Anna Bey #6 School of Affluence Fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this :) Search for "Anna Bey Scam" and go to the videos tab on google, was on the first page for me :)
The author somehow made it sound like Anna has never been on a beach before πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just found this :) Search for "Anna Bey Scam" and go to the videos tab on google, was on the first page for me :)
The author somehow made it sound like Anna has never been on a beach before πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Lovely thing about this article: links to sustainable fashion. Notice in 2019 Anna still hadn't built her wardrobe of designer clothing. Many pics stolen from other women but she never shows herself in the Pucci or Missoni she claims to love. She never even holds up one item to the camera. She was still faking it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
To jump on that, there are between 1h30~2h of video content per module. I only watched the first 2 modules so far. My notes are 14 pages long. I tried writing everything, whether it was common sense or not.

I think it will be interesting to see how long my notes end up to be; and compare this with books to see the price it could potentially be under that format πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To jump on that, there are between 1h30~2h of video content per module. I only watched the first 2 modules so far. My notes are 14 pages long. I tried writing everything, whether it was common sense or not.

I think it will be interesting to see how long my notes end up to be; and compare this with books to see the price it could potentially be under that format πŸ€”
Ya, sure. If we use that metric, I suppose we can give her credit for all the time it took her to copy & paste all those Instagram models/ JSBabes’ pictures onto her messy collage that she calls Copyrighted course content as well. :rolleyes: Kinda silly, right?

• Haha
Do we know if anyone is actually doing anything to her like a lawsuit or something? I'm not sure how progressive it would be at this point but it would definitely make A LOT of these so called "Gurus" think twice before coming up with a bogus program.

Just my thoughts

I love the way this lady worded her question on SOA most recent picture on IG
FB9562B6-1540-44A9-9B1C-6BD2486D0F36.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
well the whole outfit is just wrong I dont even understand the scarf but!! the gloves?! I am mean o_O:rolleyes:
It’s really shocking.

Is she talking about the day Paris Hilton asked her if she want a sprite coz she’s puking?

I’m almost positive she not writing this herself. Most probably is loouise law.

Dance manager??? Omg. Making it sounds like she’s a pro dancer when she just a stripper with less skill.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Please can you share your viewpoint on the course regarding the price etc? You can also write me on my insta
thank you

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.