Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freshgossip5

VIP Member
I just have been watching Emily Canham's video that went up today and found myself thinking wow what a difference to Ana, begging for everything to be gifted and Emily is doing something nice for her Hairdresser and his salon. Like she said, them being able to open up again is defiantly something that should be celebrated.
Emily may have paid for one haircut but she’s really not much better than ana in general 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

lmao123

VIP Member
Also she didn’t make her bed when she left the hotel, surely that’s common courtesy? Absolute tramp

Reactions: 48

lilacrain

fucks me off that i pay a fortune for gymshark stuff when they pay someone who sits on her arse all day, does zero exercise and eats shit for a living to promote their stuff. could they not at least find someone who doesn’t live off of fast food to gift their products to?? they’ve lost a customer anyways lol

• Heart
Reactions: 46

justanobody88

Imagine eating a big tasty and extra chicken nuggets, whilst guzzling Coca Cola all the while wearing gym shark clothing....
WTF planet are they on?????

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Chloesm

VIP Member
This whole London trip was a desperate attempt to create new "content" since her videos are embarrassing lately and she 100% knows it

However if you ask me this video is even worse than one could expect

Starting off with the fact that she COMPLETELY LOST TOUCH WITH REALITY saying that a £1000 room is "NOT OVERLY EXPENSIVE"
and to top it off, she got an upgrade by the hotel?? or more like she "casually ;)" mentioned the fact she's a YouTuber and has 1 million followers

Reactions: 45

lira

VIP Member
Least she’s seeing decent friends
Just noticed who she's actually with, I feel like it says a lot that she's not been posting. Being with genuine friends makes you forget to even check your phone, let alone constantly post on social media that you're with your bEsTiEs. All of the other friendships are so fake and just for the sake of posting photos and videos 🙄

whisperchat

VIP Member
Why do anas ‘so called’ friends read her threads and then end up feeling hurt hahaha.. first Brian now beka 😭😂

• Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member

Lol at Sophie posting this. Aimed at Ana 10000%
God I hate the vibes these girls give out... they are definitely those girls you see on a night out and they are just so bitchy and rude for no reason thinking they are better than everyone else. Instead of being nice to other girls in the toilets they spend the time laughing at them and making them feel small. I don’t think Ana would necessarily be bitchy but she would just join along with it to fit in because she’s a sheep

Reactions: 44

paigelemonade

VIP Member
lollll not Ana thinking she’s a boss bitch for staying in a hotel and actually paying for room service for once instead of staying in her manky apartment with her gifted furniture and gifted maccies 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43