Anna Bey #28 Homeless, Elegance Scam Exposed, Secrets of the Elite Woman Program Review

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's why she is wearing the matronly outfit for the video! She thinks she's serving us vintage hourglass silhouette that emphasizes her shape but is not too form fitting. However, her dress with the plastic buttons is very SheIN or Aliexpress for me, darling.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone who knows where this was recorded? Looks like a new location?!
Nope. It's Corsier. You are new so I forgive you. She loves doing the same room from 100 different angles.

Her extensions look ragged, but I expect that from sleeping on a park bench. They can be a good indication of when something happened though. Sometimes she slips up and lies about the dates, but her hair tells the story.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
body language secrets video summary/recap
1. all about the posture
- good posture slims you down, and accentuates the best parts of your body
- signals confidence
- straighten your back, shoulders back, chest up and elongate your neck
2. soft movements
- become slower and more gentle in your movements
- don't be harsh in your movements

don't leave your house all wrinkles, intermission for workshop

3. its all about elongating your body
- sit down in an elegant way, key is to hold both legs (i think she means ankles) together
- make sure to keep your legs cross to hide your private parts
4. expose your neck
- don't use your hair to cover your neck
- this is why Anna has all her hair on one side, to elongate the neck, and always tilt your neck to show it off more, if you want then touch your neck subtly and lightly
5. signature "Anna Bey" pose
- why does she look the same in every picture? because its a very flattering pose duh
- point one leg in front of the other, helps you look tall, also push your hip out a little bit, it helps create a feminine silhouette
- use this signature pose to look feminine
6. slow body movements
- an elegant lady is un-rushed, she has a very calm composed energy
- a very feminine energy
7. tilt your head a little bit and nod
- best non verbal communication to show that you are engaged in the communication

intermission for promoting webinar/workshop

she was doing weird examples like speed walking in a hunched posture to show what isn't elegant, and weird super fast movements when picking up a water bottle (no healthy person actually moves like this unless they have nerve damage in fine motor skills, so i don't understand why she'd show that as an example). It was pretty funny, she really looked like a street rat scurrying away (6:37 if you want to see it, it's less than 5seconds long). I attached my favourite comment before it gets deleted

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
HILARIOUS.
Now, Sunday is live, 😂! she has an obssession with us. Baby, the day you're doing a "live" let's say Thursday, we shall see. I am still conviced that the red dress video it's NOT recent. All the circus she is doing around that video is highly suspicious.

Meanwhile, Sunday or not, you're in a cheap studio in Corsier, we're not fool. I am not fool, I know where it is🤣! Smell like cow dung in that area, because those are agricultural fields.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
HILARIOUS.
Now, Sunday is live, 😂! she has an obssession with us. Baby, the day you're doing a "live" let's say Thursday, we shall see. I am still conviced that the red dress video it's NOT recent. All the circus she is doing around that video is highly suspicious.

Meanwhile, Sunday or not, you're in a cheap studio in Corsier, we're not fool. I am not fool, I know where it is🤣! Smell like cow dung in that area, because those are agricultural fields.
It’s not actually live, it’s a premiere where the edited video is posted and shown “live” meaning you can’t adjust the speed or rewind the video, then it is posted on the channel. It’s a very popular way for many YouTubers to upload their videos. This one study YouTuber does premieres so she can reply to comments in real time, and this in real time interaction ends up being an intimate experience for the viewers. I don’t like it because I’ve become accustomed to watching videos on 1.75x speed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It’s not actually live, it’s a premiere where the edited video is posted and shown “live” meaning you can’t adjust the speed or rewind the video, then it is posted on the channel. It’s a very popular way for many YouTubers to upload their videos. This one study YouTuber does premieres so she can reply to comments in real time, and this in real time interaction ends up being an intimate experience for the viewers. I don’t like it because I’ve become accustomed to watching videos on 1.75x speed
Explain in simple words, please, to auntie Bastine who is not an INSTA ga'l : it means she can be everywhere today, like in Stockholm maybe, and do that?

Reactions: 15
Explain in simple words please to auntie Bastine who is not an INSTA ga'l : it means she can be everywhere today, like in Stockholm maybe, and do that?
It’s a pre recorded video that can be posted at any time from anywhere. In YouTube the term “live” means that a pre-recorded, edited video cannot be sped up or rewound (after the video has premiered it is posted as a normal video on the channel where you can speed it up and rewind). It does not mean that the video was taken in real time, so yes she could be in Stockholm or anywhere else when she posted this video.

Reactions: 18
This video worth watching, Spencer tries to expose instagram scammers, if we could introduce Aija to him that would be great.

Also this is the article he read in the video

My experience in the bullshit Insta-famous world
General Discussion
I was recently verified on Facebook and Instagram, and within 2 weeks I started getting invitations to instagram groups for verified profiles only. I spoke to one guy who asked me a lot of questions about how I became “famous” (I’m not famous-famous, just have some decent press and a small following). He said I need to take advantage of my blue check and that he would introduce me to people who can help grow my following further, and between them and the groups I joined I became educated on the scam.
Ever wonder why you see these super rich people with large followings? If you have money, you can be “famous”. Its simple metrics of manipulating the appearance of fame until your real following outpaces the fake one you create. It works like this, at least with the 300 or so “famous” people I have been exposed to:
-invite to the blue check DM groups. If you have a blue check, you get in free. If you dont, you pay a hefty price to get in. They told us all we could bring our friends in for the fee, even if they have next to no followers. In these groups every post you make will be commented on, liked and saved by everyone in the group. Thats up to 50 blue check comments per group you are in. This bumps you up in feeds and gets you into explore.
-fake high quality followers and likes. These are actual accounts bought from normal people and then run by bots. There is a price to use them and its not cheap but every account looks wholly legit. These will automatically like everything you post, again boosting your presence.
-fake news PR. Bullshit news-recycling websites will be used to write articles about you. You pay a heavy fee for 10 articles. Why ten? Ten web articles from strong domains means you are notable and you can get a blue check through one of the “PR” people available who can submit you to Insta through paying off a connection.
There, you’re internet famous. Everyone who sees you in the explore page thinks you are anyway, so they’re motivated to follow your badly photoshopped self. What next?
Want to be a bestselling author? Easy, theres a guy who provides a ghostwriter and does a photoshoot, makes a website for you and negotiates bulk purchases of the bullshit book they write for you. Boom you bought yourself a best seller.
Want to be known for meaningful quotes? Copywriters available to write them for you. I personally saw multiple popular “motivational” people soliciting content.
Want to look like you rub elbows with recognizable names? B-list stars are available to promo you and act like they know you for the same price as their appearance fee. Now you look extra famous!
The list is endless. Spotify plays and follows. Youtube views and subs. Facebook follows. And not by those $10/1000 follower sites you see online. Heavy duty fakes with servers dedicated to them. Its insane. Its completely fabricated and gross. Im not naming names or taking screenshots of convos, its not an exposé I just wanted it off my chest. I am positive that with a bit of digging someone could find most of this out. Its easy to find on a cheapo level, but the high-grade fraud is out there.
Insta Fame is for sale and its just as fake as the photoshop on the pics in this sub.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I am so bored of her milking the same content to death! :sleep: It’s like attending Elementary School and never graduating. What happened to leveling up, Anna!!? You seem to be stuck in a rut.

Her viewers don’t seem to be very selective at all about the content they consume either which says a lot about them. She’s like the fast-food option, where the marketing sells you one thing but the substance of the ‘content’ is low-quality (a distraction from the real lessons you should be learning).

Meaning, yes posture is important. But, so what! Why do people feel so insecure like it’s the ONE THING that’s blocking them from their biggest life blessing!!?? That’s what she wants you to feel. INSECURE and completely unsure about every step you take.

Is this elegant? Is that elegant? Oh, no! Gotta wait for teacher Anna to guide me because I’m too dependent and lazy to study etiquette & deportment on my own. :rolleyes: Dummies. She counts on the isolated & insecure girls to keep suckling at her tit when IN FACT they should have graduated from Elementary School by now!!

Leveling up means MAKING PROGRESS not waiting around for Anna’s recycled content which you’ve heard millions of times and should have already mastered.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Have you noticed she doesn't mention anything about School of Affluence on her Insta profile anymore? Why wouldn't she link to that account right from her profile? I do it proudly for my business and all the owners and CEOs do the same. She only links to her workshop page with no mention of SOA brand!

Reactions: 17
It’s a pre recorded video that can be posted at any time from anywhere. In YouTube the term “live” means that a pre-recorded, edited video cannot be sped up or rewound (after the video has premiered it is posted as a normal video on the channel where you can speed it up and rewind). It does not mean that the video was taken in real time, so yes she could be in Stockholm or anywhere else when she posted this video.
Thank you my lovely niece, it was all I want to know. She is making big verbal fuss in order to convince that things are recents.

Meaning, yes posture is important.
Yes she should take her own advice because she is sitting and moving like a former Ibiza yacht girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Have you noticed she doesn't mention anything about School of Affluence on her Insta profile anymore? Why wouldn't she link to that account right from her profile? I do it proudly for my business and all the owners and CEOs do the same. She only links to her workshop page with no mention of SOA brand!
Because she was copying without shame the School of Self Image of Tonya Leigh and her marketing (website design, style of pictures, inspirational quotes, etc.), and maybe she is in trouble because of it.

🤣🤣🤣I live in Stockholm! It’s a small town so I shall let you know if I see her !😅🤣🤣
That is just a theory of mine : maybe she is living at her mother house and she is coming let's say every 2 or 3 weeks, months? for the week-end in Geneva where she can meet Ivan, do some restaurants and have eventually acces to the lounge. It's not at all expensive to take the plane to Geneva from Stockholm. In this way she continues to make people believe she lives an affluent life in Switzerland and she has a place to stay.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Because she was copying without shame the School of Self Image of Tonya Leigh and her marketing (website design, style of pictures, inspirational quotes, etc.), and maybe she is in trouble because of it.

That is just a theory of mine : maybe she is living at her mother house and she is coming let's say every 2 or 3 weeks, month? for the week-end in Geneva where she can meet Ivan, do some restaurants and have acces to the lounge. It's not at all expensive to take the plane to Geneva from Stockholm. In this way she continues to make people believe she lives an affluent life in Switzerland.
Lol 😂 that’s is very possible!

Reactions: 8
10 seconds into her video and she says: “Unfortunately, many women have lost touch with their femininity these days”.. and immediately inserts this image of a young girl sitting happily in jeans and a plaid shirt.

Why does she keep shaming women who feel more comfortable wearing jeans and neat flannel top?

This air of superiority is DISGUSTING, Anna! What happened to being graceful? Instead, she bullies this particular look over and over in order to try and appear more refined, but it’s flat out disgusting!

87660E90-23EE-48E9-9DE4-4B7CCE985440.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I never listen to Aries readings but this one started playing while my hands were busy hanging the laundry and....what else could I say? Get your biggest reading glasses, Ladies, the library is wide open!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.