Anna Bey #6 School of Affluence Fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Joseph personally and he is not Anna's partner, he is married to a Lebanese woman and has a young daughter named Clara

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The point of no return... When her mindset changed (goes alligned with her words in her last video).

• Heart
Reactions: 3
But its the same guy from elevator picture...
I saw them together in July ... we have a mutual friend and we have met a couple of times. I don't know him much, but I know that he is married and that he has a daughter the same age as mine.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I know Joseph personally and he is not Anna's partner, he is married to a Lebanese woman and has a young daughter named Clara
Forget what I just posted. I ain't sleeping tonight after this.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wait a min. I see 3 scenarios. I am F***ing faceblind so you could claim Donald trump was the one doing the elevator photo with her and I would believe it. (Other than the lack of orange skin and blond hair, but whatever)

1. It's him and he is cheating
2. Aija was the one who commented it and they aren't related
3. Aija got a knock-off version of him, just like she got the knock off handbags.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wait a min. I see 3 scenarios. I am F***ing faceblind so you could claim Donald trump was the one doing the elevator photo with her and I would believe it. (Other than the lack of orange skin and blond hair, but whatever)

3. Aija got a knock-off version of him, just like she got the knock off handbags.
I think 1 and 2 together 😄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Also, what about all those women in London who went on dates with him?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I found his facebook. No pictures but there's the information he's married and you can also check his daughter's Clara profile.
I'm not gonna post anything else related for it's a whole another level...
Again, what a day!
Yope. And the heart broken postings of the childMs mother are also online
So true. Completely other level.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So Aijas bf of 5 years is MARRIED and have a child... no no no PLOT TWIST LVL 100000

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.