Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
still thinking about her spending £7k on furniture to move into a £1600 pcm *furnished* flat, and then rewarding herself with a few grands worth of cartier rings ...

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

lilacrain

Oh ana, those legs.. those maccies are defo catching up with you bby cakes 😘
there’s nothing wrong with her legs other than the colour of them lol. what is wrong though is the fact that she photoshops her body and makes herself look nothing like she is in real life. it’s sad

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Minipizza

VIP Member
the fact she obviously pretended to go to the gym this morning so she could later do a gym shark ad 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52

cocokayelle

Lmao Bekka popped up on my FYP.. she lurks on Ana’s thread like Byron & Haz did😆 Goes to show almost everyone around Ana is really a clout chaser
1D5909C5-F532-4AF7-8EE8-775EEE2FB4C0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 49

freshgossip5

VIP Member
I wouldn't necessarily call this a "clap back" she literally just replied to her
The one at the bottom saying to ana ‘bet your comment made her shit herself’ no darling I bet it didn’t, some of us couldn’t care less if ana knows we can’t stand her lol shut up bby x

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Englad5678

Does she think she’s queen of the internet saying she’s going to get the website taken down if we carry on😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

whisperchat

VIP Member
Good morning everyone, except Ana.. Hope everyone had a great Bank Holiday weekend, except Ana. x

• Haha
  • Heart

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
That hotel room is vile - ana that room isn’t affordable. £900 is more than what I currently survive on for a MONTH!!!

• Heart
  • Sad

GossWhore

VIP Member
VLOG: Going On a Trip Alone Chavvy version of Sophia/Cinzia goes to London and is OBzeSSed about everything ** not clickbait**

• I am going to start renaming her videos more honest titles lol
  • "I struggle doing things on my own and I am going to overcome this fear" -- poor baby had to go to London to beat her fears
  • OF COURSE SHE IS GOING TO LONDON JUST LIKE SOPHIA/CINZIA
  • "I am alone"................"I am meeting my friend for dinner" --- so you f up already, couldn't even do dinner alone
  • "I am going to treat myself to a first class train because its beautiful" ---- showing her chav mentality --- its really not beautiful
  • She bought 1 hoodie and said "its bit gross" -- yes, but so are you Ana
  • Made herself an Acai bowl and said "everyone asks how I make it" -- just go to Sophia and Cinzia Instagram lol
  • Shes obzessssed with her green hoody
  • Ana "everytime I am the station I always get these foods" ---- so shes been going to that Manchester station before the end of lockdown....mm
  • Chris the guy who worked at the hotel who basically sold her a spa package on top...loool and he thought he was just being nice
Ana showing shes still a chav at heart:
  • The hotel ---£900--- not average price ----- shows us around --Looks like a prison or an Amerstedam hostel - but of course shes OBzessedd
  • She is AMAZED the fridge has water!!!! Omg
  • She GASPED they had tea!
  • Ana "Look at the shower, I feel like I am in a castle" -- loooooooooooooooooool
  • Ana is AMAZED by automatic curtains.
  • Ana "does anyone agree potted ketchup from a hotel is better"
  • Ana about a bowl of fries "10 out of 10"
  • Shes even amazed about the hallwall?????????? loooooooooooooooooooool
  • Says the hotel Mac n Cheese is the best shes ever had?? Someones never been to Hawksmoor
  • Ana "we went to sushisamba and I would definitely recommend the sushi" --- no way??? They do sushi at sushisamba lol
  • Her breakfast the next day "the butter spread sooo easy"
  • She runs a bath and doesn't know how to take the water out lol
  • Impressed by Wholefood

• She bought 2 cartier rings for renting a flat and that flop Skinny Dip collection
  • I wish Ana spent as much time on getting a personality that she does on expensive rings
  • Ana talking about editing a video "the grind never stops"
  • She got a massage and said she had soo many knots and must be stressed....really????????????

• Haha

parallelbell

Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 8.18.41 pm.png

Honestly blown away by the amount of shit food she has in her kitchen, this isn't even including the giant crisp drawer :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow