Anna Bey #6 School of Affluence Fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these tips of hers just make her sound like she never stay in good hotels. any 5 star hotel house keeping will surely have a weighing scale....
Many hotels do have scales in the bathrooms of each room or hidden away somewhere. If not, it definitely can be requested, just as the ironing board and iron if they are not part of hotel room's equipment (and they tend to be). So both her luggage scale and steamer are useless things that add to the weight of your luggage.

And again, what kind of tit do you have to have in your luggage to make it that heavy? Last time I went overboard with the weight limit, I was coming to my home country (I work abroad) and brought loads of stuff my family and friends asked me to bring. So yes, I made the largest suitcase I own and almost never use to be 24,5 kilos, but I knew it might be heavier than 23kg limit. And surprise surprise, as I am a frequent flier and my other suitcase I checked in was much lighter, the staff at check in was fine with it and did not even ask me to repack a thing or two between my two suitcases.

Reactions: 11
Many hotels do have scales in the bathrooms of each room or hidden away somewhere. If not, it definitely can be requested, just as the ironing board and iron if they are not part of hotel room's equipment (and they tend to be). So both her luggage scale and steamer are useless things that add to the weight of your luggage.

And again, what kind of tit do you have to have in your luggage to make it that heavy? Last time I went overboard with the weight limit, I was coming to my home country (I work abroad) and brought loads of stuff my family and friends asked me to bring. So yes, I made the largest suitcase I own and almost never use to be 24,5 kilos, but I knew it might be heavier than 23kg limit. And surprise surprise, as I am a frequent flier and my other suitcase I checked in was much lighter, the staff at check in was fine with it and did not even ask me to repack a thing or two between my two suitcases.
All excellent points. Also why does she need to mind the weight of her luggage, isn't she flying business/first class?

Reactions: 10
Ladies allegedly she didn’t sleep 36 or 32 hours so she can sleep in the plane. All right, she was flying to Turkey ffs that’s 3h plane journey not 30! Plus we know she wasn’t sleeping, she was watching Emily in Paris, complaining about “business” class whilst she was sitting in the economy class and eating swiss cheese and ham. How people do not connect the dots? I mean not you here but her CHEEP SHEEPS WITH A FREE SHITSHEET.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why bother having a luggage scale anyway? Just step on the normal scale, read what it says, then step again with the luggage, subtract the first number, as in your weight, and voila, you've got the weight of your luggage. Problem solved. But anyway, if you buy a checked-in luggage, it has 20 to 23 kilos per one piece and that's a lot of stuff. And yes, if you fly business, you're usually entitled to two pieces of checked in luggage and two pieces of hand luggage and that's more than enough.
Well in my case I have it because I don't have a normal scale home (have never needed one) and because I used to shop a lot during travels and wanted to check the weight. That thing is very small so it's not a problem. I usually stayed in cheaper hotels or airbnbs when I was younger, so it was practical.
But it's true, if Anna really is staying in 5 star hotels and flying business, she had no need for a steamer or scale in her luggage. These days I go to more high end hotels and they have everything. Though I'm a minimalist now and travel anyway just with hand luggage most of the time :p

Reactions: 4
Well in my case I have it because I don't have a normal scale home (have never needed one) and because I used to shop a lot during travels and wanted to check the weight. That thing is very small so it's not a problem. I usually stayed in cheaper hotels or airbnbs when I was younger, so it was practical.
But it's true, if Anna really is staying in 5 star hotels and flying business, she had no need for a steamer or scale in her luggage. These days I go to more high end hotels and they have everything. Though I'm a minimalist now and travel anyway just with hand luggage most of the time :p
I've been at hostels due to booking errors before, and even they had ironing boards, weights, steamers etc. So I doubt you will ever encounter a place where they aren't able to provide it.

You don't even have to be a frequent flyer, they usually are fine with a little bit of extra weight. In case it's not a very cheap airline of course. But when flying with "decent" airlines, I've chatted with the staff at the check in and usually having up to 2 or 3 kilos extra is okay. At least when you're nice to the staff. From someone acting like an a-hole they would sure charge.

Reactions: 7
Ladies, you mentioned before about the JetsetBabe Facebook group and the original members leaving. I was one of those members - we moved to Inner Circle JetsetBabe (the group that's been deleted now). Many of us expressed that the original group was not the same, that's why Anna created the Inner Circle and tried to 'transfer' the original community. The growth and all the Daily Mail articles brought to the first group a bunch of newbies who started an avalanche of 'is this elegant' or 'can I look elegant with my nose or do I need surgery to get a man' questions.

I think Anna has been given too much credit for her entrepreneurship. She saw the opportunity - all these beginner questions was a sign she could finally start monetizing. She rode the wave, most likely knowing that she wants to create a digital business and skip working hard in an office part gaining experience, but she did not have a clear vision of the School. After all, she even announced when she retired JSB blog that she will be a writer and focus on motivational stuff. She was troubled and confused as we can all read in her blog, pouring things online that a self-respecting woman in her late twenties would never publish on a blog about her never-ending rounds with f'boys and choosing the wrong men who traumatize her.

I believe that with these vulnerable women who come from harder paths in life or are not as experienced, Anna saw a potential money-making scheme and grabbed it while the demand was there. It's not even about the info that she packages, - the idea to be the best version of yourself is great, but most of the course is BS and online research will provide much better and in-depth free resources. BUT. She sells an emotion, she gathers women and assures them by 1) creating a tribe feeling of like-minded girl friends who are disappointed with the world or their circle of friends and 2) giving hope of a better future since her carefully curated image shows she's up on the ladder. And how can these women know she's not high-society if they're looking up but Anna blocks up the sun?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ladies allegedly she didn’t sleep 36 or 32 hours so she can sleep in the plane. All right, she was flying to Turkey ffs that’s 3h plane journey not 30! Plus we know she wasn’t sleeping, she was watching Emily in Paris, complaining about “business” class whilst she was sitting in the economy class and eating swiss cheese and ham. How people do not connect the dots? I mean not you here but her CHEEP SHEEPS WITH A FREE SHITSHEET.
I was thinking exactly the same! The tit doesn't add up (again).

Reactions: 10
My dear elegant sisters!

I am sharing a review of Anna content made at another MGTOW channel:

Disclaimer: I know that many of you don't like MGTOW and it's not my intention to offend you by placing this link, but still some of you like the sources of any discussion Bey-related

On another note:
I owe you many thanks for so much I learned from you and for so many laughs!

Love

• Heart
  • Wow
She bashes Zara, Mango and ASOS now (after years of relying on them), but is unable to give better options. Guess why? Because she doesn't know any nor makes the effort to discover. My opinion (especially after seeing she still got Zara pieces in her wardrobe)? She poses as if not consuming them while still visiting the shops. Plus, I also believe she thrifts/goes second-hand (and nothing against it). Geneva is full of second-hand stores with great deals on designer pieces. She might be a bit able to grab brand new designer ready-to-wear now, but I'd bet my little pig (lols) she goes hunting (unless she's even too lazy for that) or purchases fakes.
Early on she always used to talk about that she didn’t buy designer clothes from the store but second hand from ebay instead.

Btw what happened? She’s been awfully quiet lately? Or have I been blocked? 😂

• Haha
Tsss... to bother about luggage weight. I rather pay 100 $ extra but have my steamer with me.
And Anna, Rimowa has a cooperation with Dior right now and you can get a cosmetic case there - nowadays called hand case. Oh yes, it's elegant.

• Haha
Please let's not even say the P word. Any child born to her will continue the cycle of demon spawn that started with her mother when she left Russia. No husband or father who will publicly acknowledge it. Let's pray that these genes stop with Aija.
This statement actually made me feel sick. I’m all for tit and giggles on a public figures behalf, but cursing out an unborn child??! Even if the word on the internet is free and uncensored, there are certain lines that shouldnt be crossed. What if this hypothethical baby is born one day and reads this? You can’t choose your parents.
@laurensanchez I usually enjoy reading your posts, but didnt think you would have this much hate in you.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
My dear elegant sisters!

I am sharing a review of Anna content made at another MGTOW channel:

Disclaimer: I know that many of you don't like MGTOW and it's not my intention to offend you by placing this link, but still some of you like the sources of any discussion Bey-related

On another note:
I owe you many thanks for so much I learned from you and for so many laughs!

Love
Holy smokes! This guy goes in and ROASTS her. Not the brightest man on planet earth either though. And don‘t even get me started on most of the men in his comment section!
Anna seems to be attracting more and more criticism and resistance from both men and women

Btw what happened? She’s been awfully quiet lately? Or have I been blocked? 😂
I guess she can't go outside because of the lockdown and can't film inside because her apartment is tiny and not affluent so she's out of content ideas (not that she's very creative usually 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And she tries her best by looking rich following what, in her opinion, truly rich people do (emulating her jetsetbabe blog images).
I read an article about those Russian "rich"girls, Anna likes.. They wear a lot of knock-offs.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.