Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I just checked her social blade and in the last 30 days her insta got 3k followers. It’s so presumptuous of her to do the photo now bring 11k away, she still has zero class.

someone petty would report all the fake accounts... 🐸☕
She bought followers after her night out scandal too. She’s so desperate

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She hasn't even reached 1 million followers and she's already throwing a 1 million party. This is a new level of embarrassment and desperation. Imagine being that sad that one of your achievements is the amount of followers you have.

Reactions: 26
So that massive cheese pie on her story the other day was just for lunch?! And then she had a take away in the evening too? Small appetite though 🤥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
this is the 3rd time she’s done this video, bleeping hell and it’s boring as duck, what does she even do in these videos? Puts a face mask on, eats food and watches Netflix?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This video is tit? She can’t be real. Cuts from when she’s taking her makeup off to the morning as she ‘fell asleep’. Dreadful

Reactions: 24
It’s basically a vlog??? She’s literally so lazy

edit.. she’s definitely been reading here!! Mentions donating to a food bank at the end

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Also the state of her room :sick: why is it always messy and dirty
everyone from time to time doesn't have the time to tidy up etc, but I swear her room is always in a state

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Also the state of her room :sick: why is it always messy and dirty
everyone from time to time doesn't have the time to tidy up etc, but I swear her room is always in a state
She’s a woman 🤢🤢 dread to think what it smells like 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 15
It’s basically a vlog??? She’s literally so lazy

edit.. she’s definitely been reading here!! Mentions donating to a food bank at the end
Annoys me so much that’s she gets paid for this too, she does bleeping nothing, all she’s done is pick a camera up and edit and upload, anyone can do that 😂 yet theres people who work their arses off everyday and are still struggling, swear these youtubers don’t understand how lucky they are to be in the position they’re in.

Highlight of the video:
Bet she licks that and imagine it’s byrons

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Mentions in the video that everyone wants her to make her own pasta sauce. she’s definitely been reading on here.

Reactions: 33
If we say on here she needs to shower and tidy her room up form time to time then will she listen to that?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does anyone else find it odd she sits there filming a vid with her door open?

Her tree looks bleeping tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Imagine receiving shoes and saying ‘I can’t wait to take a photo in these’ rather than ‘I can’t wait to wear these’ 🙄 I totally get taking photos/insta is part of her job but she’s actually obsessed with pictures of herself and the gram. Grow up Ana x

Also the whole secretive ‘Byron told me some
Juicy news’ etc so is so childish - that’s the kind of tit you do in secondary school so again, grow up Ana x

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.