Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
remember when she had a weird obsession with Jed too then he got a girlfriend 😂😂😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I put money on Brian's new squeeze being a bloke . Not that theres anything wrong with that, but I can just picture the meltdown when she realises hes getting more d than she is 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’ve always thought that sometimes she looks like Kim from Kath & Kim...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I put money on Brian's new squeeze being a bloke . Not that theres anything wrong with that, but I can just picture the meltdown when she realises hes getting more d than she is 😂😂
I hope it’s a girl and I hope she’s bleeping stunning...😂 I’m so petty

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry sorry apparently I always arrive late to the thread, although all I've done is sleep. But I'm cringing at the TikTok brown tit* video because she TOUCHES THE bleeping LENSES of the glasses. That's grim, as well as those glasses imo. Her 'new style' is absolutely vile and ages her about 20 years, in the photo posted previously with the blue sunglasses and the back problem she does honestly look 40. Please do not get me started on those bloody Balenciaga's :sick::sick:

*fashun

• Haha
Reactions: 16

She looks like a stinky bloated goblin also what the duck are those horrific growths on her chin?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

She looks like a stinky bloated goblin also what the duck are those horrific growths on her chin?
im not her biggest fan but come on.. everyone gets spots! I get her diet isn’t good at all, but I have a pretty good diet and I still get spots on my chin 🙈 you’d hate to see the nick of my skin right now if you think they’re bad! 😂🥴

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.