Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet it was the highlight of her year going to a sale to buy things that nobody wanted to buy in the real Hermès stores.
Do millionaires do this? Do they spend their time and energy to stand in line and going through piles of sale items?

Or do they buy whatever they want when they want it from their SA in the store while enjoying some champagne?
No, you don't get on queue to buy a luxury brand and you don't wait for it. - That is if you really owned some collections$$$. You get an invitation if there's a classic piece.

As a proud genevoise, I am a little triggered by the statement that Geneva is becoming filthy because of migrants. A statement is rooted in xenophobia or racism. As humans we aren’t trees, people have a right to migrate and explore the world.

A reason why rich people and “investors” were drawn to Switzerland in general was because it was considered a tax haven but Switzerland phased out its special corporate tax regimes in 2019 and has been fully compliant with international tax standards ever since.

Yes, a lot of expats don’t like Geneva because of so many reasons…the cost of living for example and some other reasons are personal to them, everything is not for everyone.
The link below will give a better picture.
My my!! I think I offended a proud Genvoise. Tax haven?? I choked.
morticia adams.jpg

@Verona I'm also dying to know where she really lives LOL. I was just lurking around on this thread but really can't help it to get involved LOL.
There are quite few millionaires in Turkey and in Lebanon and other parts of Central Asia. When you say rich, they are sons of sheikhs or own chains of businesses but it's impossible to meet them from an average person point of view. Why? Because their parents already partnered them with other tycoons from childhood to keep the lineage. So what's left are the crumbs at the bottom of the pyramid, which is I think Anna Bey's circle now. She can't survive in Geneva, Paris and London without a stable income.

Thank you, Love, for your testimony. If those people are from the Balkans they are not fool, they are just using her for something. And if she is not clean with them, if she is trying tricks with them, I don't even want to imagine her destiny. In normal business and life, or in shady business, Balkans people have only one word and one way of seeing the life : either you're with them either you're a traitor (especially for ex-Yougoslavia people). And they are stubborn. If the pinhead is making a bad move with them, she's done. She entered in a world that only Balkans people understand. It has a part of folly that Emir Kusturica's movies describe. I love Kusturica, everybody should watch Underground, you can't understand Balkans+Romanian people (the south of Romania has a Balkan tropism but geographically Romania is not in the Balkans) if you don't understand this extravagant mentality.

To sum-up, this is Anna Bey's world from now on and the sound of her days, I am laughing with tears here🤣 :

For the entire album
I live in Podgorica, Montenegro and Cambridge UK for 4 years. I also do some works in Croatia, Estonia, and Slovenia. I must say these countries hate to be called Balkans or Ex Yugoslavian people. They like a lot of US influences but they don't let it change their personal tastes. What I'm saying is, it will be hard for Anna Bey to target these markets if she thinks everyone is dumb. Except some who are into "bagging rich men" - which is 0.95% of chances they will LOL.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
@Bastine de Beaumanoir I doubt that Ivan is Bosnian,Vitali is not Yugoslav name,he might be half Yugo/Romanian also people who live close to border speak Romanian/Serbian also plenty of Romanians in Serbia.I looked at people who he follows and quite few Serbs and Romanians not so many "other" nationalities from Bosnia.Sandra Nikolic Malnichenko,Rebecca MacDonald,Slavica Ecclestone, Sanela Jenkins, Ivana Berendika-Yugoslav girls who are looking for sponsors look into these women as examples of success.Not to mention that Russian women are not held in high regard when it comes to Yugoslavia.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Isn't it marvelous how she went from wannabe british aristocracy seeker/stalker to "Geneva's great community" of EE expats? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Isn't it marvelous how she went from wannabe british aristocracy seeker/stalker to "Geneva's great community" of EE expats? :ROFLMAO:
😆😆😆😆
I guess she should change school of affluence to school of social climbing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well there's quite few whealty EE expats there,not only Russian oligarchs.Aija seems surrounded by lower echelons of EE expats 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So weird how Anna hasn’t posted ONE tiny piece of proof that her “family friend” actually died of Covid. Not one piece of evidence that she’s even mourning their death.

Does she despise her audience that much that she can’t even share one tiny thing to show her gratitude and appreciation for all the pity DMs as well as real prayers that she received??? She’s such a joke. Do you see how she mocks people?!!

She expects people to settle for her cryptic little breadcrumb messages and keep their mouths shut about any follow-up questions. Well, if she didn’t have a history of lying we’d leave her alone but that’s all she ever does is LIE. Nothing is adding up, Anna!

What is she delaying? Why so inconsistent with her posting on social media? Isn’t this the job you’ve chosen because you supposedly “love wha you do” ? 🥴 Right. Didn’t think so.

Her lack of social media presence is NOT NORMAL for someone who does her line of ‘work’! Her whole course and app is based on something she herself has supposedly ACHIEVED! Her audience/followers have the right to DEMAND that she follow TRUTH IN ADVERTISING laws.

“Because in truth, your advertisement should serve as a preview of what they can actually experience following their purchase. You are in essence making a promise to your prospective customer – one that you should be able to live up to.”

Who is holding her accountable?

Are there not any laws in Switzerland to prevent this kind of garbage from contaminating the reputations of REAL BUSINESSES/ REAL Life-Coaches/ Real Etiquette & Finishing Schools/ Real Influencers/ Real app creators??

Attaching this screenshot from her sales pitch webinar to remind everyone of everything she promises to deliver, yet FAILS MISERABLY to show you how SHE HERSELF has attained any of this (not via a staged photo shoot or while on an average vacay, but in her REAL day-to-day life!!) #FRAUD

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I seem to remember in one of her webinars promoting the course she was telling elegant 🥭 that she documents her affluent life daily on social media so you are free to head there for evidence 🥭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I seem to remember in one of her webinars promoting the course she was telling elegant 🥭 that she documents her affluent life daily on social media so you are free to head there for evidence 🥭

Right. And it takes no more than 5 minutes and two brain cells 🥭🥭 to know that that isn’t true.

• Haha
Attaching this screenshot from her sales pitch webinar to remind everyone of everything she promises to deliver, yet FAILS MISERABLY to show you how SHE HERSELF has attained any of this (not via a staged photo shoot or while on an average vacay, but in her REAL day-to-day life!!) #FRAUD
I would love to know what the "Digital Color Pallets" look like 🤭 (fyi those are what I refer to as Anna creating digital replicas of Colour Me Beautiful products)
If you scroll through all her ig accounts (@/annabey, @/schoolofaffluence, @/annabeypodcast) you very quickly realise that all the pictures she's posted are of her on holiday, in a hotel or a photoshoot. There's literally nothing authentic on her social media. Except for the occasional picture or video in the Audi lounge or the Corsier office. There isn't a single picture of Anna at home going about her daily life

• Heart
I don't know much about Balkan people, but let's contrast this woman with a Balkan last name who's in the same city as Anna, yet if you look on her story she was invited to a private showcase of perfume and other products yesterday. This is real exclusivity: being invited places that you can't just show up to. Not bargain basement sales of metallic boots.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There isn't a single picture of Anna at home going about her daily life

You said it perfectly & succinctly with this one sentence. ⬆

Why do her followers find this acceptable is the part I don’t understand. The only answer that makes sense is that they trust her blindly (which says A LOT about their level of intelligence not to mention their complete lack of critical thinking skills).

I understand people that fell for her scam at the beginning before there were pages and pages of Tattle threads on her. Or before her IG account had been around for years. But now??!!! There almost isn’t any good excuse. :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So weird how Anna hasn’t posted ONE tiny piece of proof that her “family friend” actually died of Covid. Not one piece of evidence that she’s even mourning their death.

Does she despise her audience that much that she can’t even share one tiny thing to show her gratitude and appreciation for all the pity DMs as well as real prayers that she received??? She’s such a joke. Do you see how she mocks people?!!

She expects people to settle for her cryptic little breadcrumb messages and keep their mouths shut about any follow-up questions. Well, if she didn’t have a history of lying we’d leave her alone but that’s all she ever does is LIE. Nothing is adding up, Anna!

What is she delaying? Why so inconsistent with her posting on social media? Isn’t this the job you’ve chosen because you supposedly “love wha you do” ? 🥴 Right. Didn’t think so.

Her lack of social media presence is NOT NORMAL for someone who does her line of ‘work’! Her whole course and app is based on something she herself has supposedly ACHIEVED! Her audience/followers have the right to DEMAND that she follow TRUTH IN ADVERTISING laws.

“Because in truth, your advertisement should serve as a preview of what they can actually experience following their purchase. You are in essence making a promise to your prospective customer – one that you should be able to live up to.”

Who is holding her accountable?

Are there not any laws in Switzerland to prevent this kind of garbage from contaminating the reputations of REAL BUSINESSES/ REAL Life-Coaches/ Real Etiquette & Finishing Schools/ Real Influencers/ Real app creators??

Thank you @CherryBerry25 : you remind me to refresh the memory. A copy paste of one of my ancient messages :

Message for Anna's followers reading us secretly.
We are several women here, forming a womanhood chaine to fight a dangerous scam in order to protect you. This woman is selling you a lie, she doesn't have the affluent life she pretends to have. You pay for her restaurants and trips. She is guilty of cybercrime (selling a fraud) and abuse of weakness/credulity because from your countries, especially if you are from an unfortunate country, you are not able to verify her life and you could be easily manipulated. All her legal Terms and Conditions are nonsense and have no value for the Swiss law.

Informations about the cybercrime here :

Home

www.ibarry.ch
www.ibarry.ch

If you want to get your money back make a report signalizing the facts to the Swiss authorities. If you give your name and adress, you will have an official aknowledgment from them which could serve you with your bank , but you can also report the facts in anonymity. This is not a police complaint, it's something very specific to Switzerland. The more reports are coming, the better is because her case will be bring into Court. For more details see my posts in thread n° 23, p. 34, 38, 48.

Here is the adress, english is welcome :

Ministère public
Route de Chancy, 6B
1213 Petit-Lancy
Geneva
Switzerland

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Anna if you really were in therapy then you’d know that simply remembering what you’re grateful for doesn’t work, just like reading it doesn’t work, what works is saying it out loud. Therapy rules 101 your voice has more power to change your actions than anything thoughts alone. You start by reading with your therapist and the end goal is so that you say it to yourself (positive self talk is massive in therapy). Is Anna even trying right now or have you ladies broken her down so much that she’s grasping trying to sell anything :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did Anna have any interest in this independent fashion company before she noticed that Karim was wearing a jumper from their collection and the designer posted about it on his story?
I'm willing to bet that Karim reposted it on his ig story and that's how Anna found out about the brand and the designer

I don't know how to make sense of Anna's latest following sprees... Designer resellers, EE influencers, WE finance women, interior decorators, her favourite Geneva beauty spots...

Attachments

• Haha
Did Anna have any interest in this independent fashion company before she noticed that Karim was wearing a jumper from their collection and the designer posted about it on his story?
I'm willing to bet that Karim reposted it on his ig story and that's how Anna found out about the brand and the designer

I don't know how to make sense of Anna's latest following sprees... Designer resellers, EE influencers, WE finance women, interior decorators, her favourite Geneva beauty spots...
He seems to me particularly melancholic in these pictures as if his eyes were turned off. He lost his vivacity : it's the other side of the coin when someone lives a life pretending to be someone else. I feel sorry for him.

As for Ivan @AnnaBeg , I officially declare him Romanian : his eyes are too romantic to be something else.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

It makes as much sense as everything else she does... Or doesn't do... Actually I think that things that are missing from her life/ IG or she's not doing are speaking much louder than her actual actions do.
It's been pointed out multiple times in every single tread, things that are MISSING:
home
partner
friends
job
There are all basic pillars of a human being, yet missing from here. The only thing that we see is material possession. (Alright, alright, the lack of it 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have a quick update about my hair journey for a few people who were interested here as I promised to follow back on a couple of supplements I have been trying.
I do recommend talking to your doctor before implementing any of my suggestions and what works for me may not work for you but I thought to share what worked for so you can add these to your consideration list.

With that fine print out of the way, I love Nutrafol women supplements. They made a huge impact on my hair loss to the point that I don't even have any hair falling or maybe 2-3 a day when I am not showering. In the shower, I never had a big amount of hair loss but a little more than before. I have recently started and not even close to finishing my first bottle so I am hoping to see even better improvements in the shower. They recommend 3-6 months before evaluating.
I am now trying Seed supplements as well and so far it's great but it needs time.

As for the hair gain part of it, I am yet to determine the Nutrafol effectiveness since it needs more time. But the Sisley scalp serum worked wonders.
I have a lot of baby hairs where I have applied the serum. Since it's an expensive one, I'd recommend a doctor visit over this serum to first get to the root of the problem, the cause. But if you have money to spend and want not just to stop hair loss but to gain hair as well, I'd recommend the serum.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.