermarket her voice was giving me a headache, all so very chaotic.

• Haha

magazine&wineparty

Does anyone else think the grief, loss, trauma story is fake? It seems awfully convenient for it to happen just before a book launch. She needed the sympathy follows and engagement to increase pre-orders I reckon.

• Sick