Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to see her post some of her "cooking" to tiktok, she'd get torn to shreds

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Forgot to comment here about the McDonald's xmas menu tasting video.

Why and I stress, WHY, does she have to zoom in into Atticus's mouth when he chews food with his mouth wide open???

Reactions: 31
Why the f is she shouting her 1 million photo now? When she’s still 11k away? Is that abnormal to anyone else?

Reactions: 52
Why the f is she shouting her 1 million photo now? When she’s still 11k away? Is that abnormal to anyone else?
i think she’s shooting it before she hits 1mil and will post it when/if she reaches it
Honestly I’d prefer a candid picture at her reaction, not a staged photo and pre written caption

Reactions: 37
her photo for 1m will be a pic of her with a cake and candles and maybe a balloon, with 1 or 1M. so staged and she’s done it for every milestone.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I find her so cringey. Like, I know most creators do these types of photoshoots when they hit a milestone, but considering that she does the absolute bare minimum when it comes to content, her 'achievement' is seriously pointless.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She did the exact same thing before she hit 1M on YouTube and tik tok too. It’ll be almost exactly like the last one but with her new 🧚 fashion sense 🧚
My prediction is that it’ll either be the manky trousers and black balenciagas or something from lounge underwear

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why did she have to do a late run to Tesco to get them? She’s 11k away...she could take them pictures any time between now and Christmas and she still won’t need them this side of 2020.

Reactions: 37
Why did she have to do a late run to Tesco to get them? She’s 11k away...she could take them pictures any time between now and Christmas and she still won’t need them this side of 2020.
Such an eSSENTIAL SHOP!!! Even though we know how lazy ana is she wouldn’t shoot it today, and why would she? She’s not gonna hit 1m anytime soon.

Reactions: 26
I know some of us have speculated already but; let’s predict her outfit for her 1m photo because she has a new ✨style✨ didn’t you know?

I think: underwear set with the bottoms hiked up her muff, air forces, and a tacky blazer to spread those ultimate boss witch vibezzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.