Anna Bey #6 School of Affluence Fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one here disagrees that men should do better. We have an issue with Anna, not with the message.
Exactly. Perfectly said. Her students (the ones in the private FB group) seem to not understand this point at all. We are not arguing with her message (at least that’s not the main point of his forum).. we’re expressing our disagreement with the fact that she presents herself as someone who has the credentials to teach others about high society, elite women, affluence and elegance .. Does she have basic manners? Yes, but that’s not enough to qualify someone to teach others about “secrets that only elite women know”. What does she know about elite women that the rest of us don’t? Hardly nothing, to be quite honest. Now that the material from her courses has been revealed.. we can say this with even more confidence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I have learnt to spot the ones that are cheapos.

the hints are;

- no planning of the date (grab a coffee type)
- doesn’t give away much before meeting (Hides details of his job or vague about it)
- General lifestyle (not going to nice places)

I think it’s a huge turnoff if they are making no effort for the first date. If ladies stopped entertaining these men (no second date) they would learn.

anna is right about cheapos, however there s a difference between a stingy guy (stingy on the first date, imagine how stingy he is in other areas?!) & lurking to extract a fully funded lifestyle from a man.

she loses me there.
Generally, I agree with you, but I'd like to add that every situation is unique and while it's important to know these signs, inexperienced women should never follow them blindly and drop a potential date because he doesn't match the checklist. This guy might be not as common, but there can also be a really successful man who:
- prefers to squeeze you into a quick coffee/lunch for a first date to see if the compatibility is there
- is vague about his job because he wants to dedicate a few more dates to know you before revealing how successful he actually is (basically, he wants to see that you're naturally charming vs charming him because of his wealth)
- he might just be into nature and tired of nice places. In this case, it's worth looking at the hobbies, education, organizations he belongs to, and the most understated subtle details like his cashmere sweater will tell you more than a Rolex on a flashy-wannabe's wrist)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That is true... I was actually asked to split expenses with a guy that had only Rolexes and very expensive cars. That was his mentality... he said that he was not ugly/ fat/ old to pay everything for a woman, even if he loved me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Generally, I agree with you, but I'd like to add that every situation is unique and while it's important to know these signs, inexperienced women should never follow them blindly and drop a potential date because he doesn't match the checklist. This guy might be not as common, but there can also be a really successful man who:
- prefers to squeeze you into a quick coffee/lunch for a first date to see if the compatibility is there
- is vague about his job because he wants to dedicate a few more dates to know you before revealing how successful he actually is (basically, he wants to see that you're naturally charming vs charming him because of his wealth)
- he might just be into nature and tired of nice places. In this case, it's worth looking at the hobbies, education, organizations he belongs to, and the most understated subtle details like his cashmere sweater will tell you more than a Rolex on a flashy-wannabe's wrist)
Agree. This is similar to my partner, on first impressions you would probably think he’s an “average Joe” when he’s the opposite. We’re simply just not flashy, we’re very chilled, and its a running joke between us how much we have coffee dates compared to going out to dinner. You really can’t judge a book by its cover in the same way you can’t “look” affluent and there be affluent like Anna tries to teach.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Of course there are exceptions however I have found that those that are fitting you in for a quick coffee are not committed to dating or are meeting lots of women like this do need to keep things cheap.
A key thing they say is:

“would you like a coffee or...?”

they question if you want a coffee. Well, I’m not in the habit of turning up for “or”. 😂😂

I get the concept of a quick date but in reality I find it’s the cheapos that do this & You really end up with the “or”!

there is no commitment for them to even turn up because the whole thing is an “or”.

the “or” guy.

do you want a date “or”?

Useless!

I would love to have a valuable coffee date to quote but I don’t.

shifty, stingy & noncommittal “or” guys

Reactions: 3
That is true... I was actually asked to split expenses with a guy that had only Rolexes and very expensive cars. That was his mentality... he said that he was not ugly/ fat/ old to pay everything for a woman, even if he loved me.
:D :D :D oh my. That reminds me I actually went on a date with a guy who bragged about his successful properties and businesses but during the date he was trying to make me gasp about his Rolex. When I didn't, while we were waiting for food in the restaurant, he literally took the watch off from his wrist and put it in my hand to 'see how heavy it is'. I was disgusted, to say the least.

I agree with the low key people. The people who have power, wealth, or influence either operate in the background or at least don't opt for the all typical script of locations and actions that Anna is listing.

Agree. This is similar to my partner, on first impressions you would probably think he’s an “average Joe” when he’s the opposite. We’re simply just not flashy, we’re very chilled, and its a running joke between us how much we have coffee dates compared to going out to dinner. You really can’t judge a book by its cover in the same way you can’t “look” affluent and there be affluent like Anna tries to teach.
Exactly! I've met mine when he was wearing a pair of chinos and a t-shirt. Very low key.

Of course there are exceptions however I have found that those that are fitting you in for a quick coffee are not committed to dating or are meeting lots of women like this do need to keep things cheap.
A key thing they say is:

“would you like a coffee or...?”

they question if you want a coffee. Well, I’m not in the habit of turning up for “or”. 😂😂

I get the concept of a quick date but in reality I find it’s the cheapos that do this & You really end up with the “or”!

there is no commitment for them to even turn up because the whole thing is an “or”.

the “or” guy.

do you want a date “or”?

Useless!

I would love to have a valuable coffee date to quote but I don’t.

shifty, stingy & noncommittal “or” guys

I know... dating is tough these days and I hated the process. I could say that there's still a better waste of your time with a cheapo on an hour coffee date rather than a 3-course dinner and a ruined long evening. But both require time getting ready and don't get me started on the energy!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
:D :D :D oh my. That reminds me I actually went on a date with a guy who bragged about his successful properties and businesses but during the date he was trying to make me gasp about his Rolex. When I didn't, while we were waiting for food in the restaurant, he literally took the watch off from his wrist and put it in my hand to 'see how heavy it is'. I was disgusted, to say the least.

I agree with the low key people. The people who have power, wealth, or influence either operate in the background or at least don't opt for the all typical script of locations and actions that Anna is listing.
Oh my, "see how heavy it is", that is horrendous. Good that you realised in time how he really was.
I was actually in a serious relationship with the cheap rolex guy 🤷‍♀️, but probably he was used to women paying for him.
I remember that Dutch guy that asked me out for a date and at the end, basically begged me to let him pay 🤣, saying that women won't allow him to be a gentleman anymore. So that's why I was happy somehow with Anna's messages, although she, as you all said, took it too far with those ridiculously expensive courses.

Reactions: 6
I know... dating is tough these days and I hated the process. I could say that there's still a better waste of your time with a cheapo on an hour coffee date rather than a 3-course dinner and a ruined long evening. But both require time getting ready and don't get me started on the energy! [/QUOTE said:
True but I find those who take you to dinner, always pay & they are at least giving you their time, not a quick “or” date!!!

Reactions: 2
Did we date the same guy or something? 😂
I've experienced the exact scenario, but he was trying to brag with his entry level oyster perpetual while I was was wearing a watch in a whole other ball-game. Okay, I would find it brag worthy if daddy didn't pay for the rolex :p Since we were pretty young back then, but still... 😂

• Haha
Ah the coffee date debate. It is a neverending cycle with this.

I have my American, well educated, high maintenance friend, who regularly brunches for over $100 per person and she is always dressed to the nines. What kind of stupid man would take her to coffee? She wouldn't even respond to that offer. Then my other American friend, well traveled, dates Arab guys. She insists that a drink or coffee for a first date is no big deal whatsoever and she will argue you to the grave about it!

Then there's me, I always thought of a coffee date as insulting and not worth my time. In my opinion, women and men who were scared of wasting a whole evening where there is no chemistry: dumb excuse. If you are a civilised polite person you can sit down for a meal with someone you may not necessarily like. Now with age and experience, here's what I think. In many cultures "having a coffee" does not literally mean having a coffee, especially in Europe.

I went on a date with an older English gentleman that he framed as having a drink. We ended up at a very good restaurant, and after having a glass of wine at the bar, we were seated at a table and ordered a full dinner, including a bottle of the wine I liked. If I had turned it down, I would never have seen that he actually was willing to do a proper date.

Now on the other hand, that particular man? He was a successful attorney, but he was used to dating high flying career women. He liked that. Being half his age I was definitely not going to fall into that category. The relationship never went anywhere. Did the offer of a drinks date mean something significant? Maybe. As I get older I think I got better at sussing out someone quickly and really would rather be doing something I enjoy rather than suffering through 3 courses with someone who was rude or a bore.

All of this to say:

Arbitrary rules and regulations mean piss all when it comes to dating men of worth. There is no golden rule or else someone would be selling it for much more than Anna is. All we have is our experiences which we learn from.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just wanted to add for those women thinking of purchasing Anna’a Course:

1. Basic etiquette & table manners - is not something you need to pay someone to teach you. There are plenty of awesome videos online. Start somewhere and build up from there. Save the videos you like so that you can start building your own tool box and easily come back to them when you need to.

2. Personal grooming - no need to pay for this info either. You know your body best. Be disciplined & take care of your nails, hair, skin, teeth, body to the best of your ability. Beauty shines from within so take care of your mental health as well.

3. Manifesting using Law of Attraction - buy the book The Secret. Grab a Journal and write down the points that speak to you. Research the topic via YouTube. Be consistent & practice what feels comfortable to you. It’s the only way to see if it works, right? Give it a try. It’s actually worked for me and I’ve been able to manifest my dream life.. so hey, try it out and see if it resonates with you.

4. Networking - The world hasn’t opened back up yet.. so how you network is changing as we speak. No need to be a part of her “community” because trust us, there is no such thing. She invests ZERO time into cultivating a community .. so it’s pretty much the blind leading the blind. Her FB group is so boring and the Discord group is dead. You don’t need that & can do much better. Connect with like minded people online. Meet up with them in person if you can and go from there. Start small. A few good friends are better than a ton of people that provide zero value and that you don’t really know. Use the comment section of her IG to see if there are people with similar interests as yours. The girls that comment on her pics are likely to have something in common with what you’re looking for as well.

5. Personal style to appear affluent - Get inspo from Instagram like Anna does. She steals pics from public platforms.. why can’t you do the same. Create a vision board with styles that inspire you and try them out. Take pics and video to see how you look.. Little by little you’ll figure out what you feel your best in! She doesn’t attend events with high society, so you’re better off following women on IG that actually live the life (RIGHT NOW not wishful thinking like Anna) that you’d like to be living as well.

I can go on and on with the other stuff she pretends to “teach”. If you feel the need to “level-up” ..just pick an area and start. Discipline, consistency and a positive mind are all you need. Spend time with yourself. Get to know yourself well. You don’t need anyone to guide you, trust me. Your intuition is the secret. You already have everything you need to reach your all your goals! 🍾❣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Did we date the same guy or something? 😂
I've experienced the exact scenario, but he was trying to brag with his entry level oyster perpetual while I was was wearing a watch in a whole other ball-game. Okay, I would find it brag worthy if daddy didn't pay for the rolex :p Since we were pretty young back then, but still... 😂
If that is so, that scammer deserves a whole thread. 😂 That one was trying to convince me about the secret society parties he attended where behind the closed doors, in a mansion, famous politicians and other society figures wore masks indulged in orgies. Well, we didn't continue dating and it was early on, so I just let him talk his empty talk while the wine was pouring. BUT can you imagine how hard I was laughing when a few months later, I saw Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut? He basically used the exact movie plot trying to impress me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Whilst we are on topic of dating cheap men - a guy I went on a date with last year would always go on and on about how wary he was of gold diggers (we were sat in a hotel bar on a date and he was getting out his cards from his wallet and saying which cards the gold digger likes - amex black card). Then on a date in Novikov he spent the majority of the time talking about how hard to get Rolexes are (lol no they’re not if you have the money) yet he has 2 and telling me to look at photos of his other Rolex. Then scrolling through the Gucci website looking at their trainers saying should he buy x or y.
I’ve never been so repulsed by a date before.
The most embarrassing thing for him? When the bill came he started saying let’s make guesses at how much it will be and when he saw how much it was (around £100 I forget exact numbers) he kept going on and on about how pricy this was. Then after the date he texts me saying we’ve tried the fancy hotel bars and the expensive restaurants, let’s go to Nando’s this time.

Cheap guy 101. Of course I don’t mind price of the restaurant but how are you talking on and on about how much money you have and how women want you for your money then freaking out over a £100 restaurant bill?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
If that is so, that scammer deserves a whole thread. 😂 That one was trying to convince me about the secret society parties he attended where behind the closed doors, in a mansion, famous politicians and other society figures wore masks indulged in orgies. Well, we didn't continue dating and it was early on, so I just let him talk his empty talk while the wine was pouring. BUT can you imagine how hard I was laughing when a few months later, I saw Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut? He basically used the exact movie plot trying to impress me.
Well, I doubt this is the same dude if that is the case😂🤣😂 But I've heard about the mask orgies multiple times before, never participated due to age and not being into BDSM or "casual" sex, but I am always surprised when I find out who attends those 🤣
I don't recall seeing the movie, but I would also be dead by laughter if I experienced the same.

Reactions: 3
Going on the theme of weighing guys’ Rolex like the other posters above, I briefly dated another guy who was admittedly quite generous but also a douche personality wise. I was at his apartment and he starts getting out his 4 Rolexes and random cigarette lighters that are supposedly made from gold and asks me to weigh them in my hand and see how they feel. More bizarrely he then starts to get out 2 silk Persian carpets (which he says cost £30,000 each) from one of the rooms and unrolls them and asks me to look at them.
All very bizarre behaviour.
At the time I was just in shock at how crass someone can be but in hindsight it’s just a funny story to tell about a bad date.

That’s why you must never put rich men on such pedestals as if they have money they must be amazing to settle down with. So much of the time their personality is so bizarre and messed up especially the ones that are only rich because of rich parents not self made.

Regarding coffee date - Ginie Sayles says in her books that not every date must be a dinner one. When you’re dating multiple guys at the same time, you can fit them in different pockets of your time in your day depending on how much time you think they deserve you to invest in them.

Reactions: 12
Whilst we are on topic of dating cheap men - a guy I went on a date with last year would always go on and on about how wary he was of gold diggers (we were sat in a hotel bar on a date and he was getting out his cards from his wallet and saying which cards the gold digger likes - amex black card). Then on a date in Novikov he spent the majority of the time talking about how hard to get Rolexes are (lol no they’re not if you have the money) yet he has 2 and telling me to look at photos of his other Rolex. Then scrolling through the Gucci website looking at their trainers saying should he buy x or y.
I’ve never been so repulsed by a date before.
The most embarrassing thing for him? When the bill came he started saying let’s make guesses at how much it will be and when he saw how much it was (around £100 I forget exact numbers) he kept going on and on about how pricy this was. Then after the date he texts me saying we’ve tried the fancy hotel bars and the expensive restaurants, let’s go to Nando’s this time.

Cheap guy 101. Of course I don’t mind price of the restaurant but how are you talking on and on about how much money you have and how women want you for your money then freaking out over a £100 restaurant bill?
WTF? This is a joke right? Even I am mind blown by this...

Going on the theme of weighing guys’ Rolex like the other posters above, I briefly dated another guy who was admittedly quite generous but also a douche personality wise. I was at his apartment and he starts getting out his 4 Rolexes and random cigarette lighters that are supposedly made from gold and asks me to weigh them in my hand and see how they feel. More bizarrely he then starts to get out 2 silk Persian carpets (which he says cost £30,000 each) from one of the rooms and unrolls them and asks me to look at them.
The part of the silk persian rugs, reminded me of a party I attended before the pandemic (at a place Anna raved about before, but missed all the fun at 🤣)
Someone joined in, and suddenly took off with the furniture 🤣 We were showing multiple different expressions of WTF, like you could raid the house AFTER it's empty of people and macho men wanting to show off.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
WTF? This is a joke right? Even I am mind blown by this...
I wish it was but no sadly. He was essentially a 20 something year old who was living on daddy’s money but daddy was also monitoring his bank account and how much he spent. To make himself feel more important he would just chat so much tit to overcompensate.

I wish it was but no sadly. He was essentially a 20 something year old who was living on daddy’s money but daddy was also monitoring his bank account and how much he spent. To make himself feel more important he would just chat so much tit to overcompensate.
Okay, that is not unbelievable :) The majority of people I know who gets the card limited usually get a job or start a business (which makes the parents lift that limit)

About that guy basically testing you to see of you are gold digger, I saw someone say to answer something like

"Oh, are you a millionaire/ billionaire/ do you own a jet ?(basically asking about something the guy doesn't have). No ? Oh, I thought gold diggers were only interested in millionaires/billionaires/ men who have their own jets. That's strange...."
A shady comment for a shady character

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.