Anna Bey #28 Homeless, Elegance Scam Exposed, Secrets of the Elite Woman Program Review

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once she uploaded a pic of Lina outside her alleged apartment building. Was that the building of Bank Audi Lounge?

Come on Aija! housing, clothing and food are the basic necessities of life. Stop pretending (and teaching) that plastic surgery is the necessity!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
This place is a mess, I'm having difficulty switching the furniture around digitally.
Now, imagine carrying large drawers, wall frames, floor lamps, and room dividers all the time.
Covering for her lies requires a lot of work and heavy lifting, quite literally. Oh Anna, is your lower back okay? 🥴
Behold, an affluent person's home:

View attachment 824344
View attachment 824360
Ugh! It's so white, grey and boring that even the John Major puppet on my profile pic is more exciting 🙄. A bit of colour doesn't hurt anybody, Anna.

Oh wait, that space isn't of her own 🤭. It's so pathetic at this point that I don't even know what to say because all of you summarise it perfectly.

(By the way, the renders are top notch 👏🏻. May I know what piece of software are you using?)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I doubt he paid for a London apartment for her if he cannot house her as her husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I doubt he paid for a London apartment for her if he cannot house her as her husband.
There's chatter that the London pad was actually paid for by the bank.

It makes perfect sense. He travelled to London on business, and so he got the bank to pay for a long lease on a flat. He let his sugar baby stay there when he wasn't in town. As he's the head of his department, probably no one else would have access or know that he had a woman there.

And Lebanese men are probably used to mistresses so even if the bank knew no one would blink an eye if he kept it discreet.

Reactions: 20
This place is a mess, I'm having difficulty switching the furniture around digitally.
Now, imagine carrying large drawers, wall frames, floor lamps, and room dividers all the time.
Covering for her lies requires a lot of work and heavy lifting, quite literally. Oh Anna, is your lower back okay? 🥴
Behold, an affluent person's home:

View attachment 824344
View attachment 824360

Wouldn't people get vetted before meeting high-profile personalities? I would expect as much. Anna wouldn't even pass a simple credit check to buy a car, let alone meet the aristocratic kind. That picture was just for fun, her crashing a party would be her only way in.

Yeah, I'm not going to touch on that. Not much info in those pictures, typical Anna, but I do try to render every tiny bit that I can.
Thank you @cherry cherry!

I'm bored to death, I finally got the hang of the rendering tool and now she decides to hide the furniture. What's next, a green screen?
So, she spends her weekends at the lounge and makes sure to bring fresh flowers. Her life is so sad, nowhere to go and no money to spend.
Funny you should say that.... Food for thought, ladies. Also attached, some image search results from some props used in several of Anna's posts on IG. High end? No!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Funny you should say that.... Food for thought, ladies. Also attached, some image search results from some props used in several of Anna's posts on IG. High end? No!
I have that lamp! Hahahha! Are you calling me out?!? I'm kidding, but this was really funny.

I wonder if you can buy these flowers at the moment. Their season is over or am I mistaken?
I wouldn't put it past her to put fake flower in water just for show.

Once she uploaded a pic of Lina outside her alleged apartment building. Was that the building of Bank Audi Lounge?

Come on Aija! housing, clothing and food are the basic necessities of life. Stop pretending (and teaching) that plastic surgery is the necessity!
That's the Corsier place so not the Audi lounge

Her students are so entertaining 🤭

Anna is desperate to prove that she's in her walk in closet right this moment. She's showing a clearer angle of the entrance to the closet so I think you'll have to make a few arrangements on the rendering @teki_awas. The ugly blue and white splotches cardigan from her Corsier ig reels is in her closet and the sneakers have made an appearance. It's very obvious that she bought leftover scraps of carpet and just put them on the floor. I don't think the clock has made a regular appearance in her backgrounds. I zoomed in on the entrance bit and it looks like there's a hallway/entrance hall that leads out of the closet and there might be a door to a room directly opposite the closet. Because she's filming the reflection of the mirror this all depends on where we think the mirror might be in the closet. Personally, I'm leaning towards the mirror being placed in the corner of the closet giving a slight diagonal view

@Bastine de Beaumanoir was probably right, the filming behind the scenes what's this shadow moment was definitely filmed a while ago. I'm not sure about this navy dress moment (it's probably more recent than the pink top and white trousers photo)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@teki_awas. I zoomed in on the entrance bit and it looks like there's a hallway/entrance hall that leads out of the closet and there might be a door to a room directly opposite the closet.
Hmm, there's more bedrooms in this flat, I knew this but there's barely any information. That could still be the wc restroom (closed door). What I'm really curious about is the room with the flowery wallpaper and the courtyard beyond the hallway.

Ugh! It's so white, grey and boring that even the John Major puppet on my profile pic is more exciting 🙄. A bit of colour doesn't hurt anybody, Anna.

Oh wait, that space isn't of her own 🤭. It's so pathetic at this point that I don't even know what to say because all of you summarise it perfectly.

(By the way, the renders are top notch 👏🏻. May I know what piece of software are you using?)
It's www.roomstyler.com, knock yourself out. It's not hard to use.

Attachments

• Heart
Hmm, there's more bedrooms in this flat, I knew this but there's barely any information. That could still be the wc restroom (closed door). What I'm really curious about is the room with the flowery wallpaper and the courtyard beyond the hallway.
In the first picture where Anna is dressed in black, you can see the reflection in the glass door of the windows and the building across the street.
Based on the lamps, chest of drawers and decorations, it seems that the flowery wallpaper room is in the Audi lounge. Hopefully we get more pictures to piece the puzzle together

• Heart
Reactions: 9
News ladies, at 14h she was still in the apartement. I was there and saw an appartment with all the windows open which was the only one with the windows open in the building and which is weird for 14h. Normally people do their aeration in the morning. I was affraid to take a picture, I was in a frontal spot where she could have seen me. So :
-today she is filming many things in a row, she is in big stress, in hurry, that's why the windows are open, it's hot inside, she must move the furniture, change clothes etc.
-it means she doesn't have acces to the lounge on Sunday, she can only enter there on Saturdays. Maybe the maid come on Sunday preparing the lounge for the week?
-the open windows for the entire appartment : could be also that she is affraid to let a track of her parfum and perspiration

I have something else for you. This morning I was visiting a friend who lives in a little mansion in the Tranchée district (the wealthy district in the old city, then you have Cologny for the big properties). With the courtesy of my friend I took a picture of the kitchen just to help you understand the difference. The fridge(s) are at the left side, it doesn't even enter in the picture. This is Geneva ladies, when someone has money.
The lady of the house prepares her own food, the man of the house payed for her kitchen. They hire a cook only for the formal dinners.
Look for Bastine's card :)!

1634994539501.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
News ladies, at 14h she was still in the apartement. I was there and saw an appartment with all the windows open which was the only one with the windows open in the building and which is weird for 14h. Normally people do their aeration in the morning. I was affraid to take a picture, I was in a frontal spot where she could have seen me. So :
-today she is filming many things in a row, she is in big stress, in hurry, that's why the windows are open, it's hot inside, she must move the furniture, change clothes etc.
-it means she doesn't have acces to the lounge on Sunday, she can only enter there on Saturdays. Maybe the maid come on Sunday preparing the lounge for the week?
-the open windows for the entire appartment : could be also that she is affraid to let a track of her parfum and perspiration
Bastine, secret agent 997, we secretly wish we were there too. I would've probably brought a few balloons and let them go free near her window. Well, the windows are not hers, it's the banks, but you know what I mean.

By the way, isn't it frowned upon to make noise during the weekend in Geneva? I know that people tend to be quiet on Sundays in Germany, perhaps there's a similar culture.

Anna's back must be a mess with both the negligent workouts on the park's pavement and moving heavy objects every week. I predict a visit to the chiropractor soon.

Polish_20211023_215959191.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It's www.roomstyler.com, knock yourself out. It's not hard to use.
Thank you very much 😘.
News ladies, at 14h she was still in the apartement. I was there and saw an appartment with all the windows open which was the only one with the windows open in the building and which is weird for 14h.
As I imagined, she's batch filming. Probably in case she cannot use the lounge anymore? Because she cannot access the lounge every single Saturday at least? 🤔

• Heart
Anna's back must be a mess with both the negligent workouts on the park's pavement and moving heavy objects every week. I predict a visit to the chiropractor soon.
I was in the park too. I think I saw where she traines, it's a very peripheric allee, looks like those people are affraid to enter in the park. What was amusing (if it was the right spot), it's that the allee was near some garbage dumpsters. It was the spot that we saw in the last pictures with Ivan in a blue t-shirt.

This is the only picture I took, it's not that allee, it was for the leaves

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Poor Aija. Now she can’t fake her glam life anymore. What about the restaurant from today’s stories?

• Haha
Thank you @Bastine de Beaumanoir 😘
She's finished batch filming in the Audi lounge. There won't be much Ivan I don't think because he's in Milan doing osteopathy training

Today's Headlines:
Anna is cosplaying as an environmentalist and legal expert
The Hallit elbow and hairy arm make a cameo appearance
Anna gives out tips and tricks on how to move furniture around discretely and live a double life on the edge of the law

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
HAHA @cherry cherry what a teenager! You know, the kind of teenager who wants you to think that she has a plan B: "Move in silence" ; "don't let them know, blah, blah, blah., etc. In reality she has nothing in mind (except Dubai of course), she is in panic mode, otherwise why would she claim all those "move in silence" stupidities. Woman, if you're really moving in silence then don't share, haha, what a fool!
We know something about the psychology of a stuck-in-adolescence girl.
The only thing she is moving are those furnitures and lamps, haha!

Il myrtillo is one of the many, many, many Italian restaurants in Geneva there is nothing special with it, it is situated also in a peripheric part. But if she had lunch there today, she couldn't have been in the lounge at 14h. So, either I saw the wrong appartment, either her lunch is from another day. The "Hallit" hand, too blurry for a conclusion.

By the way : don't you think it's strange that she shows the man's face in the wedding picture and she is so private for the other days of the year?

Oh, I just can't 😂: "things to not share : your income, your love life, your next move". Exactly where the weak points are : she made no income this year because of Tattle, she has no love life, she doesn't know what to do next other than prostitution in Dubai.
We hit the right nerve. She is very agitated while "moving in silence". Yeah...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.