Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmbiaL

A disillusioned SOA student here who would like to share my story:
I joined the main Jetset Babe FB group when I was 20. I was a student at elite universities with a lot of very rich upper class students but am myself from a an average 'plain Jane' background. I Ionged to be an insider, not an outsider looking in. Over the years, I became 'sucked in' to the glamorous online world Anna seemed to be part of. I was a broke student with cheap clothes, academically smart but innocent in sexual/worldly experience. To me Anna represented a world of sophisticated 'womanhood' I wanted to be part of. I came to feel that although I am educated, I didn't want to work long hours in job I wasn't passionate about for money. Anna's approach seemed to be my solution, and I excitedly bought her first course (I think it was only like €200 at first release, and with an option to split payments in two, which I did).

For about a year after this I was so excited to be part of the SOA group and made hundreds of pages of notes. I felt like Anna had inducted me into this world where everything was glamorous and easy. I remember thinking, I've found a shortcut, I just need to rely on my looks to get ahead in life! I saw her as my big sister. She spoke a lot about how she was driven to empower and help women and I do think at the beginning this was perhaps true, but she became corrupted once she had a taste of money. Eventually though, I began to question her. It was only a matter of time as I matured psychologically and in life experience. Plus, I had outsider but at least some insight into how the truly upper class live through my universities. I came to think it was odd that I was taking my life advice from a woman a decade older than me who was much less educated than me, and that I truly couldn't know whether she was happy, or liked, or had real friends or real love. Plus, the upper class, rich female students I knew dressed nothing like Anna as they had nothing to prove. They'd wear designer bags but with jeans and trainers.

It struck me as especially odd that she said she'd done many years of therapy yet is happy to encourage young women to go into environments where they may be used, sexually exploited, experience trauma etc. She herself has acknowledged how damaging the JSB world could be. The last straw came with the Pink Pill situation, and the insane pricing of her second course during the pandemic. I came to feel Anna is not motivated by helping women but by her own greed; that she exploits female vulnerabilities and trust and she is a user. Eventually I found this forum.

Today I am totally disillusioned with Anna. I've realised how dangerous it is to place so much blind trust into a total stranger. One thing I wish for this forum though is that you try to be empathetic to women like me scammed by Anna. Yes some of them are older and should know better but a lot are young and naive like me, with little world experience. When there are women in their 30s, 40s, 50s etc who blindly follow her I definitely think they have less of an excuse, but they are probably psychologically young. New Rose Glow is a good example- she has the psychological energy of a little girl.

Anyway that's my story, feel free to ask me any questions. It's a relief to be part of this forum and see how I've grown up and lost my naivety since those early days.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

LydyDeG

It's been a while since i didn't draw anything related to dear Anna, so here's for you on Tattle avant-première !
If some of you are running IG scam accounts, feel free to use these pictures 😘
I'm careful, i do not draw like this AT ALL usually, (these are like graphic experimentations with tools i do not usually use at all either) so good luck finding me, Anna !
Wishing you all a happy sunday ❤

and here's another !
(less pretty, but hey, me trying to draw not like me is a little funny challenge) (sorry about the quality, not extraordinary, but i'm not willing to spend hours on AnnaBayRelated pictures)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

laurensanchez

VIP Member
I'm not watching a 12 year lecture me on elegance. I have much better things to do in the remaining time left in 2020.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

OffWhite

PHODKAST 7: Networking Tip, Hotel Fails & My Luggage Lesson Learned!

PACKING TIPS! Rimowa luggage is her favourite (Reminds us that this is NOT SPONSORED and that she would ALWAYS disclose sponsorships ;) ) “It’s so tough not to sound like an infomercial when you’re an influencer!” Oh Aijia, trust me, you’re not one. Basic Tips From Anna: She tells you to invest in a weigh scale for your luggage, and take pictures of your luggages in case it gets lost. Use nice toiletry bags. Use packing cubes or bring garment bags with hangers with your clothes on them.. Mentions “team members” who ruined clothing in luggage so don’t put clothes directly into luggage… I wonder if she knows how to use a laundry machine?

She doesn’t sleep for 36 hours prior to flying so she can sleep through the flight…… OMG ANNA BEY take a pill! So many people I know take a pill to nap during flights… SO AFFLUENT to run yourself ragged, lack of sleep and losing luggage prior to flying….
Again, these "tips" only show she doesn't fly very often, when it takes so much preparation and causes so much stress. I travel a lot (well, except for this nightmare of a year) both for business and pleasure, and I can tell you you pretty much get used to sleeping on the planes if your life depends on it. The most common tip that actually works is don't drink before or on a long-haul flight, especially a red-eye one. You sleep better and you can manage jet-lag easily. But even a jet-lag is something one just learns to deal with if one hops between timezones often. Some people do sleeping pills and that's their choice, I don't because they lost their effect after fourth or fifth use.

Personally, I am not a fan of bulky shell-type of luggage, I prefer softer ones as you can cram much more stuff in them despite small dimensions. If they can expand, even better. I never use packing cubes or garment bags, I rather invest in materials and things that don't wrinkle so easily and don't require ironing. My rule of thumb is put shoes in bags when packing them, rest can go as it is, it's about utilizing every inch of space.

Dear elegant Ladies, thank you for coming to my TED talk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
"Invest in a luggage scale".. Seriously Anna? What a great tip. I thought you fly business so the weight shouldn't be a problem. Because in business you may take so much that if you go over the weight limit, you have to be a master of packing unnecessary shit (maybe it was her 30 laptops for monitoring Tattle and Instagram that weighed so much).

No honestly, I've had a luggage scale since I was 16 and started traveling alone. It's common sense. I usually fly economy and am not ashamed to say it - inside Europe the business class isn't really that special.

• Haha
  • Heart

Buf728

Keep it on tattle, don't do anything that could be interpreted as harassment
For what purpose you would contact them? I’m sure Aija’s partner knows about her past and present activity. Also, if you send emails to a business email from a hotmail, yahoo and so on account without a real name your email will be filtered and go directly to the junk folder.
I agree, I think emailing employees, himself or others, is a step too far. It’s not necessary to do so, and can enter the world of trolling/more borderline nefarious when you are contacting people directly. I would just be careful for anyone thinking of doing this as I think it would actually negate a lot of the stuff people have uncovered that is legitimately bad about her fake life.

• Heart

severedmind

I was thinking about that recently and why her followers think that the informations Aija Räty is selling them are that valuable for them. What I am starting to think is that the great majority of her "students" wil never actually go in hotel lobbies chase men, and that most them don't even follow that closely her fashion advices. Some of them obviously do ... NewRoseGlow doesn't count though, because she's obviously doing native advertising for SoA.

But I think that the real reason behind Aija's success as a scammer comes entierly from the "Men should do everything for you" message. Her followers will say: "it's convenient to have all these fashion and etiquette advices at the same place" (even if it's quite easy to find much more legit and in-depth infos for free everywhere on the internet, as it was established time and time again.) But what they should really be saying if they were more honest with themselves is: "I like her message that I shouldn't have to work or do anything difficult and that my men should take care of everything for me at all time". The Etiquette, Elegance and Dating advices are not the real product Aija is selling, in my opinion. What she is trully selling is a fantasy and the rhetoric that comes with it....and this is the reason why her followers are not interested in other channels/ressources with similar (and often better) types of advices: the message that everything in life should be easy is not there. What most of these ladies are actually telling you is: "you are going to have to work hard to achieve your dreams, here's how to do it." Aija is telling you: "That's not at all how the World of the Affluents works my dear elegant ladies, in the World of the Affluents you don't have to work or pay for anything, you just have to put your hair a certain way and go on vacations. Here are some courses for you that will make this a reality for you." A much more pleasant message to hear, for sure. So pleasant actually, that her followers will easily forgive her the fact that the vehicle for that message is objectively not that impressive, and even they know it -- at least most of them I think, I could be wrong...
Oh, such an excellent point! Actually this analysis of the mindset of her students is a great discussion too.

It's been discussed in previous threads, but Anna really struck while the iron is hot in terms of advertising this 'men should do everything because they're men and masculine, and women are entitled to everything because they're women and feminine'. I think her message really speaks to a lot of women that are coming off this wave of feminism and finding out that the 50/50 and overly sexually liberated lifestyle is, in itself, a scam and is still unequal for women. @laurensanchez summed it up so well in a previous thread. Basically, women now not only work and make their own money, but they are largely still expected to take full care of the household and childcare while also contributing to 50% of the expenses. Our workload is doubled, and we're somehow still expected to maintain our looks perfectly, provide sex and affection and be happy, fun and smiling on top of it all. I think a lot of the women in Anna's course (and many more in general) are starting to understand this imbalance and boom - people like Anna are waiting on the sidelines to capitalize on this and sell them a fantasy for a steep price. I think Anna's students, especially, have been put through the wringer by men in the past and see Anna and her course as their holy grail and saviour (which explains the cult like idolization). The problem is, her "solution" is also toxic, which is encouraging women to demand 100% of everything without any contribution themselves. She really needs to stop pretending she cares about women and the state of feminism and inequality, when really she's just taking advantage of flaws in the system to line her own pockets.

Also, the whole "what do you bring to the table? I AM the table" quote is (If I remember correctly) from G.L Lambert, of course Anna plagiarized that one quote taken out of context. The whole "I am the table" way of thinking sounds empowering, but sorry, if you're a woman with absolutely nothing to offer other than the fact that you are a woman and by extension, you provide "feminine energy", you are not "the table". Or to be more specific, you are "the table" that is interchangeable with billions of other "the tables" lol. Yes, you do have to offer more than just being a pretty and (stereotypically and exaggeratedly) feminine woman. Having a unique, well-rounded, intelligent, mysterious, fascinating personality and life is not something that can be taught, it's something you carve out yourself over a long period of time for your own benefit - not only to attract a rich man.

There's a huge difference between meeting rich men in a hotel lobby vs meeting them at private events that you actually have an invite to from your own merits. There's a line to draw between empowering yourself as a woman so you don't take shit from men (or anyone else) and spend your time and energy wisely vs externally "transforming" yourself (i.e your looks) and therefore demanding that you never pay for anything or lift a finger again, because you're already doing the most by providing feminine energy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

CherryBerry25

VIP Member
Just wanted to add for those women thinking of purchasing Anna’a Course:

1. Basic etiquette & table manners - is not something you need to pay someone to teach you. There are plenty of awesome videos online. Start somewhere and build up from there. Save the videos you like so that you can start building your own tool box and easily come back to them when you need to.

2. Personal grooming - no need to pay for this info either. You know your body best. Be disciplined & take care of your nails, hair, skin, teeth, body to the best of your ability. Beauty shines from within so take care of your mental health as well.

3. Manifesting using Law of Attraction - buy the book The Secret. Grab a Journal and write down the points that speak to you. Research the topic via YouTube. Be consistent & practice what feels comfortable to you. It’s the only way to see if it works, right? Give it a try. It’s actually worked for me and I’ve been able to manifest my dream life.. so hey, try it out and see if it resonates with you.

4. Networking - The world hasn’t opened back up yet.. so how you network is changing as we speak. No need to be a part of her “community” because trust us, there is no such thing. She invests ZERO time into cultivating a community .. so it’s pretty much the blind leading the blind. Her FB group is so boring and the Discord group is dead. You don’t need that & can do much better. Connect with like minded people online. Meet up with them in person if you can and go from there. Start small. A few good friends are better than a ton of people that provide zero value and that you don’t really know. Use the comment section of her IG to see if there are people with similar interests as yours. The girls that comment on her pics are likely to have something in common with what you’re looking for as well.

5. Personal style to appear affluent - Get inspo from Instagram like Anna does. She steals pics from public platforms.. why can’t you do the same. Create a vision board with styles that inspire you and try them out. Take pics and video to see how you look.. Little by little you’ll figure out what you feel your best in! She doesn’t attend events with high society, so you’re better off following women on IG that actually live the life (RIGHT NOW not wishful thinking like Anna) that you’d like to be living as well.

I can go on and on with the other stuff she pretends to “teach”. If you feel the need to “level-up” ..just pick an area and start. Discipline, consistency and a positive mind are all you need. Spend time with yourself. Get to know yourself well. You don’t need anyone to guide you, trust me. Your intuition is the secret. You already have everything you need to reach your all your goals! 🍾❣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

J.Tarac

VIP Member
You know what pisses me off? The fact these students think that the elite, the high society are a bunch of people that drives themselves politely ALL THE TIME, following etiquette rules and being all but smiles. NOPE. Elite people also GOSSIP, elite people discriminate A LOT. They aren't that open as Aija wants you all to think. They investigate, question, suspect... Don't go thinking just because they're referred as "high" that it's all some sort of paradise, that the grass is greener... Some operate extremely shadily and as low as those you might think are not worth of yourself right now just because in your mind they're classless.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

itsverynice

Ladies, you mentioned before about the JetsetBabe Facebook group and the original members leaving. I was one of those members - we moved to Inner Circle JetsetBabe (the group that's been deleted now). Many of us expressed that the original group was not the same, that's why Anna created the Inner Circle and tried to 'transfer' the original community. The growth and all the Daily Mail articles brought to the first group a bunch of newbies who started an avalanche of 'is this elegant' or 'can I look elegant with my nose or do I need surgery to get a man' questions.

I think Anna has been given too much credit for her entrepreneurship. She saw the opportunity - all these beginner questions was a sign she could finally start monetizing. She rode the wave, most likely knowing that she wants to create a digital business and skip working hard in an office part gaining experience, but she did not have a clear vision of the School. After all, she even announced when she retired JSB blog that she will be a writer and focus on motivational stuff. She was troubled and confused as we can all read in her blog, pouring things online that a self-respecting woman in her late twenties would never publish on a blog about her never-ending rounds with f'boys and choosing the wrong men who traumatize her.

I believe that with these vulnerable women who come from harder paths in life or are not as experienced, Anna saw a potential money-making scheme and grabbed it while the demand was there. It's not even about the info that she packages, - the idea to be the best version of yourself is great, but most of the course is BS and online research will provide much better and in-depth free resources. BUT. She sells an emotion, she gathers women and assures them by 1) creating a tribe feeling of like-minded girl friends who are disappointed with the world or their circle of friends and 2) giving hope of a better future since her carefully curated image shows she's up on the ladder. And how can these women know she's not high-society if they're looking up but Anna blocks up the sun?

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Tamliar

Speaking about dusty men, now with the pandemic is getting much worse. I am on inner circle and few men actually are just inviting to their places for wine, one said I have an amazing terrace... as if I cared about his stupid terrace. I actually made a scene and reported them but nothing happened. The sad thing is that many women accept this, that's why men became that dusty. I don't understand because I don't think that I look low maintenance so I'd think men could try a different approach, but they still try... :(
We all should make our own group and empower women, if Anna goes down.
I have to say that your stories are so funny. I haven't been so much on the dating scene.
Then why you didn’t tell him directly that you don’t care about nice terraces ? See, the thing is that women are mostly silent about things that bother them, but then blame men. I have worked once with an asshole boss he was an asshole to the whole team, when I started working there from day one i was talking to him in the same way he talked to me, some colleagues were surprised how he was so different with me and even took it personally, in the sense like he was “liking” me more. I just told them just talk in the same way he talks to you, men should be put in their place just like babies. Also men are pussies, they get scared easily, if you tell him that you don’t like what he said or did and call him out on his behavior I’ll guarantee you that most probably he won’t do it again, if yes then he has other mental issues. Anna is not the solution to this, you are your own solution.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Marija27

I know Joseph personally and he is not Anna's partner, he is married to a Lebanese woman and has a young daughter named Clara

• Wow
  • Haha

HPLC123

Lets talk from different angle. I have a question for Married ldies. What attracted your husbands to you? What did you bring to the table?
Degree (both in the same field), met at a conference and stayed in touch from there, of course being feminine in the way I moved and talked, looking my best, but also having a desire to start a family and showing him my nurturing side , being of the same ethnic background so having more in common, more to talk about and getting on better with this family because I can speak his parents first language, because of my degree I was able to discuss things with him in the field he works in and keep up with it, he was also impressed by the university I went to for my undergraduate degree (in the Top 10 world university ranking).
FYI I didn't have to try so hard like Anna to show him my femininity (E.g. walking around awkwardly in long white dresses around the hotel pool pretending to dance or wearing silk night dresses everywhere).

I really laugh when one of Anna's students or Anna herself thinks we're jealous and unaccomplished because we criticise her. I match everything Anna brings to the table and much much more if I look at what I have in my life objectively. However, that also means I can spot her BS when I see it. I initially watched her video as I came across one of her fashion ones on Youtube and was very curious about the rest of her videos, admittedly in older videos she was easier to watch.

• Heart
  • Haha

christyyy93

Some of the comments under my video I mean some poeple are indeed naive =O also some bashing me that I am tering her down ..... expected rude comments sure but I feel like some poeple are more naive than I thought

• Sad
Reactions: 26

laurensanchez

VIP Member
Honestly from everything shared students sound like scam victims. Picture this: the fake handbags and hotel room backgrounds drew you in. You ponied up hundreds or thousands in fees for what you think is a real course and a chance to be closer to your idol.

What do you get?

Copy pasted pics of random women

Plagiarised platitudes of common sense rules

Bad fashion advice like wear white to weddings

Lorem ipsum text

Bad grammar

Modules coming out late

A Facebook group where:

You can be kicked out at any time
Any questions or concerns can be swiftly deleted
Comrade Anna nowhere to be seen. (She has your cash already so why bother)
when questions are asked OTHER STUDENTS answer them! Anna doesn't even go live in the group!
Banned from communication with other students
So no community as such, no personal attention. Just a wall of other students just as clueless as you.

I almost feel sorry for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26