Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a bit confused once again, when it comes to elegance, does every item have to be elegant? Or are her followers just very very brainwashed?
Elegant luggage? Looking elegant around the house? What elegant ladies cook for dinner in a marriage??

some lady commented on how to make her black hair look elegant☹ Unfortunately she doesn’t know that Anna is a racist

Commenter being happy that Anna reminded her to wear pants when you leave the house

Don’t know if the comment about her red nails and lilac top looking great is satire or if they’re being serious…. I don’t know colour theory and even I know that doesn’t look good

Her fans asking if she can open up an Anna Bey fashion store LOL

A comment on how her videos are constantly negative (what NOT to ——-) isn’t elegant and a little plain Jane 🤭let’s see how long it takes for that one to get deleted

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m a bit confused once again, when it comes to elegance, does every item have to be elegant? Or are her followers just very very brainwashed?
Elegant luggage? Looking elegant around the house? What elegant ladies cook for dinner in a marriage??

some lady commented on how to make her black hair look elegant☹ Unfortunately she doesn’t know that Anna is a racist

Commenter being happy that Anna reminded her to wear pants when you leave the house

Don’t know if the comment about her red nails and lilac top looking great is satire or if they’re being serious…. I don’t know colour theory and even I know that doesn’t look good

A comment on how her videos are constantly negative (what NOT to ——-) isn’t elegant and a little plain Jane 🤭let’s see how long it takes for that one to get deleted
Asking her what to cook for dinner in a marriage, when she clearly has no skills, no knowledge and no marriage:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I keep assuming that the women that ask about "how to look elegant" at home regarding outfit are those that have two categories of clothing: One for indoors and one for outdoors/"poor", ill fitting bad quality material for homewear and the best pieces for out and about/work environment.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I keep assuming that the women that ask about "how to look elegant" at home regarding outfit are those that have two categories of clothing: One for indoors and one for outdoors/"poor", ill fitting bad quality material for homewear and the best pieces for out and about/work environment.
I think you're right! It's because Anna always bashes loungewear and workout wear when not working out. This is maybe a European thing or a French chic thing too. In North America loungewear at home is completely acceptable and it seems odd to see someone in tight dresses or trousers at home if they don't plan on going out that day. People are also working from home now so the lines are getting very blurry on what is acceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
by JetsetBabe / 96mo
//keep unread//hide

I had no savings, just my one month salary from the hotel. I had no job and it was now or never to sort things out.

I bought the local newspaper one day and saw an add for an open casting to dance at this club called Amnesia. Since I used to dance most of my life with balett etc I thought I’d give this a go. I emailed them my pictures and got a phone call a few days later asking if I was available the following evening as they urgently needed “ring girls” for a boxing game. I said yes of course, as I knew this was my golden opportunity to showcase myself.

Said and done.

The following eve I went to the boxing game with several other girls. We were all dressed in white, wearing t-shirts of Amnesia, and we alternated holding the signs of the game after each round. As soon as it was my turn I felt the adrenaline pumping. This was quite a big game, with loads of guys (only) in the audience plus it was being shown on Eurosport worldwide.

I still remember the exact feeling of doing that walk, giving my most confident attitude to the audience and raising the sign “rond 1″ – Everyone started applauding and shouting. Wow. I was 20 years old and never experienced attention like that before. What a rush.

After the game, we got paid our €100 each and one of the Amnesia guys took me aside. He said “Listen, really well done today. You did good. I really want you to come for the audition this weekend, the owner will be there and it’s a great opportunity if you want the job”. I told him yes and felt the happiness spread within me.

Life started to look bright again!

Audition day came, it was in the middle of the day in May, sun was shining and I thought all my make up would run down to my clothes by the time I would get there. I was very nervous, having no clue what was gonna happen or how a dance audition actually worked. I wasn’t a podium dancer, I had zero experience but I had confidence in me that I was good at dancing because It always used to come very natural to me.

We were maybe 6 girls in total, so this was like a “special little audition”. The owner came and we were gonna dance as if it was an actual club night, because they wanted to check their sound and light. I took my spot on the balcony and just danced like there was no tomorrow, I knew the only thing I could do was my absolute best, and then the universe could decide the actual outcome of it.But I did end up getting the job.

I thanked lord for that, my summer was sorted.

Just to contribute to the memory lane posts. Full posts are here:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like this look is her true calling, side swept hair, et al.
Again, love the comparisons. And, the side-swept hair? Well, there’s an obvious reason for that . . . she doesn’t have enough for both sides!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Lilac + red nails = a good combination? No way 😖!

An elegant dinner for your husband? Anything made with real food and well-presented. If you want to flex, probably a Thermidor lobster 😋🤣.

I haven't checked out the question about the Anna Bey shop, though. No comments.

Reactions: 14
That last video was a trainwreck, these points were so arbitrary it hurts. She's contradicting herself all the time "don't do this, well, some can do this and pull it off but you don't" - "don't wear kaki, only Kate Middleton can though" - then explain the nuances Anna ?? I thought you were a fashion and color expert, please enlighten us !
And what's with her "secret" when she tells her audience to "wear an appropriate outift for you activity". Wow. Groundbreaking Anna. You're right I should stop wearing a tutu when i go horseriding.

(the hate on black tights was so out-of-nowhere too?)
She’s about as expert as a potato and not even half as interesting. And, please, someone teach her how to say “plaid” before Ralph Lauren takes out a contract on her. It is NOT pronounced “played.”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s about as expert as a potato and not even half as interesting. And, please, someone teach her how to say “plaid” before Ralph Lauren takes out a contract on her. It is NOT pronounced “played.”
Come on, she can't even learn something like not saying "do mistakes" (which she again said repeatedly in the video.) I think learning to pronounce plaid might be a bit beyond her capabilities.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Asking her what to cook for dinner in a marriage, when she clearly has no skills, no knowledge and no marriage:ROFLMAO:
Such a strange question too. How does being elegant or not relate? Common sense has told me to cook 1) what my partner and I like 2) healthy and enjoyable food 3) food that keeps us alive and meet health goals.

On the topic of "hooking" a man, has she ever even mentioned how to cook, host, or do general maintenance of a household? I've never watched any of her videos on men.

PS. Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

Reactions: 20
Come on, she can't even learn something like not saying "do mistakes" (which she again said repeatedly in the video.) I think learning to pronounce plaid might be a bit beyond her capabilities.
You’re obviously right! The English language according to Mme. Raty. But, hasn’t she made it eleghant? Such an improvement.

Reactions: 5
Such a strange question too. How does being elegant or not relate? Common sense has told me to cook 1) what my partner and I like 2) healthy and enjoyable food 3) food that keeps us alive and meet health goals.

On the topic of "hooking" a man, has she ever even mentioned how to cook, host, or do general maintenance of a household? I've never watched any of her videos on men.

PS. Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!
I don't think she cooks/entertains at all, does she? At least this is how she used to feel about the subject:

"Another thing which may seem a bit sad to some people, but I actually never celebrate my birthday, throw parties or entertain people at my house where I am the host. Being the centre of attention feels extremely uncomfortable for me, I prefer being in the background. Having friends over for dinner, where I personally cook is like stepping on a land of mines because I know me and my cooking will be in focus. Can’t do that!"

She does a lot of fasting, then I think she mentioned a "liquid diet" (juice? booze?), then her trusty salt crusted sea bass when eating out. Joe has to organize his own falafel.

Reactions: 19
The promotions never stop…

how is susie Moore related to Anna Bey? What is their relationship? She comments on Anna’s posts all the time, likes all her pictures and is promoting her

Anna only likes Susie’s travel posts, or if Anna is included in the picture so it seems like a pretty one sided relationship?

Anna is back to working from home…where is the desk? The elegant home office? Looks like she’s at a dinning table doing work, tsk tsk not very elegant. Even I have a designated working area so my mind doesn’t get confused on what I’m supposed to be doing. Could be because I have ADHD and heavily rely on my external environment to dictate my mood, could be because it’s scientifically proven that you need a designated working area in order to work more efficiently

got flowers from a dating coach who seems to think that all men are toxic….

the.La.way in the same coat that Anna said is inelegant…the shade I love it!!

didn’t she just say in her video that leggings and boots are a no no??? Is this her working??? (She just posted this 15min after her “home office” story) she is such a hypocrite!!!
face looking massive as usual

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Youppi!!!
She gives me right about the "Friday night" photo which was taken actually in plain day : the lamp doesn't count, clearly that couch is receving the day light by the window. Now I AM PRETTY SURE this is the Audi Bank's lounge. How do I know? because she can have it only for the week-end. There is no sun today in Geneva, the sky is covered, but it was very shinny this week-end.
ANNA BEY you are a liar! I got you and this time I intend to take action too.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The promotions never stop…

how is susie Moore related to Anna Bey? What is their relationship? She comments on Anna’s posts all the time, likes all her pictures and is promoting her

Anna only likes Susie’s travel posts, or if Anna is included in the picture so it seems like a pretty one sided relationship?

Anna is back to working from home…where is the desk? The elegant home office? Looks like she’s at a dinning table doing work, tsk tsk not very elegant. Even I have a designated working area so my mind doesn’t get confused on what I’m supposed to be doing. Could be because I have ADHD and heavily rely on my external environment to dictate my mood, could be because it’s scientifically proven that you need a designated working area in order to work more efficiently

got flowers from a dating coach who seems to think that all men are toxic….

the.La.way in the same coat that Anna said is inelegant…the shade I love it!!

didn’t she just say in her video that leggings and boots are a no no??? Is this her working??? (She just posted this 15min after her “home office” story) she is such a hypocrite!!!
face looking massive as usual
Why does she wear boots at home? :oops: Same corporate apartment.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Same corporate apartment.
First, I thought the same thing : that it was the corporate appartment allocated by the bank to Joseph. But in Geneva & Zurich, every bank has a private lounge - or several- to receive clients discreetly. They are like real appartments but without bedrooms and they are not in the same building as the bank. I know the Lombard Odier's ones since I know one of the head-associated. The particularity of the lounges is to always have a big ice carafe for champagne, visible right away. And this is how I spotted the trick, in one of the picture I saw an ordinary champagne bucket that one can see in a bank lounge. Beside, the design with the disposition of the couches is typical, the big lamp in the entry also. The design is very Lebanese too : see the pins of the couches. And the most important, the design was made for muslim clients, see the pictures on the wall without any human figuration. The majority of Audi Bank's clients are muslims. The Christian Marronites depose their money in banks like Lombard Odier, Pictet or other very small and private banks in Geneva that I shall not mention, but things are public so I don't give you a secret here. This is not an appartment arranged by a woman or a gay like Joseph. It has nothing personal.

She films and takes pictures always in the week-ends because it's the only time when the lounge is completly free, otherwise Joseph must declare his presence in it. The rest of the time she must live elsewhere in a very modest place. I mean what affluent woman is doing her squats on the pavement of the most trivial park of Geneva like the park Bertrand? She can do it at home with Ivan if she has a home. But she hasn't!

I got you Anna Bey, maybe I can even indentify the place, now I see the windows! It's not even a high floor! All the Geneva lounges are at the mezzanine or the first and second floor, it depends of the architecture of the building. It's for security reasons, there must be a quick escape for the clients, just in case.

I got you baby! LIAR!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.