Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok this is one projection & unkind. I wanted my second child to be a girl. I know many will judge me for that but that is what I wanted. My theory is so did Anna & son number 2 is a spare boy almost maybe not consciously in fairness to her.
You might have something there. I remember seeing a live where she spoke about how they tried various things to encourage a girl. I remember as she was so awkward and said something like ‘it feels so rude to say but we had sex in a certain position’. I think she may have said about cycle tracking but I don’t know, I definitely remember the sex comment as it was so awkward it’s imprinted 😂

S
You might have something there. I remember seeing a live where she spoke about how they tried various things to encourage a girl. I remember as she was so awkward and said something like ‘it feels so rude to say but we had sex in a certain position’. I think she may have said about cycle tracking but I don’t know, I definitely remember the sex comment as it was so awkward it’s imprinted 😂
She has got severe issues and should not be advising people. There is nothing wrong with preferring one gender over the other or wishing you had a specific gender but to treat your kids differently because of the genders is not fair. Poor little charlie didn't chose that he was a boy and doesn't deserve to be punished for something he has no control over. She sounds deranged in her stories when she keeps saying went for a drive and it was raining so started thinking about anxiety etc then went for a walk and realised how much I needed this and how much self care I need. Everything has to be connected to her therapy courses and every life event has to be narrated in a post coinciding with self love tips. If she breathes it's due to dealing with trauma, if she walks it has something to do with her exhaustion, if she goes for a massage it has to do with child bearing and being pregnant. Nothing is simple in Anna's world and I think she has her own worst enemy. She is creating this puzzled and troubled world for herself in a desparate attempt to relate to the messes so she has sell her services but is harming herself and her family in the process. She is creating so much anxiety insecurities and dramas in her life that she is ruining her own mental peace. It's a toxic cycle - create fake drama, have a meltdown, manage the tantrum, sell a course then create a drama and keep going. She knows deep down what she is doing but is addicted to this toxic living pattern now. It will be too late one day when she wants to get out of this cycle

• Heart
Reactions: 11
S

She has got severe issues and should not be advising people. There is nothing wrong with preferring one gender over the other or wishing you had a specific gender but to treat your kids differently because of the genders is not fair. Poor little charlie didn't chose that he was a boy and doesn't deserve to be punished for something he has no control over. She sounds deranged in her stories when she keeps saying went for a drive and it was raining so started thinking about anxiety etc then went for a walk and realised how much I needed this and how much self care I need. Everything has to be connected to her therapy courses and every life event has to be narrated in a post coinciding with self love tips. If she breathes it's due to dealing with trauma, if she walks it has something to do with her exhaustion, if she goes for a massage it has to do with child bearing and being pregnant. Nothing is simple in Anna's world and I think she has her own worst enemy. She is creating this puzzled and troubled world for herself in a desparate attempt to relate to the messes so she has sell her services but is harming herself and her family in the process. She is creating so much anxiety insecurities and dramas in her life that she is ruining her own mental peace. It's a toxic cycle - create fake drama, have a meltdown, manage the tantrum, sell a course then create a drama and keep going. She knows deep down what she is doing but is addicted to this toxic living pattern now. It will be too late one day when she wants to get out of this cycle
You have put this so well. Exactly my thoughts, I probably couldn’t articulate as well. I honestly wish some of the followers would read your post. I feel so many people are completely oblivious to this. It’s so so toxic, he whole online persona, as well as real one probably too. So many people, I assume women will be influenced by this sort of thinking and assuming it’s all normal.

Reactions: 4
Again she has used lots of people for this project and is using their resources stories and skills to push her agendas through but wouldn't credit them. She is just really good with churning words and using them again and again to say the same stuff. I reckon it will also be a platform where she shares googled stuff by rephrasing it in her own words. It's not plagiarism if you phrase it in your own words.

Attachments

Why is she involved with a project that helps mothers with their mental well being when she’s a bleeping mess? Her mental stability is all over the place and I wouldn’t ask her for directions to the bus stop let alone advice on mental well-being.

Reactions: 5
Act out being the stressed mother - then release a course/ book to overcome that stress.

Act out havinga needy kid - release a course about it.

Act out being overwhelmed as a mum - release a course about overcoming that....

Her modus operandi never changes. Always always vulnerable mums as her core demographic to exploit. It's never ending and she's not qualified to be giving any advice to mums.

• Heart
I get Anna’s email newsletter and the description of this new platform sounds like she should be ON it, not LEADING it. I used to like her but I’m becoming increasingly uncomfortable with how much she portrays of her own - negative - mental well-being on her professional page.

505EE658-0E1A-4E41-945A-5A0415FD9800.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Her whole insta presence is now about manipulating vulnerable people into spending money. While exploiting children. Does not sit well with me.

Reactions: 10
For god's sake. She is crying in her stories again the little actress that she is and then quietly slips in that Tarun has taken the kids out for the day so she is resting today so wtf is she crying about. So sly and sneaky!! As if she is at home with kids crying around her but no she is sat chilling with her perfect nails and huge wedding ring and enjoying her big house. She is the epitome of white middle class woman exploiting poor working class struggling mum's. Her target audience do not live her lifestyle of husband taking all the kids out at once so she can chill at home and enjoy the lovely day doing self care.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Does she have children that have lots of extra needs? I haven’t followed her for some time so could be missing something? These reactions surely aren’t normal unless she’s living in a very stressful environment.

Reactions: 1
She could of just stopped at having one or maybe two children. I hate this idea of, I always wanted three! Or I always wanted to have a little girl. It’s ridiculous. You cater to your life style, needs and capacity not just some fairy tale imaginary world you’d wanted when you were a young person.

I was shocked when she was pregnant with her third after crying about her depression and post natal blues and reflux days haunting her. But guess what a whole lot of Insta huns were having a baby no three. Which seems to be a very middle class idea of perfection. Well you made your bed Anna. And who can believe this woman. I think half a time she can’t decide what she wants or who she is?

She could of just stopped at having one or maybe two children. I hate this idea of, I always wanted three! Or I always wanted to have a little girl. It’s ridiculous. You cater to your life style, needs and capacity not just some fairy tale imaginary world you’d wanted when you were a young person.

I was shocked when she was pregnant with her third after crying about her depression and post natal blues and reflux days haunting her. But guess what a whole lot of Insta huns were having a baby no three. Which seems to be a very middle class idea of perfection. Well you made your bed Anna. And who can believe this woman. I think half a time she can’t decide what she wants or who she is?
Saying that I think she is very calculated business woman. Maybe she does know exactly what she is doing.

Reactions: 6
I get Anna’s email newsletter and the description of this new platform sounds like she should be ON it, not LEADING it. I used to like her but I’m becoming increasingly uncomfortable with how much she portrays of her own - negative - mental well-being on her professional page.

View attachment 741134
This basically sounds like they are going to charge people to be told to
Mediate, take time to get their nails done & go out with the girls.

Her life seems miserable. She’s going to look back one day and wish she’d tried to enjoy her kids more when they were little.

Reactions: 4
She actually makes me sick. I have a special needs son who is thankfully a lot easier to manage than he was due to a huge amount of medication. However at points I really considered suicide due to tiredness and how relentless and exhausting it is parenting a child with additional challenges with no let up and breaks, it’s 24h and round the clock when they are up in the night.

I’m definitely not alone. I’ve met other parents in the SEN community, some juggling with 2, 3, 4 kids all with moderate to severe SEN / disabilities and they cope so much better than patronising let’s-try-sell-as-many-books-and-sh*tty-courses-as-i-can Anna. They haven’t got the time to be breaking down at every given opportunity.

She makes me cringe so hard. I know SEN parents who have very little quality of life,and wouldn’t know what free time or rest was - anna banging on about being tired from being out all day/eve. Get a grip hun.

Get your nanny to do an extra shift, or maybe tarun can look after the kids- yet again- so you can have a nap after you’ve finished whining to us all about how tired you are on Instagram.

I’ve unfollowed her, sick of her constant whinging and moaning about everything. It’s absolutely relentless the way she bangs on making out she has a hard life where clearly she doesn’t. It’s all absolute bullshit. She actually needs to get a grip cos I actually think she’s mentally unstable!!

I’m a single mum, and one of my children is autistic. I wish I had enough time for all this self-care Anna goes on about! I’m lucky if I get to sleep more than 4hrs at night. She doesn’t know how lucky she is, it makes me so annoyed sometimes. I get motherhood isn’t easy for some people, but stop crying about it, when you have lots of help.

She seems very very unhappy and unstable.
As a therapist you need to be incredibly boundaried so that your clients can feel safe with you.
She’s the opposite of that. Who wants a therapist who so obviously needs therapy themselves?
I hate these influencers who monetise the mental health space by pretending to have mental health issues themselves. It’s so exploitative of one of the most vulnerable audiences.
if you care about helping people who need help, you don’t reel them in by pretending your life of extreme privilege is just as miserable and painful as theirs, and then once you’ve got them, sell them a bunch of snake oil self-care nonsense that doesn’t work. They’ll be left wondering why, after £100s worth of mani/pedis, yoga classes and affirmation cards, they’ve still got trauma-induced panic attacks. It’s beyond disingenuous. It makes me so angry.

Reactions: 12
She seems very very unhappy and unstable.
As a therapist you need to be incredibly boundaried so that your clients can feel safe with you.
She’s the opposite of that. Who wants a therapist who so obviously needs therapy themselves?
I hate these influencers who monetise the mental health space by pretending to have mental health issues themselves. It’s so exploitative of one of the most vulnerable audiences.
if you care about helping people who need help, you don’t reel them in by pretending your life of extreme privilege is just as miserable and painful as theirs, and then once you’ve got them, sell them a bunch of snake oil self-care nonsense that doesn’t work. They’ll be left wondering why, after £100s worth of mani/pedis, yoga classes and affirmation cards, they’ve still got trauma-induced panic attacks. It’s beyond disingenuous. It makes me so angry.
All of this is spot on! She seems a very unhappy person deep down.