Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
36 pages in just want to say I love the title of this thread ! So her !
Ughh ! She makes me cringe ! I feel like I’d need a full body mask and a tit ton of antiseptic wipes to even be in the same building as her !
Anna HAVE A WASH LOVE !

Reactions: 17
also what's even the point in decorating and caring about this flat so much if in less than a year she'll be moving out???
Such a waste of time and money

Reactions: 24
It’s killing me that she’s in Manchester and all her content is based around filming in her flat. I live about 20 mins away from Manchester but there’s so much she could film! Go for a walk around the city and find some cute shops, walk down Ancoates and find some trendy eateries, go to China town, visit national trust properties! She’s so close to Dunham Massey, Tatton Park - hell she’s less than an hours drive from the Peak District! Go there and vlog a long walk! Take your friends have a picnic get the exercise you always say you want to do!

When things open up go to places like Salford museum and Lark Hill Place! The science museum, the cathedral, god anywhere but your four walls.

She’s got access to so much potential content and she could be thriving but she’s failing and ordering her fifth takeaway of the week.
National Trust properties, a long walk, exercise, museums, cathedrals!? I’m sorry Ana!? I know you don’t think she’s that cultured 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I actually can't stop laughing - in her latest video at 7:12 she says "Please ignore the Mexican food to the left of me we're actually having Mexican night tonight" proceeds to show a bag of white rice lmao

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Agree to disagree. Paying for a haircut is literally the bare minimum and something that all of us non-influencers do, so why should we praise an influencer for *shock horror* paying for something rather than accepting it for free. I haven’t watched this particular video you’re talking about but Emily is VERY privileged and also accepts a lot of gifted stuff... I wouldn’t be so quick to praise her personally. But anyways sorry for going OT.
Yeah, I'm just gonna say if you watch her returns video she just tried to sell the tit she didn't want to her mum. In my eyes they are all bad as each other.

Reactions: 10
The pout 😖, honestly her fake tan makes her look like a year 8 student who’s just discovered maybelline dream matte mousse foundation 🤮🤣
Brian's face is me reading about everyone's nightmares with him in them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The pout 😖, honestly her fake tan makes her look like a year 8 student who’s just discovered maybelline dream matte mousse foundation 🤮🤣
They literally look like the people that hang around the skate park smoking cigarettes and drinking the 30p energy drinks from asda.

Reactions: 36
National Trust properties, a long walk, exercise, museums, cathedrals!? I’m sorry Ana!? I know you don’t think she’s that cultured 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah but it looks like they’ve been to the Peak District today! So someone’s clearly been on here having a snoop and picked up some ideas of places to go from the previous posters suggestion. She’s probably in shock as she didn’t know anything else in Manchester existed apart from McDonald’s and Boujee for her Stawberry Daiquiris. She’ll be doing a city guide of Manchester next with all this new information on how Beautiful everything is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why can’t they just google stuff instead of begging for them for free on Instagram
Probably because if they post it businesses will see and offer them something in returns of promotions.
Isn’t tyler from around there anyways? She can’t ask him?🤣

Reactions: 6
At this point I’m not sure which of Ana’s friendships are more fake Saffron or Haz both clearly can’t stand her anymore but neither will admit to it as it would make them unpopular online …

Reactions: 18
I actually wonder what ana will be like if she ever gets a bf? of course she would splatter him all over her YouTube, and make him be in all her videos & would probably do sex Q & As with him because she’s a sex queen bby 🥺🍓🍇🍒🍉🍎

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I actually wonder what ana will be like if she ever gets a bf? of course she would splatter him all over her YouTube, and make him be in all her videos & would probably do sex Q & As with him because she’s a sex queen bby 🥺🍓🍇🍒🍉🍎
she sucks amazing dick

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her content is so boring no one wants to see her clean and decorate her apartment or show all the things she’s been gifted it is not relatable and it’s boring to watch
So true and how embarrassing is she consistently trying to get sponsored for everything and anything! I didn't mind her so much when she moces with julie and atticus but now her contents is so dull.

Reactions: 5
she's so dirty and messy it's actually disgusting
View attachment 566524
how is she not embarrassed to show this absolute mess on camera?
& yet she goes on about how she’s a “super organized person” clearly not 😂 she also makes a huge to-do anytime she cleans, like she HAS to document it every time, and every time her place is a complete mess. I bet the floor is so grimey and the counters too 🤢 Imagine her bathroom also ughhhh gross

honestly though the thing that fucks me up most is how she stopped wearing the GIFTED Invisalign (I know old topic but I can’t get over it) What the actual duck lmao. And that disgusting way her lips curl around her snaggle teeth when she speaks 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
honestly though the thing that fucks me up most is how she stopped wearing the GIFTED Invisalign (I know old topic but I can’t get over it) What the actual duck lmao. And that disgusting way her lips curl around her snaggle teeth when she speaks 🥴
This is what gets me too! There must be more to the story, there’s no way you’d just give up the opportunity to sort out your teeth for no reason

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.