Anna Bey #6 School of Affluence Fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think none of us criticized new self-made new money, sorry but Anna is weather new money nor selfmade new money. What many people fail to understand about Aija is the way she talks about “elite high society” as if she is part of them and drinks her morning coffee, with a Rothschild in Geneva with a like view every morning. I assume none of us is homophobic, why we mention her bisexual boyfriend is mostly about how she talks about him and hiding a very big truth, by this we mean that he doesn’t have EYES only for Aija, whilst Aija talks as if he is blessed and thanks God every evening for sending him Aija. It’s nice to always think deeper in a situation. What we write here is only about lies that Aija tells, this stupid, ugly, fake life full of bullshit and lies.
I didn't get the impression old money was praised here when I was reading through, it was more because Anna is trying to portray herself the "old money way" and doing it "wrong".

Reactions: 17
I think perhaps new money is frowned upon because it is seen as trashy & loud (the rich kids of Instagram etc) Whereas new money more discreet.

I think Anna wants to be part of the new money crowd which is why it’s puzzling that she ended up in Geneva.

Anyhow, it’s a valid point to make.

Reactions: 8
So somewhere there maybe a record with her lecturer of her JSB project...
Just a 'bike you like' marketing presentation on Prezi. Its free version used to be popular among students a decade or so ago but the downside was that it was public. But that's only 1 page of Google.

I think perhaps new money is frowned upon because it is seen as trashy & loud (the rich kids of Instagram etc) Whereas new money more discreet.

I think Anna wants to be part of the new money crowd which is why it’s puzzling that she ended up in Geneva.

Anyhow, it’s a valid point to make.
I think we discussed the many restrictions and issues of belonging to an old-money family in the older threads... I wouldn't say one or the other was praised/hated/preferred here. It's also like pears and apples, the money word is used to classify the crowds, yes, but in reality, they are so different due to mindset, traditions, upbringing, even hobbies, etc.

EDIT: Anna mentions in YT she leans toward the new money because old money is too restrictive. The truth is, it's extremely hard to infiltrate their circles when you're an outsider running a school about how to infiltrate their circles.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
"Invest in a luggage scale".. Seriously Anna? What a great tip. I thought you fly business so the weight shouldn't be a problem. Because in business you may take so much that if you go over the weight limit, you have to be a master of packing unnecessary tit (maybe it was her 30 laptops for monitoring Tattle and Instagram that weighed so much).

No honestly, I've had a luggage scale since I was 16 and started traveling alone. It's common sense. I usually fly economy and am not ashamed to say it - inside Europe the business class isn't really that special.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I am convinced that Anna still lives on the motto fake it till you make it“.
Does anyone know how to find users on Vestiaire Collective or similar sites? Let us figure out her profiles and show everyone and especially her fans that she is thrifting (which is like super cool, I do all the time and really great for environment and budget, i‘m honest about it though) to fake an affluence she does not have

Ann Anders at the Eden Rock St. Barthes - do we want to bet how fast Madame Anna gets herself there? 😉

"Invest in a luggage scale".. Seriously Anna? What a great tip. I thought you fly business so the weight shouldn't be a problem. Because in business you may take so much that if you go over the weight limit, you have to be a master of packing unnecessary tit (maybe it was her 30 laptops for monitoring Tattle and Instagram that weighed so much).

No honestly, I've had a luggage scale since I was 16 and started traveling alone. It's common sense. I usually fly economy and am not ashamed to say it - inside Europe the business class isn't really that special.
The great tip is for her unfortunate minions who shop at Mango and fly eco

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

It also makes me think that Anna really wants to appear rich. And she tries her best by looking rich following what, in her opinion, truly rich people do (emulating her jetsetbabe blog images). But she's not always guessing it right.
A lot of rich and really influential people are not flashy, they are not posers because they actually care about preserving their wealth, and they believe that showing off will just do damage. Furthermore, they don't need the ego boost from Instagram.
Out of uber-successful guys that I know in my circle, most of them underplay their status and you'll only know from such subtle details that her students' eye would never recognize. Funny enough, out of those men the one that's the most flashy one is the most insecure, so he feels the need to overcompensate by his extravagant hobbies and flashy things he owns.

By the way, there's nothing wrong with loving a good sale. If someone's spending their hard-earned money I think it's logical. What is problematic when the narrative changes and suddenly Mango and Zara are beneath her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It also makes me think that Anna really wants to appear rich. And she tries her best by looking rich following what, in her opinion, truly rich people do (emulating her jetsetbabe blog images). But she's not always guessing it right.
A lot of rich and really influential people are not flashy, they are not posers because they actually care about preserving their wealth, and they believe that showing off will just do damage. Furthermore, they don't need the ego boost from Instagram.
Out of uber-successful guys that I know in my circle, most of them underplay their status and you'll only know from such subtle details that her students' eye would never recognize. Funny enough, out of those men the one that's the most flashy one is the most insecure, so he feels the need to overcompensate by his extravagant hobbies and flashy things he owns.

By the way, there's nothing wrong with loving a good sale. If someone's spending their hard-earned money I think it's logical. What is problematic when the narrative changes and suddenly Mango and Zara are beneath her.
She asked for a discount code on a sale?!? PRICELESS

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lauren shared some clothes today in her stories - high end items but there was even stuff from Mango - you know, that brand Anna didn't really know until she was doing her last video :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lauren shared some clothes today in her stories - high end items but there was even stuff from Mango - you know, that brand Anna didn't really know until she was doing her last video :ROFLMAO:
It's just pretentious. Most of those clothes are made in the same factories anyway. Some (more ethical brands) are work results of skilled artisans/workers, others (many fast fashion brands) are a result of lower-level employees or even kids.

Reactions: 12
Omggggg fat DJ is affluent.

Malta is a black money paradise.

Her prices are higher than a lawyers!
Yet she has no education, class or real advice.

she is conning them as much as she can before she is outed. She knows she has a limited period of time.
Maybe she was measuring in Bitcoin? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I will also say that most rich people I know want to be hush hush about it to not attract trouble, people will not think about it if the wealth isn't visible.

Reactions: 11
Wow, it took me days to read the latest posts. While I agree with most of you I want to throw in that as a bisexual woman, I don't like how the sexual orientation of aijas boyfriend is pointed out all the time.
In addition I want to point out, that I have a hard time understanding why old money is praised so much on here. I know how annoying flashy new money people can be, but we have to admit that most of them made it on their own (of course people that come from money can be hard working too). What Anna and many others dont understand ist that money doesn't make you high class. My sister goes to an elite university (Oxbridge) and while many of her acquaintances (rich and middle class) are great people, she has been stalked for years by a man Aija would consider high calibre. He even took pictures of her window and posted them on Facebook!!
I'm bi too! The biphobic and homophobic comments on here really make me uncomfortable. I also had a French aristocrat/hedge funder who was obsessed with me and I thought that we were just friends and then he was not able to accept that in the slightest. I don't want to put details here but Christ I'm so glad I cut him out of my life for good.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone know how to find users on Vestiaire Collective or similar sites? Let us figure out her profiles and show everyone and especially her fans that she is thrifting (which is like super cool, I do all the time and really great for environment and budget, i‘m honest about it though) to fake an affluence she does not have

Ann Anders at the Eden Rock St. Barthes - do we want to bet how fast Madame Anna gets herself there? 😉

The great tip is for her unfortunate minions who shop at Mango and fly eco
She bashes Zara, Mango and ASOS now (after years of relying on them), but is unable to give better options. Guess why? Because she doesn't know any nor makes the effort to discover. My opinion (especially after seeing she still got Zara pieces in her wardrobe)? She poses as if not consuming them while still visiting the shops. Plus, I also believe she thrifts/goes second-hand (and nothing against it). Geneva is full of second-hand stores with great deals on designer pieces. She might be a bit able to grab brand new designer ready-to-wear now, but I'd bet my little pig (lols) she goes hunting (unless she's even too lazy for that) or purchases fakes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She bashes Zara, Mango and ASOS now (after years of relying on them), but is unable to give better options. Guess why? Because she doesn't know any nor makes the effort to discover. My opinion (especially after seeing she still got Zara pieces in her wardrobe)? She poses as if not consuming them while still visiting the shops. Plus, I also believe she thrifts/goes second-hand (and nothing against it). Geneva is full of second-hand stores with great deals on designer pieces. She might be a bit able to grab brand new designer ready-to-wear now, but I'd bet my little pig (lols) she goes hunting (unless she's even too lazy for that) or purchases fakes.
I absolutely love thrifting high end, but I will admit it and not pretend to be rich. Also she's mentioned sales in her youtube videos all the time like "if you're just starting out, try to wait for the sales" etc lol

Reactions: 7
I'm bi too! The biphobic and homophobic comments on here really make me uncomfortable. I also had a French aristocrat/hedge funder who was obsessed with me and I thought that we were just friends and then he was not able to accept that in the slightest. I don't want to put details here but Christ I'm so glad I cut him out of my life for good.
I get the feeling that rich men (of course not all of them) want a woman who loves them regardless of their wealth, but on the other hand they like to play the "why does she reject me, I am rich" card.
Regarding Anna. I am convinced that she and her boyfriend are either in love, or he doesn't exist. If he only wants a cover up he could choose a woman that comes with a cleaner reputation.

Reactions: 10

Why bother having a luggage scale anyway? Just step on the normal scale, read what it says, then step again with the luggage, subtract the first number, as in your weight, and voila, you've got the weight of your luggage. Problem solved. But anyway, if you buy a checked-in luggage, it has 20 to 23 kilos per one piece and that's a lot of stuff. And yes, if you fly business, you're usually entitled to two pieces of checked in luggage and two pieces of hand luggage and that's more than enough.

Reactions: 8
PHODKAST 7: Networking Tip, Hotel Fails & My Luggage Lesson Learned!

PACKING TIPS! Rimowa luggage is her favourite (Reminds us that this is NOT SPONSORED and that she would ALWAYS disclose sponsorships ;) ) “It’s so tough not to sound like an infomercial when you’re an influencer!” Oh Aijia, trust me, you’re not one. Basic Tips From Anna: She tells you to invest in a weigh scale for your luggage, and take pictures of your luggages in case it gets lost. Use nice toiletry bags. Use packing cubes or bring garment bags with hangers with your clothes on them.. Mentions “team members” who ruined clothing in luggage so don’t put clothes directly into luggage… I wonder if she knows how to use a laundry machine?

She doesn’t sleep for 36 hours prior to flying so she can sleep through the flight…… OMG ANNA BEY take a pill! So many people I know take a pill to nap during flights… SO AFFLUENT to run yourself ragged, lack of sleep and losing luggage prior to flying….
Again, these "tips" only show she doesn't fly very often, when it takes so much preparation and causes so much stress. I travel a lot (well, except for this nightmare of a year) both for business and pleasure, and I can tell you you pretty much get used to sleeping on the planes if your life depends on it. The most common tip that actually works is don't drink before or on a long-haul flight, especially a red-eye one. You sleep better and you can manage jet-lag easily. But even a jet-lag is something one just learns to deal with if one hops between timezones often. Some people do sleeping pills and that's their choice, I don't because they lost their effect after fourth or fifth use.

Personally, I am not a fan of bulky shell-type of luggage, I prefer softer ones as you can cram much more stuff in them despite small dimensions. If they can expand, even better. I never use packing cubes or garment bags, I rather invest in materials and things that don't wrinkle so easily and don't require ironing. My rule of thumb is put shoes in bags when packing them, rest can go as it is, it's about utilizing every inch of space.

Dear elegant Ladies, thank you for coming to my TED talk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I was reading a psychological article yesterday and one of the examples the author used was of a woman who was abducted and rap*d and after this happened to her she was panicing in situations where there is no escape route like on a plane. This sad story made me start thinking what must have happened to Anja on those yacht parties for her to develop fear of flying and need a therapist over years...

Reactions: 5
Why bother having a luggage scale anyway? Just step on the normal scale, read what it says, then step again with the luggage, subtract the first number, as in your weight, and voila, you've got the weight of your luggage. Problem solved. But anyway, if you buy a checked-in luggage, it has 20 to 23 kilos per one piece and that's a lot of stuff. And yes, if you fly business, you're usually entitled to two pieces of checked in luggage and two pieces of hand luggage and that's more than enough.
All these tips of hers just make her sound like she never stay in good hotels. any 5 star hotel house keeping will surely have a weighing scale....

I wonder if she buys replica handbags? :unsure:
most probably... To match her replica life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.