Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Brian wont be able to pretend he's not in if she moves in same building haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ana back with her clickbait. Her new videos title says with discounts yet she didn’t give a single code or discount, just blabbing on about how pHEnOMeNAl the underwear is. Also promoting a £35, normally £50, underwear set to all her 12year old fans??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she writing “Luv” on every thumbnail?! Does she think it’s quirky or funny or relatable?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sweet lord that Instagram picture. Must be like putting a violin string between your labia and trying to walk. Her flaps are going to be mashup.

This is the worst ad for lingerie I've ever seen. It looks so cheap and uncomfortable it makes me want to tell everyone NOT to buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I have the exact same underwear set and the thong is NOT meant to be that high waisted. I just know her flaps are gasping for air.

She could’ve spared herself the embarrassment by not posting it because Lounge would never repost that on their feed in a million years. Like someone else said, it makes their stuff look cheap and uncomfortable.

Reactions: 20
How is it even possible to get the waist band to sit pretty much on the belly button?

Am I wearing underwear wrong?:LOL:
She just wears them like that to make her hips stand out, I personally think it makes her body look very weird, you wouldn’t ever naturally wear them like that because it would be so uncomfortable 😂 it’s all very strange

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She does that bc putting them higher on her hips/stomach make you look slimmer, I’ve seen it on those pages that show different angles in an effort to help people feel better about their bodies (personally don’t think it does much) and it shows someone w their underwear on normally and then hiked up. Obviously ana doesn’t need to do this because she’s so skinny and has a ✨fast metabolism✨and a ✨small stomach✨. She doesn’t even look like her pics I cba

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Every other influencer does a natural classy picture for the lounge underwear promo and then ana just does the most with the outfit, pose, and makes sure her fannys out😐🤢 the underwear is not worn like that omg wtf💀

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.