Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember a few months ago Sophie Clough said they were looking to rent an apartment together (Sophie and Beka) in Manchester, did that happen?
I’m not sure tbh! I’ve never followed Beka that closely but I don’t think her and Sophie live together 🤔

Did she actually leave a used pad on the floor?? When/where was this?!
I keep inserting pictures on this thread but it keeps being removed but she was trying on bikinis in a video and you saw a used pad in one of the knickers on the floor

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I remember a few months ago Sophie Clough said they were looking to rent an apartment together (Sophie and Beka) in Manchester, did that happen?
No Sophie and Jas decided to wait which is why Beka ended up in her apartment in the same building as Ana!

Reactions: 1
Christ anyone miss the days we could laugh about Julie and Atticus on these threads? I couldn't give less of a tit about any of these hang ons she's friends with.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Christ anyone miss the days we could laugh about Julie and Atticus on these threads? I couldn't give less of a tit about any of these hang ons she's friends with.
I agree, petition to get julie & the brat back!!!... sick of Ana are her fake pals and even faker videos

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I do agree, however I also think it’s probably a good thing that ana has stopped showing atticus in her videos ... we all know she didn’t exactly show him in the best light (just think about why his nickname is bratticus). He may be seriously annoyed when he’s older that ana showed him in videos acting that way because he wasn’t really at an age to consent to it, so maybe it’s a good thing that it’s stopped there. I know he will be back in the videos at some point but maybe this break from it will be good for him in the long run. Just a thought

Reactions: 25

You can still see it in the video at 12:54 🤢🤢🤢 what a disgusting girl
Her style was so much better n normal. This whole baggy jeans trend needs to slowly relax a bit like skinny jeans are ok. Her whole aura was different then

Reactions: 9
Her style was so much better n normal. This whole baggy jeans trend needs to slowly relax a bit like skinny jeans are ok. Her whole aura was different then
She swapped skinny jeans for mom jeans and now thinks she’s the biggest fashion icon/model around, and it shows in her personality. She’s like those tik tok girls who judge skinny jean wearers

Reactions: 16
She's still paying over a grand in rent on a flat whilst partaking in the Tour De Covid. She's hardly even there. And how on earth can anyone afford to go out every night? I have to start budgeting for a night out at least a week in advance. And I've heard that Boujee is really expensive and actually quite tit? Why bother?

Reactions: 18
Since she moved to Manchester her content has been so sameish. Not relatable and she knows it. Her audience mainly watched for Atticus and Julie and now she's tryna include an AD in every video to make up for the money she's losing!

Reactions: 19
Yeah, i think she definitely reads here so because she always tags her in posts just after its been mentioned🤣

Reactions: 11
B600B0E8-0196-4920-A920-EAFD81AD80F2.png

i know this isn’t haz’s thread but what the duck is her boyfriend wearing??😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
still thinking about her spending £7k on furniture to move into a £1600 pcm *furnished* flat, and then rewarding herself with a few grands worth of cartier rings ...

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.