Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

D_Wills

VIP Member
I'll admit I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Ana, I've always thought she is just a bit dim but nice enough and heart in the right place. But her recent behaviour during the pandemic and the blatant showing off all her gifted items are making me more and more angry each day. Its not just her but the amount of freebies these influencers get is just sickening and SO tone deaf in the current climate. If Ana would just engage that tiny brain of hers and realise thats so many people have lost their jobs this year and 27,000 retail workers jobs are on the line at the moment. Many of her subscribers probably work for Arcadia or Debenhams (myself included) we do NOT want to see you getting free bloody bedsheets on your stories. READ THE ROOM!!

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Randomopinions

This debate of the pronunciation of Yorkshire made me give Ana a bloody view. With Ad-Block ofc.

She's not saying weirdly to me but I am from the midlands so maybe its normal to me? I dont say it exactly like her but know a lot of people who do! I say York-sha 🤣
I’m from the East Midlands and I say York-sha aswell but it might just be because I live in Yorkshire now.

Ya'll talking about Anas pronunciation of Yorkshire, but I am fixated at her anaemic chicken, the fact she put a frying pan with a plastic handle in the oven and the fact she didn't wash her chicken before "seasoning" it (but the last one may be the ethnic in me jumping out 🤣)

Also why did she say she was going to cook for MeJulie and leave her like 4 roasts potatoes whilst she scoffed down this plate View attachment 332791
Why does that Yorkshire pudding look like my snake’s water bowl😂
6E3BAAFF-5245-4CCA-B056-A947B4D457DB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

SparklyUnicorn94

I’ll put money on it now that if that happens we’ll get a “so guys turns out Manny wasn’t really for me so London here I come bby!” 😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 57

freshgossip5

VIP Member
I hate this so much. Anas moving out and out of anyone, can afford to buy the basics. Now shes getting all this stuff sent to her for free when she can afford to buy it all 3 times over. I can’t wait to move out but I constantly stress myself out about how I’ll afford everything. Please tell me it’s not just me who finds this infuriating

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
Anyone else find it weird how creepy the person who runs that hacker dog account is? It’s meant to be a kids character but the stuff they comment is so weird

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Wills315

VIP Member
I feel like ana is the type of person to eat rustler burgers🤮🤣
And call it a homemade meal. If we are really lucky she might do a step by step "First of all I'm gonna take it out of the plastic, container thingy. Then you pop it in the microwave . While that's cooking I'm gonna chop up some onions to put in the burger because I've really been into making things from scratch lately.*gets breadknife out* When the microwave pings you add the slice of cheese, excessive amounts of onion and voila! Beautiful." Then through mouthfuls of food she will tell us "omg , so good. So healthy and affordable and licherally so quick. I'm actually upsessed with this . Probably one of the nicest burgers I ever had not gonna lie" Then she will use her sleeve to wipe away the chewed up onion dribbling down her chin then go to bed without brushing her teeth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Melier

VIP Member
So that massive cheese pie on her story the other day was just for lunch?! And then she had a take away in the evening too? Small appetite though 🤥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Melier

VIP Member
Why the f is she shouting her 1 million photo now? When she’s still 11k away? Is that abnormal to anyone else?

Reactions: 52

dramallama92

i dont understand shes doing all this stuff to make herself look more like a insta baddie (fillers and dying her hair and changing her fashion) but HER. TEETH. her teeth are the one thing i'd say would actually help her to get more of a glow up but she insists on not using her invisalign? whyyyyy. her teeth are the one thing i notice constantly

Reactions: 51

anon1997

No idea why or who told her she was stylish or some ‘bad bitch’ who changed up her style/vibes. All she did was download tiktok and copy every second girl on there, while also thinking she’s vintage because she shops in urban outfitters. She’s about as unique as a bottle of milk. Her entire personality trait is tiktok right down to the captions of her videos, the way she now talks and types. I don’t think in my entire life I have ever came across a more basic, follower sheep than this tramp. She isn’t fashionable, she just bought an oversized, overpriced and overdone race car jacket and stuck some baggy jeans on and decided that was her ‘fit’ she never dressed like this until a few months ago because everyone else was. She pains me. People who actually like fashion, study it etc should be HORRIFIED at this ratchet ass vanilla hoe coming for them. She also looks fucking ridiculous in those horrendous oversized blazers. She’s a class A twat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

gooby

Imagine receiving shoes and saying ‘I can’t wait to take a photo in these’ rather than ‘I can’t wait to wear these’ 🙄 I totally get taking photos/insta is part of her job but she’s actually obsessed with pictures of herself and the gram. Grow up Ana x

Also the whole secretive ‘Byron told me some
Juicy news’ etc so is so childish - that’s the kind of shit you do in secondary school so again, grow up Ana x

• Heart
Reactions: 50