Anna Bey #28 Homeless, Elegance Scam Exposed, Secrets of the Elite Woman Program Review

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little suspicious if you ask me...

Screenshot_20211024-102928_Firefox.jpg

1. As her husband is a foreign narional working as head of private banking for Audi Bank in Geneva, wouldn't it make sense for his employer to provide him with a nice apartment?
I believe Bastine covered this topic several times in previous threads. Please read Thread #27 for more information.
I know it's a lot to go through, but we've also spent countless hours typing and analyzing. It's the least new followers could do.
Anna might spoon-feed information to her followers, we certainly don't do that here.

2. I find it very unusual that such an apartment would have a dressing room and no bathroom. Perhaps someone who is familiar with this type of apartment can answer: are bathrooms for guest clients located someplace else in the building? How could you entertain clients, but provide them with no bathroom?
Also widely discussed in Thread #27, where I render the wc restroom according to information given by the European members.
Anna provided a new picture that merits a change to the whereabouts of the wc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I would say that this is a miserable attempt at SEO, but her language skills (or lack thereof) lead me to blame her limited vocabulary
If it’s for SEO, the keyword density is too much, it sounds unnatural. But then again, there’s nothing natural about 🤡.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm not letting others' judgement direct my life. I'd just be self-conscious to attend a finishing school and broadcast it, nevermind bragging about it.

I think there's something vulgar and ironic about the way the rat is making a few weeks in a finishing school -- which notoriously prizes confidentiality and privacy above all else -- such a central part of her identity and brand image.

It's not a prestigious MBA, an award, a celebrity endorsement, or a best-selling book. It's a three-week course.

It doesn't escape one's attention that she's also wearing *black tights* under the plaid skirt.

Like her not, this Duchess has established herself quite firmly as an icon of modern elegance.

She wears jeans, tights, plaids, H&M and Zara stuff, cheap jewelry and sneakers all the time.

Can you imagine her heartbreak upon hearing Anna's opinion that she's not elegant? 💔 I hope she hires her as the palace sartorial consultant ASAP as her only chance of an elegance salvation.

Anna, if you're reading this, I invite you to do one of your Zara-style videos exposing why the royals look cheap and how they could upgrade.

Not everyone can access an online course in image consulting that costs several hundred pounds, so this would be an easy way to secure some citizenship for the hubby and a title for yourself.

Just think about it. Maybe it's time to reconsider your audience and client base, seeing that the poor and marginalized women you're trying to scam didn't make you the money you were hoping for.
Many CEOs take finishing school courses as part of corporate training then often send their kids. I know more men than women who went through corporate training. It’s so a man knows how to shake hands and not alienate Japanese clients treating a business card like an American would find normal. It’s no substitute for an MBA. However if you are a hooker from the village some basic courses in manners help. Hookers don’t need MBAs.

Reactions: 14
I would say that this is a miserable attempt at SEO, but her language skills (or lack thereof) lead me to blame her limited vocabulary
😅 her SEO strategy is probably alogned with her grammar and something like this: Anna Bey Wedding was an elegant wedding a classy event, Anna Bey Wedding dress was from Dior, a classy wedding dress and after the Anna Bey Wedding they had a classy elegant party with party etiquette for affluent people who knew how to drink champagne and how to snatch a billionaire.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anna, is that you? Your username is also strange, why date Anna's name with 06/2021?

Hmm....
A little suspicious if you ask me...

View attachment 825752

I believe Bastine covered this topic several times in previous threads. Please read Thread #27 for more information.
I know it's a lot to go through, but we've also spent countless hours typing and analyzing. It's the least new followers could do.
Anna might spoon-feed information to her followers, we certainly don't do that here.

Also widely discussed in Thread #27, where I render the wc restroom according to information given by the European members.
Anna provided a new picture that merits a change to the whereabouts of the wc.

I'm 100% backing @teki_awas up on this!

New members, if you are real new members, the least you can do is to read a thread before speaking and not to catch a thread like you were coming out of blue ( sometimes with naive questions like "is she married", "does she etc."). We're putting a lot of effort and energy in order to expose that scam, have some respect for our work. In addition, it's quite funny to read. But, of course, one must have the minimum required of a sense of humour. Also, this is not a thread to express your politically correct views ; we gave here, and many times, the proof that we are able to think by ourselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If you have specific questions you can click the top right search bar and write the basics of what you’re looking for. Example if you have any questions about Joseph’s sexuality then write “Joseph, sexuality” A list will pop up that will show every time those words were used in a post and you can click on the post to read the whole thing

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A thought before I forget to share : I'll go back in the park Bertrand to see more of the place; however, yesteday it struck me to see that she was going with Ivan on some specific peripheral allees, exactly those next to the street where the car are parked.

This is suspicious behaviour. People who are training in the parks in Geneva do it in the park not at the border of the park. This seems to be the behaviour of someone who wants to have the possibility to run away in case police is coming in the park.

So Ivan doesn't own a licence to train in Switzerland. You have to pass some tests, it's expensive and, most important, he would have to obtain a licence to stay/work either the transfrontalier permit, either the Geneva permit (in that case he must declare an adress in Geneva which is not easy).
As I've said, Ivan's situation is very shabby. I am not at all surprised that those two stick together.

Oh dear, I am shocked! 10 min. of princesses, queens and royals and not one to know how to get out of a car.
Anna Bey, here is a bunch of students for you :

Last edited:
  • Haha
I've just had an "aha" moment according to Anna.

She sleeps in the cinema and in the car. Notice she was alone in the supposed James Bond movie? I saw it recently, at an actually luxury cinema though with real food not the tiny popcorn she bought but we know she's on a budget, anyway - the movie is 3 hours long. She can sleep during the showing, then wake up, shower in the cinema toilets, and by then it's time to go to the park. When she's done training with Ivan, she catches some more sleep on the ripped yoga mat he uses. Then, back to the car, drop it off at Average Joe's, and spend the rest of the day on Tattle and Instagram.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

She sleeps in the cinema and in the car. Notice she was alone in the supposed James Bond movie? I saw it recently, at an actually luxury cinema though with real food not the tiny popcorn she bought but we know she's on a budget, anyway - the movie is 3 hours long. She can sleep during the showing, then wake up, shower in the cinema toilets, and by then it's time to go to the park. When she's done training with Ivan, she catches some more sleep on the ripped yoga mat he uses. Then, back to the car, drop it off at Average Joe's, and spend the rest of the day on Tattle and Instagram.
As long as there’s a bidet in the cinema toilets, she’s all set 🚿

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Really though, I think she and Joseph have "broken up" if you can even call their relationship a relationship in the first place. Her weight gain, misery, and desperation is different than it was before the pandemic.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
A thought before I forget to share : I'll go back in the park Bertrand to see more of the place; however, yesteday it struck me to see that she was going with Ivan on some specific peripheral allees, exactly those next to the street where the car are parked.

This is suspicious behaviour. People who are training in the parks in Geneva do it in the park not at the border of the park. This seems to be the behaviour of someone who wants to have the possibility to run away in case police is coming in the park.

So Ivan doesn't own a licence to train in Switzerland. You have to pass some tests, it's expensive and, most important, he would have to obtain a licence to stay/work either the transfrontalier permit, either the Geneva permit (in that case he must declare an adress in Geneva which is not easy).
As I've said, Ivan's situation is very shabby. I am not at all surprised that those two stick together.
Thank you for all your insights as a local!

I’ll throw in another theory - all these training sessions are done for IG. Anna gets dressed into her workout outfit, messages Ivan to see where and when he’ll be able to meet her. He makes a stop, parks his car on the road, pulls out all the shabby yoga mats and workout gear, the most convenient location is the side of the park, no time to go further in, they lay the gear out, do a few moves while someone films (who? Joseph?) and it’s a wrap, they part their ways until a new videoshoot is needed. Anna gets new content for her boring IG and Ivan can validate himself as a personal trainer for his followers and potential clients.

Let’s be honest, does Anna look like she does any workout besides moving furniture around and swiping Tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thank you for all your insights as a local!

I’ll throw in another theory - all these training sessions are done for IG. Anna gets dressed into her workout outfit, messages Ivan to see where and when he’ll be able to meet her. He makes a stop, parks his car on the road, pulls out all the shabby yoga mats and workout gear, the most convenient location is the side of the park, no time to go further in, they lay the gear out, do a few moves while someone films (who? Joseph?) and it’s a wrap, they part their ways until a new videoshoot is needed. Anna gets new content for her boring IG and Ivan can validate himself as a personal trainer for his followers and potential clients.
I think she is getting it for free as a collaboration but I do think she's actually working out with him. Probably a 45 min bodyweight bootcamp style workout.

Reactions: 17

The cinema was Pathé Balexert, far from the city, near the Airport. Even for James Bond I wouldn't do the effort to go there. But technically speaking Balexert has many options and it's rather performant, that's why James Bond is shown only there.

Reactions: 21
The cinema was Pathé Balexert, far from the city, near the Airport. Even for James Bond I wouldn't do the effort to go there. But technically speaking Balexert has many options and it's rather performant, that's why James Bond is shown only there.
Wasn’t she in London around the same time as the world premiere of the movie? Why wasn’t she walking the red carpet with the likes of @laurensanchez avatar? Yet she has to settle for purchasing her own cheap ticket and going solo.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Next Sunday, she will release a video (most likely about hair or elegant presence) wearing a red linen dress previously worn in August.
My prediction was not so off, it has to do with presence. Anna uses these words interchangeably: elegance, feminine, affluent, proper, classy, and conservative.

Screenshot_20211024-214919_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exercising only in a park sounds strange!
Doesn’t Anna have a gym in her mansion? 😂
Doesn’t Ivan have a fitness studio ? It doesn’t have to be a big one ! I live in an upscale neighbourhood and fitness studios for personal training (or groups of 2-3 persons) are the new trend of the post-covid era . Ivan could have such a studio , IF he had a legitimate permission for personal training. They train at the park , because in case police checks them, he can say that they are just friends who exercise together and avoid paying a fine.
Anna is so stingy , that I doubt she pays him. Maybe he offers to train her e.g. once a week , and she advertises his services on Instagram.

Reactions: 19
Wonder where she'll be doing the watch party? Wonder how come we never see her at home, with her large screen, snuggled on the couch watching anything?

Anna on IG: all glam.

Anna behind the scenes watching her Youtube:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.