Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
QUEEN

Orange is the definitely your colour hun, matches your skin tone xx
On a serious note, I thought Haz & Byron were Ana's besties? What's happened there? Where has this Beka come from all of a sudden? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Who filmed this TikTok for them?
Omg they look horrific.

I watched the nastygal video on her vlog channel today, I must be having a down day because I spent about 30 seconds being jealous of her waist. But then I realised it won’t last if she goes on the way she does. I’ve got a photo of myself aged 20 when I ate like utter crap and I had a figure I would dieeeee for now (I’m 27). At some point I just popped and now I need a better diet and a good exercise regime to maintain the figure I have after reaching my highest wait a year or two ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
omg i’ve always thought this too!! she advertises so many skincare ranges that don’t do her skin any good...she should go to a dermatologist and get a personalised skincare routine with good products that she can share with her audience and update her skin every month or so that'd actually be an interesting video series😳 like on her vlogs she’ll put a face mask on like a mud mask which you should only leave on for 10-20 minutes and leaves it on for hours??? falls asleep in it and everything that can’t do her skin any good 😭
Nah too much effort for that kind of self improvement just like the #gifted Invisalign obviously.

Reactions: 2
There is no way the first class train ticket was £97. I live in Manchester and to get to London with an off peak open return is around £80 for a regular ticket. Must be much more!
When I went to London on the reg for work I used to get a first class return Picadilly - London St Pancras for £36. It was advance booking but duck me! the prices have shot up since then if that's how much they cost now!

Reactions: 7
I can’t get past the image of this girl turning up at a photo shoot for some underwear company and revealing all , covered in her patchy self tan , fangs and shabby looking nails & them looking at each other like “ who let this one in ? , is this an April fool ? “ she is a female scarecrow bless her and looks so out of place in anything other than a macdonalds drive in.

Reactions: 22
Bloody hell 18.1m views hahaahah TKMaxx are promoting that hard
It's because everytime I (and many) people opened TikTok it popped up there straight away. So really its not a big deal when you forced us to watch it.

Reactions: 15
No way she went to sushisamba in leggings and trainers...I couldn’t get in with my friend last year because she didn’t have heels on

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Anas fashion sense has gone down since 2020 I ain’t gonna lie, she needs to stop following trends and fake people and just be herself, once she finds herself that is

Reactions: 17
Can God please please make these bags disappear
I googled them yesterday as I’ve seen them kicking about Instagram for a while and nearly died when I saw the price. What can you actually fit in there?!

Reactions: 19
Can God please please make these bags disappear
I feel sorry for Jacquemus, they are the new Michael Kors

I googled them yesterday as I’ve seen them kicking about Instagram for a while and nearly died when I saw the price. What can you actually fit in there?!
I have a dress from them and its really nice, but now all these teeny boppy influezahs have made the brand so cheap I just whisper when people ask where its from lol

Reactions: 28
she makes everything look slobby and dirty lmao if she sorted her tan or better than yet don't tan as it does not suit her, get her blonde hair back, cut back on the takeaway and go back to her original style she could make it but shes going downhill v fast

Reactions: 19
Jesus just looked up that beka one,
its like 50 shades of the same basic witch with this lot.

what must go through their tiny tiny minds

“do I want to be a hooker today,
do I want to be a boss babe,
but then I kinda wanna be a dumb blond who wouldn’t look out of place on my knees in a toilet nightclub at 2am,
well I bought that westelm desk so I’m basically the CEO of my own empire.
ooooh I should do a CE-HOE shoot and lick a biro suggestively!!
do I pose out side Cartier, or the Lidl car park beside the bins.
Better check do us gals wear colour now or do we continue to blackfish in beige this month,
I hope Starbucks have that bleeping pink drink in, or is that so last week.

tragic.

Reactions: 26
Off topic but I was looking at Ana’s old nail artist and came across a pic of her fingers and toes ... she has one shaved toe and forgot about the other toe 🤮
No way, that is AWFUL 😭
I really don't think the nails look nice either, and what is wrong with the grammar. 'Thank your for coming' 🤦

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.