Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get why people would pay for a course from someone who’s constantly showing what a mess they are.
I said it before. It’s equivalent of taking a diet advice from a nutritionist that eats junk food. Being relatable is ok, if she was a fellow mum that you can have a little chat with. But no way on a professional level.

Reactions: 4
I said it before. It’s equivalent of taking a diet advice from a nutritionist that eats junk food. Being relatable is ok, if she was a fellow mum that you can have a little chat with. But no way on a professional level.
That’s it, she’s just not professional. If she wants to come on Instagram and be all relatable she needs to stop selling herself and her work on the same platform. She can’t one minute be offering her PAID FOR services and then the next acting like she hasn’t got her tit together. People would be crazy to pay her!

It would be like going to the doctor to ask for help to stop smoking whilst they are there cigarette in hand. If the doctor wants to smoke then crack on, but not in front of their impressionable patients!

Reactions: 5
That’s it, she’s just not professional. If she wants to come on Instagram and be all relatable she needs to stop selling herself and her work on the same platform. She can’t one minute be offering her PAID FOR services and then the next acting like she hasn’t got her tit together. People would be crazy to pay her!

It would be like going to the doctor to ask for help to stop smoking whilst they are there cigarette in hand. If the doctor wants to smoke then crack on, but not in front of their impressionable patients!
Exactly that!

‘Delayed development in emotional regulation’… he’s just desperate for some bleeping attention Anna 🙄

I wonder who diagnosed him with that? I’m guessing Anna herself or a private provider after numerous attempts at trying to get them to give him a formal diagnosis/label.

Reactions: 11
‘Delayed development in emotional regulation’… he’s just desperate for some bleeping attention Anna 🙄

I wonder who diagnosed him with that? I’m guessing Anna herself or a private provider after numerous attempts at trying to get them to give him a formal diagnosis/label.
putting a little kids info on social meda -gre. I was bullied in secondary school, the bullies would have loved a nugget of info like that.

Reactions: 1
[/QUOTE]

A label often takes the responsibility away , emotion regulation is predominantly learnt through modelling - need I say more, I am guessing she is referring to the second boy who she has all the difficulties with reflux with and witnessed his mothers inability to control her own emotions around him and still does to this day. How offensive to give him such a diagnosis !!! Poor love!! Psychotherapists should not work with labels , they should work with the human

Reactions: 9
Nice bit of private medical info oversharing. Poor kid has no privacy and is clearly resented by his mother. Why do this clique of extremely privileged, wealthy, white Insta mums all fizz with excitement at every new 'diagnosis' their kids receive. Almost wishing it on their kids so they can share and create content and courses, monetizing it to death. It's almost as if they have to constantly have their white fragility on display at every opportunity. Ghouls, the lot of them.

Reactions: 7
I am still outraged by her delayed emotional regulation comment . Her son is prob too young to have developed this , she just struggles to manage his emotions and therefore its a problem , nothing to do with her , it's him and his problem , and how the flip is he meant to develop emotional regulation with a mum like that ;!!

I still remember her posts about intrusive thoughts when her son had reflux and she used to think about smothering him, I don't think these were intrusive thoughts , just her real thoughts about not being able to cope with a high demand baby whose needs were greater than her own. These kids will have serious issues , a therapist should know better , she is a disgrace

Reactions: 4
I know abit about this - when you are a therapist (or similar) you have to separate your own life from what you are dealing with professionally. Anna just can’t do that and using her own kids as examples to back up her own work is awful never mind unethical.

Reactions: 7
I am still outraged by her delayed emotional regulation comment . Her son is prob too young to have developed this , she just struggles to manage his emotions and therefore its a problem , nothing to do with her , it's him and his problem , and how the flip is he meant to develop emotional regulation with a mum like that ;!!

I still remember her posts about intrusive thoughts when her son had reflux and she used to think about smothering him, I don't think these were intrusive thoughts , just her real thoughts about not being able to cope with a high demand baby whose needs were greater than her own. These kids will have serious issues , a therapist should know better , she is a disgrace
It’s always all about her. She is worryingly self centred and egotistical, it’s actually scary. How is no one seeing this? Her following keeps growing. I don’t get it. It’s all the love yourself movements that people are lapping up like crazy right now. It’s actually sad.
I agree with your comment about the intrusive thoughts.

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why she has to be so specific about her kids all of the time - who is it helping? Just say that you took the kids out to eat and it wasn’t a great experience, like the rest of us do! Bring ‘relatable’ doesn’t mean that you have to share such personal details about them. We don’t need to know which kid played up and we definitely dont need to know about their emotional regulation.

Watch out for the next course / book - emotional regulation for toddlers, your guide to teaching emotional regulation and coping
She definitely needs to learn some emotional regulation! Poor child, I’ve looked into this in the past and have read that it can be very often learned behaviour in children.

Reactions: 3
She definitely needs to learn some emotional regulation! Poor child, I’ve looked into this in the past and have read that it can be very often learned behaviour in children.
Exactly. This is the woman who cries and takes photos of herself whilst doing so and posting them on internet! She seems such a joy to be around.

Reactions: 1
Exactly. This is the woman who cries and takes photos of herself whilst doing so and posting them on internet! She seems such a joy to be around.
All of this! And has screaming meltdowns at T, tells us she’s been up all night crying and struggling to breathe, cancelling holidays, walking along with the buggy crying behind sunglasses…you telling me this child hasn’t picked up on this behaviour and can feel the different vibe given off to him?! I think we all know don’t we.

Reactions: 6
Ok this is one projection & unkind. I wanted my second child to be a girl. I know many will judge me for that but that is what I wanted. My theory is so did Anna & son number 2 is a spare boy almost maybe not consciously in fairness to her.