Anna Bey #6 School of Affluence Fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna Bey #6 - School of Affluence Fraud

TLDR by @JustVisitingAijaDarling
(Borrowing heavily from previous TLDR)

Anna Bey otherwise known as Aija Raty/Aija Darling/Anna Beyer is a former Swedish/Russian reality TV participant, pole dancer, and alleged sugar baby who has been accused of borrowing generously from her friends and peers to create her "online finishing school" The School of Affluence. Which she has 0 qualifications for, other than pure speculations, looking enviously from the side-lines documented through her jetsetbabe blog and some interviews.

In thread one, we discussed her boyfriend, failed/fake engagement, racist screenshots, content theft, trampy times in Malta, ridiculous song, and inability to match white tones. Insiders from her past continue to come forward with stories about her past as an SB. In thread two, we discussed her sordid companions, terrible botox and racist remarks while she partied in the offseason at Cavo Tagoo with a hairy finance troll. Her being documented topless/naked at club amnesia.

In thread three we discovered her retracting multiple messages to different people after her racist messages was revealed, her bad reaction to this forum and her efforts at silencing student concerns about the breach of confidentiality in her own paid groups when screenshots of conversations have been shared. There was also shared further evidence of her own members of staff breeching the confidentiality. The cultish behaviour exhibited was also discussed along with her worship of Eastern European women and her bad fashion advice. Her being ridiculed in scandinavian high-society and in the party circuit was also covered. Lastly her infringing on other authors copyright through her membership group was also revealed.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

R E S O U R C E S

Thread One - tattle life

Thread Two - tattle life

Thread Three - tattle life

Thread Four - tattle life

👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻A very compelling review from former AB fan @christyyy93

Multiple platforms now have SOA scam investigation accounts. Try to find them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What was the link to her wiki?

We also need TLDR of latest threads..

nvm found her wiki :D

Reactions: 5
To recap at the end of the last thread we saw a Youtube video by the lovely Kristy, in the comments someone wrote the name of the man Anna has been "in a relationship" with for the last half of decade. He is a minor employee in private banking in Geneva.

We also noted the Club De Leaders event how different the women there looked from Aija/Anna.

I noticed quite a few European nobility in the photos at that event. Probably these people are the high society she never entered. Funny she has never been spotted at any of the events like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
To recap at the end of the last thread we saw a Youtube video by the lovely Kristy, in the comments someone wrote the name of the man Anna has been "in a relationship" with for the last half of decade. He is a minor employee in private banking in Geneva.

We also noted the Club De Leaders event how different the women there looked from Aija/Anna.

I noticed quite a few European nobility in the photos at that event. Probably these people are the high society she never entered. Funny she has never been spotted at any of the events like this.
Why didnt he take her with him. All his clients brought wifes or gf with them. I am sure he was also invited with his "other half".

And please can anyone share his Linkedin

Reactions: 4
He could never take her. Imagine the small talk in that room: how do you di? Blablabla what do you do? Oh, i have an online scamming school where i sell naive women the dream of bagging a millionaire and never having to work a day again in their life. What about you? While she is twinkling her eyelashes and can‘t get her botched deformed lips closed. Yes, that scenario definitely goes down well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In the last thread we also discussed the complete lack of professionalism Anna has displayed, both in her online courses (lack of proofreading, providing pirated copies of copyrighted books, forbidding students to contact her whilst not providing the support service she claimed came with the course) and elsewhere (the constant delays to her podcast.) Also the increasing number of complaints and queries from former students / followers

Reactions: 11
The fact he didn't take her speaks volumes. He knows she's not a suitable company to that kind of event.

Reactions: 14
Why didnt he take her with him. All his clients brought wifes or gf with them. I am sure he was also invited with his "other half".

And please can anyone share his Linkedin
I feel like it would be incredibly embarrassing for him to be there at an event where actual high society are with his "girlfriend" who is online claiming she's one of them.

So basically...Anna has been going online pretending (for years!) that her partner is one of the rich elite. In reality, her partner works for the rich elite, managing their money.

This whole thing sounds like the plot to a bad Lifetime movie. The truth is sobering and I really hope any current/future students could see this.

Reactions: 22
True or not?View attachment 296394

Do you ladies know anyone with similar position?
Is this considered affluent in Geneva? Because....well I mean at least he's not scamming people like his girlfriend, right? But certainly an incredibly underwhelming reveal about the much-hyped "millionaire" partner of Anna Bey / Aija Raty.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.