Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she any more self obsessed? Yes Anna you look your age, botox is very aging. Stop fishing and stop with the humble brags. You're embarrassing.

Reactions: 2
Same old same old same old.. btw what about Tarun? What about giving a break to him??? It's all about her her her!! Also you have been banging on about changing your habits for the last 5 years now and Oscar is only 6 so what habits are you changing??

Attachments

Same old same old same old.. btw what about Tarun? What about giving a break to him??? It's all about her her her!! Also you have been banging on about changing your habits for the last 5 years now and Oscar is only 6 so what habits are you changing??
I thought the same with those stories, her tone was horrible, she might have well have said ‘duck you Tarun’

Reactions: 3
I thought the same with those stories, her tone was horrible, she might have well have said ‘duck you Tarun’
It was disgusting how she keeps comparing herself with him and how she works more than him. It's just the constant passive aggressive comments about him. She constantly fails to mention that his conference calls and fulltime job are keeping their million pounds mortgage sustainable.

Reactions: 4
‘When you’ve historically and chronically put the needs of others before yourself’ - how can she not see that she is the complete opposite of this?! Also, it pretty much comes with the territory of having 3 young children - it’s difficult and if your no.1 priority in life is ‘having your needs met’ at all times then perhaps don’t have kids...
Of course parents (mums AND dads) need time out and no-one is saying you must live a life of drudgery but she seems to take absolutely no pleasure in her family. It’s just something to rail against and moan about.

Reactions: 14
‘When you’ve historically and chronically put the needs of others before yourself’ - how can she not see that she is the complete opposite of this?! Also, it pretty much comes with the territory of having 3 young children - it’s difficult and if your no.1 priority in life is ‘having your needs met’ at all times then perhaps don’t have kids...
Of course parents (mums AND dads) need time out and no-one is saying you must live a life of drudgery but she seems to take absolutely no pleasure in her family. It’s just something to rail against and moan about.
Exactly this!! She seems to have a lovely life, but goodness me the moaning about it! I get that Tarun works long hours and that must be hard sometimes, but she has a nanny, a cleaner, gardener, a lovely home and no money worries. Honestly, my life is the complete opposite to hers and I rarely moan about it.

Reactions: 14
Exactly this!! She seems to have a lovely life, but goodness me the moaning about it! I get that Tarun works long hours and that must be hard sometimes, but she has a nanny, a cleaner, gardener, a lovely home and no money worries. Honestly, my life is the complete opposite to hers and I rarely moan about it.
Don't forget her work assistant and management team

Just watching her last video on her feed and she is quite the actress! Jeez it really took me back and made me think that she thinks she is running for the prime minister....

Reactions: 1
I saw a post a friend stated on fb. Anna Mathur doing a zoom conference or something like that. “Anna mathur parenting expert”. Wtf? Did she give herself that title? I don’t get it? I have 2 kids, am o not a parenting expert?

Reactions: 7
If Anna’s page is meant to be her work space, as she sooooo often claims, why share about her bloody Brazilian 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I mean, in her world it must be completely normal for her clients and business associates to know her muff taming regime 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂

Attachments

• Sick