Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 818882
maybe there is a glitch on Instagram but for me it is showing all her stories. If the highlights still doesn’t work and you want to find a specific story I can find it for you because it is working for me

+ you’re right it could be a fake account because it even has a whole section defending Anna’s lips. What kind of super fan would do that? XDView attachment 818885

Ah! Thank you!!! ☺ I must’ve accidentally scrolled by them. I can see them now.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah that’s her
Wow, you really scared the living s*** out of me with your profile picture.

Detective cherry cherry may have worked out why Anna didn't release a video on Sunday... Drumroll please! 🥁 She hasn't filmed a video and doesn't have any ideas!
So in typical and usual Anna behaviour, she has turned to her audience for ideas! They seem pretty confused about the task at hand because ASOS doesn't fit into any of the "ehleghance" that Anna preaches about
Yet another old picture of hers in a new post. She hasn't taken any new ones lately, it must be the lack of new clothes caused by her lack of FUNDS.
After trashing Mango and Zara, this is what she has left without looking like a hypocrite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I saw that many of us post Anna’s insta stories on here to get a glimpse of her home. If you need to see some older stories, this fan page of hers is like an archive for Anna’s since they repost her stories and keep it on highlights so you can see all her stories from the start of the pandemic until now if it helps.

it’s school_of_affluence on Instagram, Anna even follows this page
If this is not another of her unlimited accounts, maybe we can expose here in the comment section?

Reactions: 10
If you didn't see the video I posted, then you might've missed a juicy video. I believe Annette has been reading Tattle. If she didn't, we are in sync and she gets what's going on lately.
I will type my favorite parts, but to be honest, the whole half hour is really good.

Annette talking about what gurus like Anna Bey portray their life to be:
1. You're looking at a lifestyle that costs 10M-15M pounds a year. That's not realistic.
2. How many billionaires are there in the world? 2,755. (IMO: Throwing shade at Anna's video titled: Do You Meet Billionaires in Mykonos).
3. Make sure they have the RECEIPTS. If they say that they're married, are they really married? They don't have to show you their marriage certificate. But if you're following someone for over a year, and you've never seen their husband, they've never shown you the man, you've never seen them go out once or twice or three times... and pictures of that, showing the progression.
4. All they have is this backdrop (paper background or a closet) and they're just sitting there spewing nonsense at you.

"Then you're stupid. You're actually stupid, I'm sorry. I can't help you. You deserve to be led astray if you just want to listen to people with nothing to show for it".

1634694444263.png

5. "Even when a crime is committed and you report it to the authorities, the first thing the police will ask you is:
  • do you have a description?
  • can you tell me about/describe this suspect?
  • do you know what city they live in?"
6. "Just because they can go and sit in a nice hotel or rent a villa or Lamborghini and do STIFF VIDEOS from a nice hotel, that means that they're really living the life that they say they live?"

"A lot of people are teaching the life they don't know. The blind is leading the blind."

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If you didn't see the video I posted, then you might've missed a juicy video. I believe Annette has been reading Tattle. If she didn't, we are in sync and she gets what's going on lately.
I will type my favorite parts, but to be honest, the whole half hour is really good.

Annette talking about what gurus like Anna Bey portray their life to be:
1. You're looking at a lifestyle that costs 10M-15M pounds a year. That's not realistic.
2. How many billionaires are there in the world? 2,755. (IMO: Throwing shade at Anna's video titled: Do You Meet Billionaires in Mykonos).
3. Make sure they have the RECEIPTS. If they say that they're married, are they really married? They don't have to show you their marriage certificate. But if you're following someone for over a year, and you've never seen their husband, they've never shown you the man, you've never seen them go out once or twice or three times... and pictures of that, showing the progression.
4. All they have is this backdrop (paper background or a closet) and they're just sitting there spewing nonsense at you.

"Then you're stupid. You're actually stupid, I'm sorry. I can't help you. You deserve to be led astray if you just want to listen to people with nothing to show for it".

View attachment 819005

5. "Even when a crime is committed and you report it to the authorities, the first thing the police will ask you is:
  • do you have a description?
  • can you tell me about/describe this suspect?
  • do you know what city they live in?"
6. "Just because they can go and sit in a nice hotel or rent a villa or Lamborghini and do STIFF VIDEOS from a nice hotel, that means that they're really living the life that they say they live?"

"A lot of people are teaching the life they don't know. The blind is leading the blind."
Annette's been here. She's even commented twice, I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am a HUGE fan of Annette! I've watched the video. The way she talk, the way she explains by breaking down in several steps the core of the matter, her right mind and good sense, it was a pleasure. I do hope she's reading us and I send her all my admiration. She is a smart and beautiful woman, she will make the luck of her husband (if she doesn't already have one) and she will raise smart children. Good job Annette!

Ladies, I am preparing the final file for IVP. Correct me if I am mistaken :
-the IVP handbook was plagiarized in the SOTEW only or in another thing too, like the A-list, etc.?
-the prices were as follow : first and second year, 997 dollars, and third year 1499 dollars?
-anything to add about her selling information on the basis of a plagiarized handbook protected by a copyright?

@pollenbee1 : are you able to find her stories where she was filming inside IVP without autorisation? This is how the case was brought to my attention. During her stay in IVP she was filming the view to the lake and she was showing some parts of the Institut. It was in august 2019 if I am not mistaken the year.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
-the IVP handbook was plagiarized in the SOTEW only or in another thing too, like the A-list, etc.?
-the prices were as follow : first and second year, 997 dollars, and third year 1499 dollars?
-anything to add about her selling information on the basis of a plagiarized handbook protected by a copyright?
Oh no, she never does 99... it's always 97. 🥴 I can't even buy a decent coffee with the leftover $3.
Secrets of the Elite Woman is $1497 (one time fee) or two payments $897.
I'm sure that some of that content is recycled and added to the app's private room for users who have purchased the course.

Reactions: 13
Thank you @teki_awas.
What a bleep!....Really, when I read "two payements 897 dollars", it drives me crazy. Is she aware that her target doesn't even earn 897 dollars/month?

🌹I am making here an official call for testimonials : if you are reading us anonymously, if you bought anything from her crap, please come and give you testimony. I am sending the file to IVP by the end of this week.🌹

• Heart
Reactions: 31

@pollenbee1 : are you able to find her stories where she was filming inside IVP without autorisation? This is how the case was brought to my attention. During her stay in IVP she was filming the view to the lake and she was showing some parts of the Institut. It was in august 2019 if I am not mistaken the year.
First release July 2020 $997 or 2 payments of $597
Second release January 2022 $997 or 2 payments of $597
Third release July 2021 $997 or 2 payments of $597
Fourth release/waiting list August 2021 $1497 of 2 payments of $897

Anna shared her experience at IVP on her ig stories. It's in the "My Education" highlights

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Sometimes I wish she was more than just cunning, a splash of boldness would push her to bait the upper-echelon folks.
Too bad that she dresses so ill these days. Her outfits may have opened a bit of doors in the past, only to open her mouth and reveal she's not the real deal.

Polish_20211020_172600464.jpg

I bet she took out a loan for this:
Screenshot_20211020-090801__01~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Sometimes I wish she was more than just cunning, a splash of boldness would push her to bait the upper-echelon folks.
Too bad that she dresses so ill these days. Her outfits may have opened a bit of doors in the past, only to open her mouth and reveal she's not the real deal.

View attachment 819173

I bet she took out a loan for this:
View attachment 819202
I honestly don't think Average Joe paid for it, unless she said he would recoup his investment through the scam course. Can anyone confirm the dates? My memory is fuzzy. She attended right after "moving" to Switzerland.

I guess she was still homeless then, which is why she didn't do accommodation off campus like some other students.

My main source of disgust is her filming and sharing other students, especially those who wanted to be private.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
First release July 2020 $997 or 2 payments of $597
Second release January 2022 $997 or 2 payments of $597
Third release July 2021 $997 or 2 payments of $597
Fourth release/waiting list August 2021 $1497 of 2 payments of $897

Anna shared her experience at IVP on her ig stories. It's in the "My Education" highlights
Cherry cherry , if I may also add please - I recall there is a photo she shared of herself and 2 other students on the balcony. One lady was Asian and the faces weren’t blurred out. I would think it is an important one to demonstrate not only showing the Institut’s premises but also the identity of other students (one can only presume without their permission). Sorry I can’t find it but I think it’s also been posted on a prior thread. Thanks

EDIT - she just beat me to it but I concur with Lauren above about showing other students, which I think this photo is evidence of. If I find it I will post.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Cherry cherry , if I may also add please - I recall there is a photo she shared of herself and 2 other students on the balcony. One lady was Asian and the faces weren’t blurred out. I would think it is an important one to demonstrate not only showing the Institut’s premises but also the identity of other students (one can only presume without their permission). Sorry I can’t find it but I think it’s also been posted on a prior thread. Thanks

EDIT - she just beat me to it but I concur with Lauren above about showing other students, which I think this photo is evidence of. If I find it I will post.
Here we go.

Is it this one? Anna looks awfully strange next to other women, I can't get over it.

View attachment 819236
View attachment 819235
Thanks for screenshots in case she deletes.

Just had an epiphany - she really belongs to the servant class. She looks most comfortable when dressed as a waitress in the IVP property.

Her future career should definitely be a housemaid, lady in waiting, or servant in a grand estate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her attending the IVP doesn’t fit in with her uncovered budget real life.

How could she afford it?

It doesn’t look like he paid - was this paid for out of the scams?

For someone who doesn’t have a home this is a huge spend.

@Grace78 @laurensanchez Anna wasn't the only one to post those pictures on social media, a few of the other women posted those specific pictures on ig. However, where Anna crossed the line is when she used them as advertising for her course and app. Screenshots have been posted in previous threads
Ok thank you. I was just scrolling though the photos that Anna posted of IVP and appears one of them is of the IVP founder Viviane Neri? I only googled her pic so could be mistaken and she’s already in the public domain anyway. But I wonder how she feels about this?!

Attachments

• Haha
Ok thank you. I was just scrolling though the photos that Anna posted of IVP and appears one of them is of the IVP founder Viviane Neri? I only googled her pic so could be mistaken and she’s already in the public domain anyway. But I wonder how she feels about this?!
Here is the rest of the collection. I think that this caption is horrible, she's almost peer-pressuring this lady into sharing her private life on social media. It's like this was the only person who was remotely close to being "high society" and Anna was desperate for this poor lady to create a social media account sharing her life because then Anna would have evidence that she had once networked with high society
Screenshot_20211020-112939__01.jpg

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.