Anna Bey #28 Homeless, Elegance Scam Exposed, Secrets of the Elite Woman Program Review

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's Headlines:
Anna is cosplaying as an environmentalist and legal expert
The Hallit elbow and hairy arm make a cameo appearance
Anna gives out tips and tricks on how to move furniture around discretely and live a double life on the edge of the law
You know what else moves in silence? Mental illness, and you're probably passing it on to your dear Hallit and encouraging him to do more than was previously agreed to for the wedding ordeal.

Screenshot_20211023-230934_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Terrible writing. The amount of “classy” and “elegant” made me dizzy. Is this an article or a broken record?
19C3C6F2-33E5-4B7D-B013-5EED60827CF2.jpeg
959E2B2E-3BF2-47C8-87DE-9DE096DCBF60.jpeg
D68410D7-1942-41AA-9800-59C60B8A3B7D.jpeg
A4EFAAA3-D719-41AB-A9EE-8A0144A2D096.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Leave Hallit alone @teki_awas, haha, I don't believe one second he was with her. All this is clownish behaviour. She would have shown more if it was him. She wouldn't have missed the opportunity. It could be everybody in that picture. Also, the bankers that I know are almost always in suit or a blazer, even for a casual lunch on Saturday. All those pictures with "Hallit" show a person (a man? how to know?) who never wears a suit or a blazer, it's strange so much casual life for Hallit.
So Anna : next time find a hand wearing a jacket. The waiter for exemple.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What a clown 🤡 she is!!! Yes of course she just have to let us know she got a new I

Wow!! Look here ladies! She got a brand new iPhone 13!!! She couldn’t resist to flash that out!! So cheep behaviour!! 😝 one 3 nights working for her to purchase it 🤣🤣🤡
Did she create that scenario to flex her new iphone?🤡📲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Leave Hallit alone @teki_awas, haha, I don't believe one second he was with her. All this is clownish behaviour. She would have shown more if it was him. She wouldn't have missed the opportunity. It could be everybody in that picture. Also, the bankers that I know are almost always in suit or a blazer, even for a casual lunch on Saturday. All those pictures with "Hallit" show a person (a man? how to know?) who never wears a suit or a blazer, it's strange so much casual life for Hallit.
So Anna : next time find a hand wearing a jacket. The waiter for exemple.
A wise person once said:

"Leave Hallit alone!"

Can someone tell me the secret to getting some fresh air away from their husband? Mine keeps following me around the house and out in errands... so why won't Anna's go around helping her do things? It's the honeymoon phase after all. Bah, I'm done proving her marriage is a sham.

Maybe that hairy arm is just a matchmaking client, you know, the kind to get paired with girls in the A-list app. I bet he can scroll through the app and pick the ones he fancies. What a joke!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe that hairy arm is just a matchmaking client, you know, the kind to get paired with girls in the A-list app. I bet he can scroll through the app and pick the ones he fancies. What a joke!
It's Karim's hand I guess. But your theory is good too. It looks to me like the kind of way Karim dresses.

I am reading now the detail of the text posted by @LoremIpsum. I shall not insist too on the "elegant" and "classy" part, everything is "elegant and classy", those are probably the only words that she knows in English, the rest is Google Translate.

But, what is interesting is to catch the mind of this insane woman : she is writing her own Vogue articles, talking about her, her wedding, her dress, like it was something so important to know, this is how she imagined her life, with people so much interested by the shoes she was wearing, by her "sophistication", etc. Oh, please woman, go into a hospital, you need badly therapy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
You can wear a ballgown or a wedding dress to a civil ceremony - even one at a town hall / registry office. It's not some kind of privilege you have to earn by marrying in church

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Where are all the red bottom shoes that used to live on the top shelf?
Yes, not a pair of heels in sight. The Cartier Love bracelet is still missing on her wrist, as well.

I think clothing is being shuffled in and out of this space on an as needed basis to refute tattle claims.

Reactions: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
HAHA, girls, look what I've found! @cherry cherry , you're right, she is working hard! :ROFLMAO:

This 8th October she posted a big lie saying Joseph was born and raised in Geneva (which is not true). It is damage control, for us saying he is married with her for papers.
My Google identified the post as Anna Bey's, it tracked her account. "Ajouté par Anna Bey" means she modified herself the information on that website, from her own account (what a pinhead, haha!)
What a clown, she is desperate!

1635004273773.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Now, imagine carrying large drawers, wall frames, floor lamps, and room dividers all the time.
Aren't these places monitored for this exact reason? It's one thing to sneak in but to bring in your stuff in and out all the time, won't surrounding neighbors report these activities? Isn't there any gate/security in these buildings to monitor traffic? Won't the bank keep track of the guests and their IDs to know how many people are in the building and to schedule visits? It just seems like a dangerous situation with lots of possible crimes happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aren't these places monitored for this exact reason? It's one thing to sneak in but to bring in your stuff in and out all the time, won't surrounding neighbors report these activities? Isn't there any gate/security in these buildings to monitor traffic? Won't the bank keep track of the guests and their IDs to know how many people are in the building and to schedule visits? It just seems like a dangerous situation with lots of possible crimes happening.
That's why she is there only Saturday, when no maid is coming and there are no clients to schedule. In France or Geneva the doors are not keept like in America.
Today, in panic mode to respond to Tattle, she gave the confirmation that she can have acces to the appartement only on Saturday. It explains all this summer and fall weirdness where she was coming in Geneva from her trips only for the week-end. She should have filmed today and post let's say Tuesday. But she was having a panic attack. Impossible to wait.

Last edited:
The "husband" covers her.

Now she's faking the "husband's"origin... Careful, Beggar! You're going to far to keep the empire...

• Haha
The "husband" covers her.

Now she's faking the "husband's"origin... Careful, Beggar! You're going to far to keep the empire...
Hey! the husband widely known as her husband.

I swear, she is insane! She believes she is famous because : 1M of fake followers + 100 Anna's fake accounts who prize her + we, around 30 Tattle ladies, interested in her life for entertainment.
Houston, come back to Earth, nobody knows you!

This is my last part of the day : I verified the dates. 8th October is our first page of the previous thread on Covid when she was supposed to be at the funeral. She was working to fulfill Internet with lies during those sad days. 😄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Hey! the husband widely known as her husband.

I swear, she is insane! She believes she is famous because : 1M of fake followers + 100 Anna's fake accounts who prize her + we, around 30 Tattle ladies, interested in her life for entertainment.
Houston, come back to Earth, nobody knows you!

This is my last part of the day : I verified the dates. 8th October is our first page of the previous thread on Covid when she was supposed to be at the funeral. She was working to fulfill Internet with lies during those sad days. 😄
She was bored, Bastine. Poor thing...
I'd go insane too if I was stuck in a shabby place while a worldwide known wealthy city is just a few kilometers away with hundreds of amazing shops and restaurants and hundreds of interesting men all away from my grasp. (Oops, I revealed my priorities... :ROFLMAO:).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank you @Bastine de Beaumanoir 😘
She's finished batch filming in the Audi lounge. There won't be much Ivan I don't think because he's in Milan doing osteopathy training

Today's Headlines:
Anna is cosplaying as an environmentalist and legal expert
The Hallit elbow and hairy arm make a cameo appearance
Anna gives out tips and tricks on how to move furniture around discretely and live a double life on the edge of the law
Move in silence is great advice that Anna Bey should take because she squawks like a Seagull about bagging a billionaire there drops on everyone near her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
HAHA @cherry cherry what a teenager! You know, the kind of teenager who wants you to think that she has a plan B: "Move in silence" ; "don't let them know, blah, blah, blah., etc. In reality she has nothing in mind (except Dubai of course), she is in panic mode, otherwise why would she claim all those "move in silence" stupidities. Woman, if you're really moving in silence then don't share, haha, what a fool!
We know something about the psychology of a stuck-in-adolescence girl.
The only thing she is moving are those furnitures and lamps, haha!

Il myrtillo is one of the many, many, many Italian restaurants in Geneva there is nothing special with it, it is situated also in a peripheric part. But if she had lunch there today, she couldn't have been in the lounge at 14h. So, either I saw the wrong appartment, either her lunch is from another day. The "Hallit" hand, too blurry for a conclusion.

By the way : don't you think it's strange that she shows the man's face in the wedding picture and she is so private for the other days of the year?

Oh, I just can't 😂: "things to not share : your income, your love life, your next move". Exactly where the weak points are : she made no income this year because of Tattle, she has no love life, she doesn't know what to do next other than prostitution in Dubai.
We hit the right nerve. She is very agitated while "moving in silence". Yeah...
No, 100% you saw the correct apartment. These lunch pictures are from another day. See how empty the restaurant is? It wouldn't be so empty on Saturday at lunchtime even if this restaurant is not particularly popular. Why does she always dine at empty restaurants? She must pick weird times to go there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
You know, going out for dinner in Saturdays or Sundays do not impress me. The real deal is going in the middle of the week or even in plain monday, you see, the days everybody else is working! But in Anna Beggar's case that's easy to happen since she does nothing in a regular basis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.