Anna Bey #28 Homeless, Elegance Scam Exposed, Secrets of the Elite Woman Program Review

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @yuzu for the title suggestion.
On the previous thread, we discussed Anna Bey's living situation and her inconsistencies on social media. Here are some highlights:
  1. An overview of Anna's life by @lalalander.
  2. An apartment Anna calls her "home" but is probably a private lounge, owned by Audi Bank, meant for business purposes.
  3. A 3D rendering of the Audi lounge based on pictures from her own social media.
  4. A guest appearance by an old friend, Karim.
  5. Questionable outfit choices (equestrian chic-not).
  6. Cybercrime reporting site for those who feel like Anna Bey has cause them harm.
  7. Hilarious Miss Anna Pig stories by the one and only @indiana.
  8. Preparing to report Miss Bey to IVF for copyright infringement.
  9. Super Dacob's video reviewing Anna's video about Fall Elegance and her overall character.
  10. Annette's video on How To Vet Lifestyle Gurus.
And much more, I encourage you to read Thread #27 in its entirety. We had a lot of fun discussing everything.
Thank you to everyone who helped me map out the apartment. What a team!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
She even doesn’t know how to blend her foundation or to chose the right shade of it 🥲 elegant guru………..

696879BA-9385-456C-BBBA-AB624E078581.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
My timing for thread creation was absolutely horrible 😭 I just posted my own thread when I discovered you made one. Well, everyone can still enjoy my little creative writing exercise:

My dear elegant mangoes,
Welcome to the 28th episode covering the protagenist in the on-going tragicomedic play, currently situated in Geneva in the weekends and the French border on week-days, she is currently known as Aija Anna Hallit or Anna Bey, but who knows what name she will carry in the future.

For our new readers give the Wiki a good read :)

For those needing a refresher from last episode:

Anna and not following pandemic guidelines were covered again... and again... A long with her lack of common sense.
Someone within her family was hit by the virus spreading around and ended up in the ICU, she asked for prayers from her fans which according to her resulted in an incredible improvement in this persons health before they passed away. (all within 24 hours?) Though this didn't stop her from her usual activities.

Then we all got to witness the sad reality known as Anna Bey goes luxury shopping... at the Hermes Outlet! Where she again breaks her own rules for elegant fashion and get's roasted by viewers.

Lastly were the new video by Super Dacob covering our dear Anna Bey hit by the affluenza, and a very plausible floorplan of the bank lounge she inhabit. (I recall @teki_awas being the creator of it)

@Bastine de Beaumanoir is also preparing a letter to IVP, so make some noise if you want her to include anything specific :)

Please do mentioned it if I forgot anything, but let the popcorn munching begin!

Related Keywords:
Anna Bey, Anna Bey husband, Anna Bey Past, School of affluence, School of affluence Scam, Anna Bey Scam, Anna Bey Elite, Anna Bey Wedding, Anna Bey Family, Anna Bey Networth, style personality quiz anna bey, Anna Bey husband name, anna bey style personality quiz, anna bey podcast, anna bey jet set babe, Anna Bey blog, Anna Bey Wiki, Anna Bey Youtuber, Anna Bey school of affluence, Anna bey secrets of the elite woman, seven steps to high society, lina hadid, anna bey quiz, anna bey elegant, anna bey elegance, anna bey personality, anna bey personality test, anna bey scammer, anna bey age, who is anna bey, Anna Bey Cheat Sheet,

• Heart
Reactions: 36
My timing for thread creation was absolutely horrible 😭 I just posted my own thread when I discovered you made one. Well, everyone can still enjoy my little creative writing exercise:

My dear elegant mangoes,
Welcome to the 28th episode covering the protagenist in the on-going tragicomedic play, currently situated in Geneva in the weekends and the French border on week-days, she is currently known as Aija Anna Hallit or Anna Bey, but who knows what name she will carry in the future.

For our new readers give the Wiki a good read :)

For those needing a refresher from last episode:

Anna and not following pandemic guidelines were covered again... and again... A long with her lack of common sense.
Someone within her family was hit by the virus spreading around and ended up in the ICU, she asked for prayers from her fans which according to her resulted in an incredible improvement in this persons health before they passed away. (all within 24 hours?) Though this didn't stop her from her usual activities.

Then we all got to witness the sad reality known as Anna Bey goes luxury shopping... at the Hermes Outlet! Where she again breaks her own rules for elegant fashion and get's roasted by viewers.

Lastly were the new video by Super Dacob covering our dear Anna Bey hit by the affluenza, and a very plausible floorplan of the bank lounge she inhabit. (I recall @teki_awas being the creator of it)

@Bastine de Beaumanoir is also preparing a letter to IVP, so make some noise if you want her to include anything specific :)

Please do mentioned it if I forgot anything, but let the popcorn munching begin!

Related Keywords:
Anna Bey, Anna Bey husband, Anna Bey Past, School of affluence, School of affluence Scam, Anna Bey Scam, Anna Bey Elite, Anna Bey Wedding, Anna Bey Family, Anna Bey Networth, style personality quiz anna bey, Anna Bey husband name, anna bey style personality quiz, anna bey podcast, anna bey jet set babe, Anna Bey blog, Anna Bey Wiki, Anna Bey Youtuber, Anna Bey school of affluence, Anna bey secrets of the elite woman, seven steps to high society, lina hadid, anna bey quiz, anna bey elegant, anna bey elegance, anna bey personality, anna bey personality test, anna bey scammer, anna bey age, who is anna bey, Anna Bey Cheat Sheet,
I was so scared of someone posting thread 28 right before me, I was typing so fast. Unnecessarily stressful, haha.
As a suggestion, one member should claim the making of the new thread.
I really like your writing, great use of key words!

Reactions: 23
I have nothing to add as my dear elegant sisters covered it all so comprehensively. I am so proud of you all. Each of you contributed something and it reminds me of the feeling of community I had in the Inner Circle of Jetsetbabe. Moving on!

I just want to highlight: this particular fake narrative she'll attempt now to spin the fact that she's homeless. This "behind the scenes" pic matches NONE of her previous videos or filming. So if she tries to claim she's been "living here all along" it's very easy to prove it's a lie.

P.S. I find it quite bizarre the whole setup. In winter she's filming in a summer dress, wearing open toed shoes (that's not elegant according to her own rules!) and she is in a completely empty room with blank walls and carpet, no other furniture except the pink chair she probably carries around with her from hostel to hostel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Thanks for making this new thread @teki_awas !

It looks like Anna is trying to give us a little behind the scene to prove that she has a home💀

View attachment 821320
View attachment 821321

she won’t even let us see any other angle besides the one that’s being shot for the video?? Maybe other angles will reveal that it is not her home?
Isn't that outfit and sandals a little bit inappropriate for October????

She is recycling once again old photos, could be from the time of the Corsier-filming-in-a-row, this spring, because the dress appeared in this summer photos.

Isn't that strange that she is not able to give one single proof that she has a home, that she is living in Geneva, etc.? The need to post this old material is literally weird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Is it me or is Anna's English getting worse as time progresses?
Typing this out hurt my brain, a lot. My first language is not English, but damn, this is a bit of a stretch.
Anna is a public figure. She should at least have her "team" correct her scripts.

Polish_20211021_220903156.jpg

[SPOKEN BY HER WITH SUBTITLES ON THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN]
"Sneak Peak behind the scenes with me!"
"How it looks like when I film a YouTube video."
"Happy Thursday ladies! So, this is kind of a day in my everyday working life: filming for YouTube. This is a little bit behind the scenes. This is how it looks like when that magic gets created!"

"And ladies actually, today: We have a new YouTube video on my channel. It should have been on Sunday, but unfortunately we had to move it with a few days. So check out today's YouTube video because it's going to be all about Jeans and how to wear them elegantly."

Notice how angry she looks in the last screenshots. Someone must've been reading her own Tattle threads...
I'll type the text on here so it's easier to quote and discuss:

[NON-SPOKEN, TEXT WITHIN A PICTURE]
"Filming YouTube videos are tough for several reasons..."
"You have to have loads of energy and be in a good mood as the camera reduces the amount of energy it portrays. Being a woman, we're not always regular with our moods."
"Technical issues happen from time to time, and it's easy to lose your mind with this. Practicing patience is key."
"The more you film, the easier it gets. It goes faster now for me than before. Usually one take is enough for most of my videos...But on days when you have to refilm everything because of XYZ you need to practice that patience once again..."
"Last but not least: the time each video takes. Running a YouTube channel is more than a full-time job. You have to work like a horse to make this happen! Today's video took me 3 hours to film and many more hours to prepare for & post-production. Luckily I have several team members that help me, otherwise I would have checked out long time ago".

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
@teki_awas : let me get that straight. She is not speaking, she is writing the text on those images to make a discourse?

Boy, I hope for her that the video will be in the same outfit. But even if it is :
-could be an ancient video that she didn't keep on the first thought and now she is obliged to recycle it
-my theory above will be confirm if there is no allusion to her actuality : death of the dear friend, sadness period after, etc.
Why would she film today a video wearing that summer outfit???? And sandals????!!!

And another thing : I hope she doesn't want to make us believe it is her home because it will be even more ridiculous for the affluent woman to have a piece (little piece, look at the proportions compared with her own body) without furniture, haha!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe Sunday's video will be about SATC 💁‍♀️
I decided to post a few honorable mentions from Anna's ig stories today 🤭
Screenshot_20211021-140924__01.jpg

@Bastine de Beaumanoir the ig story where there are subtitles/captions, Anna is speaking in the video. However, the photos with the long paragraphs are just written texts. Anna does sometimes share ig stories which are just huge chunks of text so it's not out of the ordinary but she hasn't consistently posted so it may look unusual (if you aren't used to seeing it)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
@teki_awas : let me get that straight. She is not speaking, she is writing the text on those images to make a discourse?
She spoke the first block of quotes directly to the camera (with subtitles included in the bottom of the video).
The typed part is the second block and it starts at "Filming YouTube videos are tough for several reasons...".

Reactions: 12
@teki_awas & @cherry cherry : thank you girls, but why does this woman wear that outfit???? give me a logical explanation (sorry, I said logical, but it's about Anna here...). We are in october, what's in her mind?
By the way, let's start again with our real estate business. When does the carpett and those walls appear, this is not Audi's lounge. Corsier has a pale gray colour. It could be another empty studio that she rented somewhere to film.

Oh my God, I was so waiting for Anna Bey's advise about Mr Big!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Isn't that outfit and sandals a little bit inappropriate for October????

She is recycling once again old photos, could be from the time of the Corsier-filming-in-a-row, this spring, because the dress appeared in this summer photos.

Isn't that strange that she is not able to give one single proof that she has a home, that she is living in Geneva, etc.? The need to post this old material is literally weird.
I don’t think she’ll ever show us. For someone who always talks about health, I thought that by now she would have made a YouTube video shot from her kitchen on how to be healthy at home or at least an Instagram story with pictures of food she made. Even if it does turn out that she actually has a roof over her head, her kitchen is most likely a kitchenette.

Reactions: 17
Aren't her last outfits showing that she completely loses it? People are not that stupid, Anna. With every post you are making you are proving what is already pointed here: you lack elegance, you contradict yourself, you are lazy and you don't even try to improve. You complain that having YT channel is difficult when you can't even be consistent enough to launch one video a week? In Poland we have a saying (and as you were dancing some ballet it will fit to you perfectly) "złej baletnicy rąbek przeszkadza u spódnicy" in English "a bad ballerina complains about edge of her skirt"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t think she’ll ever show us. For someone who always talks about health, I thought that by now she would have made a YouTube video shot from her kitchen on how to be healthy at home or at least an Instagram story with pictures of food she made. Even if it does turn out that she actually has a roof over her head, her kitchen is most likely a kitchenette.
She must live somewhere, but in such modest conditions that it is impossible to share.

@cherry cherry : no, no, no this is weird, I insist. A normal person would have : either spoke all along either texted all along. This half-half is unnatural for me. She could have had a video with a "Thursday" but with another discourse after, and she was waiting for today to use the first part of the speech. I know I am annoying everybody with my insistance but this is not natural. Even the part with "It should have been on Sunday, but unfortunately we had to move it with a few days". It's not the first time she is late.

And the "our team" speech was very specific to another period of her life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
@teki_awas & @cherry cherry : thank you girls, but why does this woman wear that outfit???? give me a logical explanation (sorry, I said logical, but it's about Anna here...). We are in october, what's in her mind?
By the way, let's start again with our real estate business. When does the carpett and those walls appear, this is not Audi's lounge. Corsier has a pale gray colour. It could be another empty studio that she rented somewhere to film.

Oh my God, I was so waiting for Anna Bey's advise about Mr Big!🤣
Here is a collection of her latest hits for Autumn 2021:

Polish_20211021_223943429.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
So much to catch up on but I am marking my spot, I had to take a break from the last thread Anna was burning through my brain cells so I took time off to read (deal with other life things i.e. work). I've regained my mind back and ready to dive back into the "Lemony Snicket's, a Tale of Unfortunate Anna" 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She even doesn’t know how to blend her foundation or to chose the right shade of it 🥲 elegant guru………..

View attachment 821343
Wow, what a sloppy job. She’s not even trying any longer, as also evidenced by the horrendous dark roots, which are more visible in the first photo. This is far from elegant, Anna. Don’t you have the funds to get those roots touched up?

And, wearing an inappropriate linen sundress and bare white sandals in October in Geneva? What’s wrong with you? This isn’t elegant. Did you misplace your winter wardrobe?

And where is the usually constant companion, the Cartier Love bracelet? Poor Anna, did you have to sell it to make the rent?

There is NOTHING elegant about any of this! it’s just desperate. And what on earth is she doing with her hair? Anna, be careful, dearest, you might lose a few of those cheap extensions swinging your poor, damaged hair around like that.

And, about the room. It’s obviously been stripped to remove any identifiable evidence. No one would have a bare, sterile space like this in a home.

But teki and experts, take a close look at the molding trim on the wall behind her. To me it looks a bit more elaborate than what I remember from the Audi lounge. I could be wrong, but what do you think?

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.