Anna Bey #28 Homeless, Elegance Scam Exposed, Secrets of the Elite Woman Program Review

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for making this new thread @teki_awas !

It looks like Anna is trying to give us a little behind the scene to prove that she has a home💀

View attachment 821320
View attachment 821321

she won’t even let us see any other angle besides the one that’s being shot for the video?? Maybe other angles will reveal that it is not her home?
sneak peak or sneak peek? I can afford grammarly premium but I am not affluent.🤷‍♀️
Thanks for making this new thread @teki_awas !

It looks like Anna is trying to give us a little behind the scene to prove that she has a home💀

View attachment 821320
View attachment 821321

she won’t even let us see any other angle besides the one that’s being shot for the video?? Maybe other angles will reveal that it is not her home?

Sneak peak or sneak peek? I can afford grammarly premium but I am not affluent.🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Terrible writing. The amount of “classy” and “elegant” made me dizzy. Is this an article or a broken record?View attachment 824779View attachment 824780View attachment 824781View attachment 824782
Is it really necessary to say how “classy” and “elegant” your so-called wedding was? Do you really need to constantly reiterate those adjectives, Anna? 🙄

Given the photos of the sub-standard feast you provided, neither I nor anyone with functional brain cells would describe it as “classy” and “elegant. I've seen children's birthday parties with way more food and drinks than that “feast” (and I'm not talking about rich people, precisely).

FFS! If you cannot afford a catering service (which would ring all alarm bells) and want to provide a delicious feast, buy several packs from Too Good To Go or its equivalent in Switzerland. It's still cheap, but more decent than hummus, cherry tomatoes and little else.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is it really necessary to say how “classy” and “elegant” your so-called wedding was? Do you really need to constantly reiterate those adjectives, Anna? 🙄

Given the photos of the sub-standard feast you provided, neither I nor anyone with functional brain cells would describe it as “classy” and “elegant. I've seen children's birthday parties with way more food and drinks than that “feast” (and I'm not talking about rich people, precisely).

FFS! If you cannot afford a catering service (which would ring all alarm bells) and want to provide a delicious feast, buy several packs from Too Good To Go or its equivalent in Switzerland. It's still cheap, but more decent than hummus, cherry tomatoes and little else.
Classy and elegant was Ann Andres wedding. Anna Beggar's "wedding" was simply miserable and literally tasteless.
She needs to use those two words regularly so it's more believable in her own mind. Like a mantra.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Classy and elegant was Ann Andres wedding. Anna Beggar's "wedding" was simply miserable and literally tasteless.
She needs to use those two words regularly so it's more believable in her own mind. Like a mantra.
I agree. I have always dreaded getting married due to social anxiety but even I would not allow for such a spartan display. At least get a wedding cake jeez!

Reactions: 16
I agree. I have always dreaded getting married due to social anxiety but even I would not allow for such a spartan display. At least get a wedding cake jeez!
It's not that much of hard work and annoyance... A cake, some sweets and canapes, some bottles of good champagne + another kind of beverage suitable for the occasion as a second option... But there was no planning at all. It was all rushed and we all know why. Can't blame COVID. Many ladies out there in this world got married in the most complicated waves and still had something truly more marital than her. What she showed as a reception seemed like a small gathering of men celebrating a promotion (and one bottle of champagne is not even enough for it).

Reactions: 21
The only exception to such a sloppy wedding is splurging out on the honeymoon. For example my dream “wedding” is a casual pool party, with as many friends and close family I can gather, guests find out halfway through the party that it’s actually a wedding. So it’s very casual, low-key, low-class wedding. But then we spend a whole year traveling as part of our honeymoon and I come back pregnant 🤰🏼. Obviously this might change in the future, but it still has the intimate aspects to it such as a lot close friends and family are present, lots of food present, lots of money is spent (one year traveling for the honeymoon, instead of spending all the money on the wedding) and everyone is having a fun time (I’m sure family members would kill me for having such a casual wedding and surprising them like that but hey it’s a pool party, nobody can be upset for long when they’re at a pool party). I still don’t see Anna posting any honeymoon pictures, posts to celebrate their union or anything that shows that they’re married. It’s actually quite difficult to figure out that she’s married based off of her social media since she keeps hiding her wedding ring and her husband!! There’s a difference between privacy and secrecy and Anna you are being very secretive!!

Reactions: 28
Does anyone remember the hotel room tour she did in hotel costes? I am following a woman on instagram who recorded a bit of the same room. You could tell that she didn’t stay there cause she recorded it for like 10 seconds and there was no luggage or anything (just fyi: she wasn’t pretending to stay there unlike someone else). I’m wondering if the hotel just let’s people look around because it is new. Anyway, It’s funny because if I remember correctly the rat was pretending to stay in that exact room lol.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thank you @yuzu for the title suggestion.
On the previous thread, we discussed Anna Bey's living situation and her inconsistencies on social media. Here are some highlights:
  1. An overview of Anna's life by @lalalander.
  2. An apartment Anna calls her "home" but is probably a private lounge, owned by Audi Bank, meant for business purposes.
  3. A 3D rendering of the Audi lounge based on pictures from her own social media.
  4. A guest appearance by an old friend, Karim.
  5. Questionable outfit choices (equestrian chic-not).
  6. Cybercrime reporting site for those who feel like Anna Bey has cause them harm.
  7. Hilarious Miss Anna Pig stories by the one and only @indiana.
  8. Preparing to report Miss Bey to IVF for copyright infringement.
  9. Super Dacob's video reviewing Anna's video about Fall Elegance and her overall character.
  10. Annette's video on How To Vet Lifestyle Gurus.
And much more, I encourage you to read Thread #27 in its entirety. We had a lot of fun discussing everything.
Thank you to everyone who helped me map out the apartment. What a team!

I just had a couple of quick questions and observations about the private lounge apartment. #2 on the list.

While it is absolutely possible, maybe even probable, that Anna's "apartment" is owned by Audi Bank:

1. As her husband is a foreign narional working as head of private banking for Audi Bank in Geneva, wouldn't it make sense for his employer to provide him with a nice apartment?

2. I find it very unusual that such an apartment would have a dressing room and no bathroom. Perhaps someone who is familiar with this type of apartment can answer: are bathrooms for guest clients located someplace else in the building? How could you entertain clients, but provide them with no bathroom?

Reactions: 9
Yes, not a pair of heels in sight. The Cartier Love bracelet is still missing on her wrist, as well.
Those often break and need repair/tightening up so could be that...but I like the theory where she sold it to make the ends meet lol

The only exception to such a sloppy wedding is splurging out on the honeymoon. For example my dream “wedding” is a casual pool party, with as many friends and close family I can gather, guests find out halfway through the party that it’s actually a wedding. So it’s very casual, low-key, low-class wedding. But then we spend a whole year traveling as part of our honeymoon and I come back pregnant 🤰🏼. Obviously this might change in the future, but it still has the intimate aspects to it such as a lot close friends and family are present, lots of food present, lots of money is spent (one year traveling for the honeymoon, instead of spending all the money on the wedding) and everyone is having a fun time (I’m sure family members would kill me for having such a casual wedding and surprising them like that but hey it’s a pool party, nobody can be upset for long when they’re at a pool party). I still don’t see Anna posting any honeymoon pictures, posts to celebrate their union or anything that shows that they’re married. It’s actually quite difficult to figure out that she’s married based off of her social media since she keeps hiding her wedding ring and her husband!! There’s a difference between privacy and secrecy and Anna you are being very secretive!!
This is how we did it minus the pregnancy part lol, however I never really liked big weddings, I love intimate ceremonies.

How often does she change clothes?
I've seen at least three or four different outfits in today's ig stories
These could all be from different days

Reactions: 10
Also, wouldn’t it be a breach of his contract to allow his “wife” to prostitute herself from the employers flat?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
How often does she change clothes?
I've seen at least three or four different outfits in today's ig stories

Exactly. I noted the same thing. It’s so obvious that she’s playing games and being sloppy about it.

First we saw that denim dress (or ‘Jean dress’ as the moron calls it).
Then, white jeans and pink top in the IKEA closet trying to change the subject and talk about the ghosts following her (paranormal activity she caught on camera, lol).
Then, we saw the plain black dress with boots (posing for a selfie in her IKEA closet again)
Lastly, just a few hours later she’s at the Cinema wearing pink pants and white sneakers???

What a mess!! NOT the behavior of a stable person.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also, wouldn’t it be a breach of his contract to allow his “wife” to prostitute herself from the employers flat?
What surprises me is how come he is still not in trouble, banks care about their reputation...A simple google search reveals so much questionable information about him. I wonder if that's the reason why Bassam distanced himself away from them but then I think he might have just moved somewhere far (someone mentioned Australia), that's why we don't see him

Reactions: 20
These could all be from different days

They could be from different days but she presents them as if it were the same day. Normally people will make a note and say, yesterdays ootd or something like that/ or they’d share some specific details about their outfit and if they wore it out or were just trying it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I totally understand where you're coming from and I think everyone should have the right to decide what to share and what their comfort level is.
But I just think to live a life that you always have to explain and justify just for other people's opinions is a bit exhausting. If you want to take a class, who cares. If you want to watch a show or movie then do it and own it.

I'm not saying to hang your dirty laundry in the street or share your deepest darkest secrets but I've learned to live life and let it go. I've learned that my decisions are above other people's judgement. So why be ashamed of my own decision for the sake of keeping a certain image.
I'm not letting others' judgement direct my life. I'd just be self-conscious to attend a finishing school and broadcast it, nevermind bragging about it.

I think there's something vulgar and ironic about the way the rat is making a few weeks in a finishing school -- which notoriously prizes confidentiality and privacy above all else -- such a central part of her identity and brand image.

It's not a prestigious MBA, an award, a celebrity endorsement, or a best-selling book. It's a three-week course.

Anna Bey made a fool of herself saying plaid is inelegant. Kate Middleton the future Queen of England is inelegant? That’s a bold statement.

I think Anna Bey kind of has a point on the lumberjack Pickmeisha Plaid “I am comfy and not like the other girl. Please like me. Please pick me!” I hate American television fashion that is basically wearing a satorial equivalent of a potato sack that only the hottest 1% models pull off because they are that hot. And it’s designed to make the other 99% of society look awful and never as hot as those actors so we buy more product.

Where she went wrong is plaid itself is not inelegant. Look at how beautifully Kate wears it. The royal family has a love affair with plaid. You simply have to wear it like a Duchess and not a lumberjack… which requires a level of taste Aija doesn’t know exists.

View attachment 824180
It doesn't escape one's attention that she's also wearing *black tights* under the plaid skirt.

Like her not, this Duchess has established herself quite firmly as an icon of modern elegance.

She wears jeans, tights, plaids, H&M and Zara stuff, cheap jewelry and sneakers all the time.

Can you imagine her heartbreak upon hearing Anna's opinion that she's not elegant? 💔 I hope she hires her as the palace sartorial consultant ASAP as her only chance of an elegance salvation.

Anna, if you're reading this, I invite you to do one of your Zara-style videos exposing why the royals look cheap and how they could upgrade.

Not everyone can access an online course in image consulting that costs several hundred pounds, so this would be an easy way to secure some citizenship for the hubby and a title for yourself.

Just think about it. Maybe it's time to reconsider your audience and client base, seeing that the poor and marginalized women you're trying to scam didn't make you the money you were hoping for.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.