Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh she’s changed the way she speaks so much. Loovely wee-kend ! All of the sudden I thought I was listening to Stacey Dooley. Anyone who had followed Anna from the start will know she does not speak like this. She is literally fake in every sense now. Nothing authentic. She’s created this persona, a bit like when actors have to get into the role and then find it hard to actually get out. Must be exhausting!

Reactions: 4
Anna makes me laugh! Sitting in her joules jumper with her 2 sitting rooms and 4 bedroom detached house in Surrey with a gated development and private nanny with husband who works at canary wharf in London which allows Anna to work 2 days per week and talks about shoe costs. She can try and relate to masses but she is so out of touch with reality that's it's unbelievable! It comes off as mocking others not being relatable. duck off Anna

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anna makes me laugh! Sitting in her joules jumper with her 2 sitting rooms and 4 bedroom detached house in Surrey with a gated development and private nanny with husband who works at canary wharf in London which allows Anna to work 2 days per week and talks about shoe costs. She can try and relate to masses but she is so out of touch with reality that's it's unbelievable! It comes off as mocking others not being relatable. duck off Anna
Its taking everything in me not to reply some crappy comment to her stories. Entitled witch.

Its taking everything in me not to reply some crappy comment to her stories. Entitled witch.
Fuming watching her talk about this; as if she knows how single mums or even both parents are surviving in this financial climate..

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Wait, did she go to visit a friend who's just had a baby and bring her own book as a present 🤣🤣
It’s assuming every mother needs help and will struggle. We all know parenting can be hard at times. I have two children and have never personally experienced those extreme daily ‘struggles’ Anna keeps referring to. Yes your child refuses to put the shoes on and you are late already. For most people it’s a stressful moment and by the end of the day you might even had a laugh about it. For those that do struggle for real professional help is available.

Oh no but if you are Anna and experience any of above you will need a alone time, maybe a bath, a walk, self care. She will then record ten stories on Instagram whilst flicking her hair and checking herself out. She will then monetise that writing about it, selling you her course or even a book or two.

Again it’s not to say that many women don’t struggle but her assuming everyone needs her book upon the baby’s arrival is just arrogant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Exactly. Also her own book as a gift, she wouldn't have even and to pay for it probably just has a box of them lying around 🤣

Reactions: 3
She's getting unbearable now, it's the constant flicking of hair and now we have her sharing her braiding tips. She loves herself too much.

She realises she's shared something a little trivial so she'll then follow up with a story about struggling, this time it was about the cost of school shoes. Like it even applies to her.

Theres definitely a pattern to her posts and stories.

Reactions: 8
Another thing that definitely happened 🙄 I think in pretending to be relatable she has missed the mark here because no one I know would put themself in a position where a parking ticket would be a possibility, no one can afford it these days. Stick to burning pancakes accidentally-on-purpose.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I follow her. Skip her stories as find her weird. Reading here has cemented this!

Another thing that definitely happened 🙄 I think in pretending to be relatable she has missed the mark here because no one I know would put themself in a position where a parking ticket would be a possibility, no one can afford it these days. Stick to burning pancakes accidentally-on-purpose.
Also no-one is at the centre of attention that often when going about their day to day life unless their actively trying to be. It must be like having a fourth child for her husband!

I can guarantee “You are winding me up” is learnt behaviour. It’s just something Anna would say to her children and her husband. I can see her daughter becoming entitled princess just like Anna. No grace.
I completely agree! I saw that and thought children absorb like sponges and her daughter is learning her on obnoxious and intolerant ways. Anna spend a lot of time with her daughter and Tarun spends more time with the boys. Anna has a favourite child and she is not shy about it!!

I completely agree! I saw that and thought children absorb like sponges and her daughter is learning her on obnoxious and intolerant ways. Anna spend a lot of time with her daughter and Tarun spends more time with the boys. Anna has a favourite child and she is not shy about it!!
Yes agree, she shows favouritism for her daughter from day one and unashamedly too.

Some of her stories are so random, it's like a brain dump of her day, but not in a funny, inspirational or even interesting way. She used to share a lot of helpful tips for mental health, that seems to have declined dramatically unless it's a plug for podcast or her courses. Time to unfollow.

I thought she was looking forward to getting back to routine, now 4 days in it's all about the overwhelm again 🙄 yes Anna. I'm sure it's truly terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought she was looking forward to getting back to routine, now 4 days in it's all about the overwhelm again 🙄 yes Anna. I'm sure it's truly terrible
I told all my friends she has a live in nanny. They all thought she was brilliant and relatable and all think she's a twit now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm convinced there is actually something wrong with her. Her whole personality is based on doing something wrong and oooops Anna did something wrong today. It's so mentally disturbing. She is quite a capable woman so why is she focused on doing so many things wrong every single day. How is that a marketing tactic for her brand? Why would I find work for this mess as her manager?! I'm so confused. Never met a person like this before

Attachments