Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When i went to her meet and greet in 2017 she was pretty- blue blazer and style was cute but her face was puffy then but it looked ok and healthy atleast. But what i did notice was the big nose lol. Anyways i gifted her stuff but she ignored me on insta - editing account as if she doesn't care about her subscribers bc i put time into it.. she also deleted these paid meet and greets posts a few months after the pay cheque ... she leeches off gifts idk why she gets soo gassed about them like shes eating for the first time 😂 even my friend agreed at a meet and greet that she just loved the choclates abd gifts her and doesn't care abt her supporters. alot of giveaway on insta like bbys x all this y11 stuff. Personality just isn't there following the crowd, i just wish she could use all these comments as as constructive criticism and would make a video saying she realised how bad shes been and how shes gonna find herself.. if i had that many followers i would put them first bc they built the account ... 😔

Reactions: 18
Greedy cow has been gifted again with maccies and tacky clothes 🤢
Why do McDonald's keep gifting Ana food? They don't need advertising, ana isn't promoting them, they get nothing out if it and there is no logical reason for it. Unless she is regularly begging for free food what seems like multiple times a week 🤔

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I actually really liked her a couple years back. She seemed sweet and down to earth. Now she is like all the others. Shame really.
I loved her video when she surprised Atticus and Julie with a trip to Disneyland, that video was so pure.

Now she’s just a bragging, unoriginal, orange bore 💤

Reactions: 27
Guys, I know I’m so late but I don’t religiously watch her because zzz (and I had to come here to vent about how ridiculous she is), but I’m just watching her latest 10,000 calorie challenge and I don’t even know what to say 😫 it’s like she wasn’t even trying to do the challenge?!

I’ve read some comments on the video about how nuts, avocados etc would’ve been better, but I do get takeaways being the easier approach - espesh for her, but why did she have a casual breakfast at 9/10am and then not bother eating for so long. I’m so confused?! And then done it over into the next day too?!

And all these people comment on her videos saying she’s making them for us 😭 she literally did a well known challenge, didn’t even try to actually do it and probably just binned all the food. And why does her fridge just have drinks in it? 🤢 if you need to get food, you clearly should’ve run out of coke too!!! #whatscooking

And she mentioned in it how she did an outfit pic and then had kept the tags in as she was probs gonna return it. I can’t! Someone pls help me

Reactions: 14

In case anyone was interested lol
they are both so fcking thick i swear to god, it makes me fume that these idiots earn the money they do when we have people with an actual education slave away to earn even a fraction of what they do in a year and actually make a difference in this world. what the duck do these idiots contribute to society. influencer culture makes me sick

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Why do McDonald's keep gifting Ana food? They don't need advertising, ana isn't promoting them, they get nothing out if it and there is no logical reason for it. Unless she is regularly begging for free food what seems like multiple times a week 🤔
She should also consider giving her gifted meal to the homeless, if I was Anna I’d say ‘cba you instead give to a charity or the homeless, or give a free meal to the envy person you serve’ 🙄 but no Beggy kings north strikes again!

Reactions: 13
I’m sure you can get proper braces but behind your teeth so they aren’t visible, why doesn’t she do this? I just don’t get why she isn’t doing anything about it!

Reactions: 9
off the top of my head a list of some of the most cringe worthy dumb things she's ever done

milk in fruit tea
doing a 10,000 calorie challenge and eating a bowl a cereal and banana for breakfast
being sent some nutritional yeast to try as a substitute for cheese then proceeds to add actual cheese to a vegan recipe
doing a 'trying vegan foods for 24 hours' challenge video and only shopping in the 'free from' section and failing at almost every meal (why bother uploading the video?)
confidently pronouncing warburtons wrong
doesn't know how to cook simple meals at age 20
driving around the same mcdonalds drive thru 50 times (the second hand embarrassment urgh)
the whole broccolli pronunciation thing
not using a food scale or measurements when following a recipe
moving to manchester to be with her friends who don't even care about her
changing her accent 2 hours after moving up north

any more??

• Haha
Reactions: 63
off the top of my head a list of some of the most cringe worthy dumb things she's ever done

milk in fruit tea
doing a 10,000 calorie challenge and eating a bowl a cereal and banana for breakfast
being sent some nutritional yeast to try as a substitute for cheese then proceeds to add actual cheese to a vegan recipe
doing a 'trying vegan foods for 24 hours' challenge video and only shopping in the 'free from' section and failing at almost every meal (why bother uploading the video?)
confidently pronouncing warburtons wrong
doesn't know how to cook simple meals at age 20
driving around the same mcdonalds drive thru 50 times (the second hand embarrassment urgh)
the whole broccolli pronunciation thing
not using a food scale or measurements when following a recipe
moving to manchester to be with her friends who don't even care about her
changing her accent 2 hours after moving up north

any more??
Not knowing how to open a sandwich wrapper/box from Tesco

thinking you can reheat a cold pasta salad packet in the microwave.. thank you Julie for stepping in and telling her she's an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.