Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somehow manages to mess up her fake tan every single time.
Throws herself at people who clearly aren't Interested.
Returns borrowed hoover still full of dirt.
Admitting to using dry shampoo 4 days after washing hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
mixing ingredients with a knife... oh my list can go on bbys... the girl makes me cringe my life away

announcing to the world that she sucks a good dick.. I think that is the one that tops it all off for me to be honest lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
beetroot juice on kitchen counter annoyed me...like girl open it over the sink lol

• Sick
Reactions: 13
All the eating *insert certain colour* foods for a day where she just added food colouring to everything:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 26
off the top of my head a list of some of the most cringe worthy dumb things she's ever done

milk in fruit tea
doing a 10,000 calorie challenge and eating a bowl a cereal and banana for breakfast
being sent some nutritional yeast to try as a substitute for cheese then proceeds to add actual cheese to a vegan recipe
doing a 'trying vegan foods for 24 hours' challenge video and only shopping in the 'free from' section and failing at almost every meal (why bother uploading the video?)
confidently pronouncing warburtons wrong
doesn't know how to cook simple meals at age 20
driving around the same mcdonalds drive thru 50 times (the second hand embarrassment urgh)
the whole broccolli pronunciation thing
not using a food scale or measurements when following a recipe
moving to manchester to be with her friends who don't even care about her
changing her accent 2 hours after moving up north

any more??
Admitting that she doesn't do 24 hour challenges properly then uploading a 24 hour challenge the week after
Getting "drunk" and giving relationship advice despite never being in a relationship??
Making a cocktail with blue WKD instead of blue curaçao
Ordering a decaf coffee from costa (?) then being surprised when she could taste coffee in it
Doing a trying new foods for 24hrs and having boost bites and sweet potato fries
Saying that a filet of fish was an acquired taste
Contemplating getting a gaming set up after playing 1 game of among us on her phone
Complimented the water pressure in a bath

• Haha
Reactions: 58
When she says she just has to have everything neat and tidy but her apartment looks upside down in every video

When she called chips a hot meal

Reactions: 18
Admitting that she doesn't do 24 hour challenges properly then uploading a 24 hour challenge the week after
Getting "drunk" and giving relationship advice despite never being in a relationship??
Ordering a decaf coffee from costa (?) then being surprised when she could taste coffee in it
Doing a trying new foods for 24hrs and having boost bites and sweet potato fries
Contemplating getting a gaming set up after playing 1 game of among us on her phone
This one made me bleeping howl :LOL::LOL: acquired taste McDonald’s burger..this coming out of her mouth just sums her right up

saying that a room that looks like a prison cell is like a castle and she feels like a princess
not knowing how to take the bath plug out
calling every single thing she comes across beeeeyootifol
constantly contradicting herself about everything in every video
being OBSESSED with everything.
And you guys ARE NOT READYYYY for whats coming... (trust me Ana we are ready because its the same crap all the time)
Doing a drive with me but not driving lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
off the top of my head a list of some of the most cringe worthy dumb things she's ever done

milk in fruit tea
doing a 10,000 calorie challenge and eating a bowl a cereal and banana for breakfast
being sent some nutritional yeast to try as a substitute for cheese then proceeds to add actual cheese to a vegan recipe
doing a 'trying vegan foods for 24 hours' challenge video and only shopping in the 'free from' section and failing at almost every meal (why bother uploading the video?)
driving around the same mcdonalds drive thru 50 times (the second hand embarrassment urgh)

any more??
You need to add that “challenge” video she did when she tried to drive to four different McDonald’s in one day or something like that

• Haha
Reactions: 16

milk in fruit tea

any more??
Calling George Floyd, George Lloyd three times

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

She really kept calling herself a gamer girl after playing among us once 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ngl watching the Warburtons video really gave me a lot of nostalgia. I really really miss this Ana. Their friendship just seemed so pure back then.

Reactions: 18
resharing posts about serious matters without educating herself first

Reactions: 19
Ngl watching the Warburtons video really gave me a lot of nostalgia. I really really miss this Ana. Their friendship just seemed so pure back then.
I think ana was more herself then and didnt care about fitting in as much. But then again, she used to copy saffrons every move before so im guessing she just has no personality

Reactions: 15
When she did her trying vegan food video and was surprised that the tomato pasta sauce tasted the same as her normal pasta sauce. God knows what she thinks goes in to a tomato sauce

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.