Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do people get so nitpicky and rude towards newbies on here, this isn’t a thread to be nasty to each other lol, really unnecessary comments here. Everyone says different things and phrases it’s a bit silly to use that against someone. Just ignore it, it isn’t gonna affect the thread much anyway.
I wasn’t being rude (plus I’m also new to this thread) I was just trying to say there’s no reason to tell huge whoppers for a couple of likes is there? baffled as to how many people on this thread eat it up lmao some of you would actually believe anything purely bc it’s negative
like oh i heard from my best friends brothers cousins girlfriends cat that Ana has beef with James Charles bc he’s been copying her insta posts !! juicy goss x

Omg wtf is this

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else find it weird how creepy the person who runs that hacker dog account is? It’s meant to be a kids character but the stuff they comment is so weird

• Heart
Reactions: 55
If anyone wanted to know what happened on anas live:nothing interesting she’s just dying her hair darker

Reactions: 10
1) that tik tok about her style. She showed photos from when she was like 17 not before lockdown like she put. She just went from one basic style to another. Really no difference.
2) I do fashion photography at uni and if we posed our models the way ana poses we’d be told they look staged and unnatural and wouldn’t look good at all. Ana’s poses are awful and are defo only done to make her body look better

Reactions: 31
Anyone else find it weird how creepy the person who runs that hacker dog account is? It’s meant to be a kids character but the stuff they comment is so weird
Omg yes!! I had to block them because I was so fed up of seeing their creepy comments lmaooo

Reactions: 7
Before I created my profile on here there was a red dog profile that was all over young youtubers tattle threads and it always made me feel sick because they were clearly over 45/50 :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Her company accounts are honestly grim that she’s got that much cash at bank. There’s a massive creditor as well, which makes me think the house or car was put through company accounts. I can’t think what else a youtuber would have that was a 250k creditor
I assumed this too but she doesnt own a home yet and her car isnt worth more than 10k! Its old, as are Julie's!
She has more than Saffron (who has 150k I think?) so I have NO idea how the hell that occurs. She really does spend so recklessly.

Reactions: 7
So your friend is post doc age and hangs around with 20 yr olds? I understand that people can be friends with those of different ages but this seems a bit ridiculous. I never said your friend referred to it as ‘having beef’ lol? I said no body over the age of 15 would say that in regards to something this small (or at all)- if I’m correct Micha is over the age of 15, is she not?
So you’re doing a degree during a pandemic but you’re not using Zoom?..... right
I don’t mean to call you out but this is a very strange thing to lie about, I love how so many people just lap up random ‘half stories’ like this purely out of hatred/dislike for the person who the threads about. I don’t like the girl but Jesus Christ give it a rest hahaha

Anyway... let’s get back on topic. Has anybody got any tea to contribute that they haven’t just made up on the spot?
Don’t think all of this is necessary but i’m 18 and i would use the words “having beef” and have done for years, it’s just a common thing to say for people of my age and older. I don’t think it makes the story less believable that they’re using skype, i use microsoft teams for my uni lectures online, nobody i know, that have gone to different unis, use zoom. Skype is also part of microsoft so it does make more sense to use that as an option rather than zoom. As i said though none of this is needed but this is a place to discuss Ana i don’t think we should criticise each other. Have a good day!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She probably wants to buy and build. And she most likely is looking in very affluent areas in Northamptonshire so she'd need a hefty down payment esp as she's self employed and then she would need cash or a self-build mortgage to improve, destroy and rebuild etc. Having said that, her business accounts are incredibly healthy but I mean, not as healthy as I would have expected so either she's paying herself a hefty sum, spending recklessly or just not making as much as I thought someone with her subs should be. Saffron's accounts on the other hand....
I wonder where this idea of getting a bit of cash and then BUILDING A HOUSE comes from? Coming from a family of property developers there really isn’t any money in building - even if she’s planning to live in it for the rest of her life (which at 20 is a stupid stupid stupid idea) all I hear is she’s got no clue what actually goes into it. Despite the funds, getting planning to build a house can be treacherous - especially if looking at affluent areas. I’m sure she mentioned wanting a pool at one point - add that to your planning application and be expecting a long expensive wait.
she probably thinks it sounds cool but seeming as her and her family have no clue they’ll probably get completely ripped off by A LOT of builders as well 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.