Anna Bey #6 School of Affluence Fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bad deal. There are 4 billion other vaginas in the world. What makes yours different? Lol.
I'm reminded of one of Jasvinder Sanghera's memoirs in which she said that when she was a child and expressed a desire to achieve big dreams, her Punjabi family replied with a phrase translating as "Why are you different? Have you got flowers growing on you?" That seems apt for dear Anna

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Lets talk from different angle. I have a question for Married ldies. What attracted your husbands to you? What did you bring to the table?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
just because she has a vagina, the guy should fund her handbags, dresses & lifestyle?
Not only this in the actual moment, let's think about the future which I am not sure that all the students really did and only daydream but not plan with actual facts.
Imagine a student that 5 years ago, at 30 got a somewhat affluent boyfriend. During those years they lived together and she did not study or work, previously she did not have any very relevant career or education.
Now in the pandemic, he leaves her (too much time together..), losses his job or worst case he passes away. In any case she is left with very little, no money, no partner and not very much to hang to.

This is what scares me the most for those students, I do not see they are fully aware of the difficult position they would enter in if they enter in those sorts of arrangements without a strong individual position in life (studies of whatever field), job experience maybe even a small business selling crafts on etsy. Probably in the course, durin the "boost your finances" part there was not much to talk about savings, 401k, stocks or investments and how to plan and secure your future. As a finance professional I would like to see what was discussed there and just hope that some of those topics were brought or are in the minds of the students, otherwise those ladies could end in a very bad situation.

Reactions: 17
If I was Anna reading this, I would feel very uncomfortable & fearful,

she created pure hate & venom as a result of her “school”.

I think his comments & general message might just hit home to the plain “students”.
I doubt she can have such insights. She only come here to scan for some mild criticism and feel “oh ha ha look all these ladies talking about me all day” then she will feel important. But Anna is wrong. She is confusing people debating her obvious scam and try to save others with the attention she so desperate for.

But after sooooo long of operating like this her skin become too thick and eye sight too short. This is when people start to make mistakes.
Let’s see what else she reveals while she try to stamp out the fire.

Edit: I’m gonna bet that one module of Dan lols course must be “how to harness the power of your critics.” How to own negativity. Bla. Bla. Bla. Most probably that’s why her new emails BS is all about reframing her past because now it’s out in the open.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
You can't have any kind of relationship (not just marriage/dating but friendships, family, even taking care of a pet) in which one party doesn't contribute anything whatsoever. In her latest video Anna sneered at the idea of men complaining that a woman "brings nothing to the table", but it's one thing when you have a man that insists his girlfriend be very young, supermodel-hot, provide sex and gourmet meals on demand, and have a PhD. He's probably not going to get what he wants. It's another when he is working to provide for two people while his partner does nothing at all in return. This isn't a good attitude to promote to anyone
She brings her „feminine energy“

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I doubt she can have such insights. She only come here to scan for some mild criticism and feel “oh ha ha look all these ladies talking about me all day” then she will feel important. But Anna is wrong. She is confusing people debating her obvious scam and try to save others with the attention she so desperate for.

But after sooooo long of operating like this her skin become too thick and eye sight too short. This is when people start to make mistakes.
Let’s see what else she reveals while she try to stamp out the fire.
Since "we absorb the energy from our surroundings" may I suggest as that picture's title "the sponge of elegance"

Now this reminds me of other different picture...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Since "we absorb the energy from our surroundings" may I suggest as that picture's title "the sponge of elegance"

Now this reminds me of other different picture...
Pretty sure watching SBSP is more better for you than watching SOA.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lets talk from different angle. I have a question for Married ldies. What attracted your husbands to you? What did you bring to the table?
Degree (both in the same field), met at a conference and stayed in touch from there, of course being feminine in the way I moved and talked, looking my best, but also having a desire to start a family and showing him my nurturing side , being of the same ethnic background so having more in common, more to talk about and getting on better with this family because I can speak his parents first language, because of my degree I was able to discuss things with him in the field he works in and keep up with it, he was also impressed by the university I went to for my undergraduate degree (in the Top 10 world university ranking).
FYI I didn't have to try so hard like Anna to show him my femininity (E.g. walking around awkwardly in long white dresses around the hotel pool pretending to dance or wearing silk night dresses everywhere).

I really laugh when one of Anna's students or Anna herself thinks we're jealous and unaccomplished because we criticise her. I match everything Anna brings to the table and much much more if I look at what I have in my life objectively. However, that also means I can spot her BS when I see it. I initially watched her video as I came across one of her fashion ones on Youtube and was very curious about the rest of her videos, admittedly in older videos she was easier to watch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
FYI I didn't have to try so hard like Anna to show him my femininity (E.g. walking around awkwardly in long white dresses around the hotel pool pretending to dance or wearing silk night dresses everywhere)
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Like a ghost 👻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Engaged (after a year and a half of dating), not married, but I hope this comment is helpful.

I went to a top school in the U.S. and was earning six figures after my undergrad in STEM at the age of 22. I grew up in an upper middle class household in North America so my fiancé and I, despite growing up in different parts of the world, have many hobbies and experiences in common. We’re both multilingual and have travelled extensively.

I’m also fairly tall and slim, and did casual modeling in my teens and 20s so I’m above average looking (no plastic surgery, heavy makeup, or other procedures like Aija). I do a lot of charity work at home and abroad, have a good sense of humour, and a very clean history with no morally questionable past or photos/videos floating around of me (unlike Aija). I also have strong relationships with my family, long term friends, and professional network.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Degree (both in the same field), met at a conference and stayed in touch from there, of course being feminine in the way I moved and talked, looking my best, but also having a desire to start a family and showing him my nurturing side , being of the same ethnic background so having more in common, more to talk about and getting on better with this family because I can speak his parents first language, because of my degree I was able to discuss things with him in the field he works in and keep up with it, he was also impressed by the university I went to for my undergraduate degree (in the Top 10 world university ranking).
FYI I didn't have to try so hard like Anna to show him my femininity (E.g. walking around awkwardly in long white dresses around the hotel pool pretending to dance or wearing silk night dresses everywhere).

I really laugh when one of Anna's students or Anna herself thinks we're jealous and unaccomplished because we criticise her. I match everything Anna brings to the table and much much more if I look at what I have in my life objectively. However, that also means I can spot her BS when I see it. I initially watched her video as I came across one of her fashion ones on Youtube and was very curious about the rest of her videos, admittedly in older videos she was easier to watch.
Engaged (after a year and a half of dating), not married, but I hope this comment is helpful.

I went to a top school in the U.S. and was earning six figures after my undergrad in STEM at the age of 22. I grew up in an upper middle class household in North America so my fiancé and I, despite growing up in different parts of the world, have many hobbies and experiences in common. We’re both multilingual and have travelled extensively.

I’m also fairly tall and slim, and did casual modeling in my teens and 20s so I’m above average looking (no plastic surgery, heavy makeup, or other procedures like Aija). I do a lot of charity work at home and abroad, have a good sense of humour, and a very clean history with no morally questionable past or photos/videos floating around of me (unlike Aija). I also have strong relationships with my family, long term friends, and professional network.
Awwwwwww I love to hear such a stories!!! Thats reason I asked. I wanna more girls read your stories and realise that beeing feminine and eleganTH isnt enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We both listen to Heavy Metal and met at a music festival. I know - not very elegant of me 😂 but trust me, I can dress up too! Aside from our mutual taste in music we both love to travel (well, not right now...), share the same kind of humour and our interests and hobbies align quite well. While I haven't finished university, I did quite well in my career. Of course, there's also physical attraction , duh. We both bring something to the table because we are a team 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I love hearing About accomplished women.

i have educated & uneducated friends, what they all have in common is Independence. If their man left them, they would be financially ok.

relying on a man for his money is a dangerous & risky strategy to bass your life on.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.