Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has donated to a food bank before for one of her videos.
Yeah donated like £400 worth of food (probably less ) gets paid over a grand for the video , she’s so kind and caring .

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I never knew you could get balloons that dull
Matches her 'tit' coloured theme 🤣 dull like who I reckon haha

Her management will buy the followers for her and tell her what date she will hit 1 mill by that estimation. Ana will think they are all authentic followers while keeping her head so far up her own ass x
Still no verified tho hahah

GUYS I AM NOT JOKING
I SWEAR DOWN LAST TIME I LOOKED on insta SHE WAS ON 989K she is now on 988K explain????????????omgggg🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
BTW she said her nan lives on her own but anyone remember that man who she would cut out of the videos when at her nans????
Like some man with dark hair??? Anyone remember it's happened a few times when at her nans you'd see in the background a man walking. So how can she live on her own?

Latest video says she is full can't move then won't stop banging on about takeaways OK then doll

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Matches her 'tit' coloured theme 🤣 dull like who I reckon haha

Still no verified tho hahah

GUYS I AM NOT JOKING
I SWEAR DOWN LAST TIME I LOOKED on insta SHE WAS ON 989K she is now on 988K explain????????????omgggg🤣🤣
680F15C9-7DC7-479C-8F32-4E26D1F633E4.png
She’s been in the red for the last two days 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I feel like ana is the type of person to eat rustler burgers🤮🤣
And call it a homemade meal. If we are really lucky she might do a step by step "First of all I'm gonna take it out of the plastic, container thingy. Then you pop it in the microwave . While that's cooking I'm gonna chop up some onions to put in the burger because I've really been into making things from scratch lately.*gets breadknife out* When the microwave pings you add the slice of cheese, excessive amounts of onion and voila! Beautiful." Then through mouthfuls of food she will tell us "omg , so good. So healthy and affordable and licherally so quick. I'm actually upsessed with this . Probably one of the nicest burgers I ever had not gonna lie" Then she will use her sleeve to wipe away the chewed up onion dribbling down her chin then go to bed without brushing her teeth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
let’s hope ana discovers seasoning soon, bet her food tastes like those beige balloons

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her company accounts are honestly grim that she’s got that much cash at bank. There’s a massive creditor as well, which makes me think the house or car was put through company accounts. I can’t think what else a youtuber would have that was a 250k creditor

How do you guys find this stuff 🙈

Reactions: 5
she’s clearly expecting a sudden surge of followers to be doing photoshoots this early, calling it now she’s going to do a giveaway like her bff saffy b to get those followers to 1M

What do we think it will be? Louis Vuitton suitcases or handbags? Any basic witch crap i imagine
Some blag Balenciagas and tat from her skinny dip range no doubt

Reactions: 10
Yeah donated like £400 worth of food (probably less ) gets paid over a grand for the video , she’s so kind and caring .
Still better than some youtubers that have never done a food bank video on there channel or even achknowledged hunger is even a thing in the uk. Because they are too privaleged and ignorant.

Reactions: 4
And call it a homemade meal. If we are really lucky she might do a step by step "First of all I'm gonna take it out of the plastic, container thingy. Then you pop it in the microwave . While that's cooking I'm gonna chop up some onions to put in the burger because I've really been into making things from scratch lately.*gets breadknife out* When the microwave pings you add the slice of cheese, excessive amounts of onion and voila! Beautiful." Then through mouthfuls of food she will tell us "omg , so good. So healthy and affordable and licherally so quick. I'm actually upsessed with this . Probably one of the nicest burgers I ever had not gonna lie" Then she will use her sleeve to wipe away the chewed up onion dribbling down her chin then go to bed without brushing her teeth.
Don't forget her calling it PHENOMENAL.

She said she was Never gonna open the limited edition mc sauce because she wanted to keep it as a memory 😂
She'll probably take it along to her new place with her too... Imagine the stench :sick: she's absolutely disgusting

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She has completely taken on Byron and Haz’s personas it’s scary😳 and what was with the fake forced laughing at the beginning of the new vid when she was decorating her tree? So strange. She’s full on acting now and putting on a facade and no longer showing her true self😕

So much for all this new found confidence and finding herself. She’s literally done the worst things you could do if you’re struggling mentally and with your appearance and confidence. She has changed her nose, her hair and personality and now she feels so much better? Yeah great tips for your young followers. If you feel down, change yourself completely so you no longer look or act like your true self anymore...

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.