Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙄 I just had to say it... I see so many wannabe influencers who dress the same. It’s not your own style it’s literally what everyone else is wearing.View attachment 322804
Literally what I was thinking. Her before pictures were the basic 'trendy' style at the time and the after style... Is just... The basic 'trendy' style at the moment. She really thinks she's done something revolutionary here doesn't she🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 28
"Planning" i.e buy balloons and stand in front of a white wall. Maybe chuck in a 1 mill cake too. Done. Gosh, that is hard. I really dont know how these influencers do it.
You forgot the photoshop my body part

Reactions: 16
"Planning" i.e buy balloons and stand in front of a white wall. Maybe chuck in a 1 mill cake too. Done. Gosh, that is hard. I really dont know how these influencers do it.
I can already picture her wearing lingerie with trainers on her bed:sick:
and an oompa Loompa photoshopped skin colour

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I can already picture her wearing lingerie with trainers on her bed:sick:
and an oompa Loompa photoshopped skin colour
or she’ll ditch the bra and just wear a blazer, thong and trainers bcos ✨boss witch vibezzz✨

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She saying she's got 'style' but when I was 15. Flared pants, tight tops, bad tan and chunky trainers were fashunnn. You've not found style, luv. Fashion comes back around.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It still pains me that she said leather jackets are in right now, when really they’re fashionable every single year

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She is the walking representation of a girl who's incredibly desperate for any attention and affection from the opposite sex, to the point she goes out of her way to seem 'appealing' and 'cool' and puts on a huge facade to be somebody she's not, solely to gain approval from others. The way she constantly reiterates the fact that she has a crazy sex life and a high body count is very telling, she's never been in a proper relationship yet seemingly gets used for sex. She has no self respect. This is not to say that promiscuity= lack of self respect, as some of the most promiscuous girls I know have so much respect for themselves. It's the fact that she screams low self esteem and doesn't have enough self respect to realise she's an absolute laughing stock, she also can't seem to get it into her pea sized brain that she is being used for sex (and if she does she doesn't respect herself to do anything about it). It doesn't surprise me that she's never had an actual boyfriend (despite constantly making comments implying she craves a significant other), she's barf ugly and has the worst hygiene of any YTer i've ever seen, of course guys only use her as a mattress.

Honestly, I was pretty shocked to hear that she's not a virgin because I can't imagine anybody finding her even remotely attractive enough to duck, her sex appeal is non-existent. She must only pull at the very end of the night when he's got extreme beer goggles on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
i wouldn't mind someone storing their essential bits in my spare room, like the bedding, kitchen stuff etc. but would probs draw the line at a whole costco cart of junk food & 5-6 months worth of crisps
She bought a stacked trolley full of food to sit in her Nan’s spare room and probably go out of date before she moves. Was that really necessary in the middle of a lockdown and does she think there’s no shops in Manny or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Planning her 1m photo might include a full outfit of her wearing her absolutely shite merch.

Reactions: 10
Bloody comfy aren’t they?! I don’t understand how people wear thongs - I just can’t see how they’re comfy!
In fairness, unless it's that time of the month (this is when I pull out my full coverage knickers), I will only wear cotton thongs. They're the most comfy for me and prevent VPL... However I'm absolutely not hiking them up my hole like she does. I couldn't imagine wearing lounge sets (or anything similar) 24/7, the lace would annoy the duck out of me. These kind of sets imo are more for aesthetics (and showing off to your partner/dressing up for yourself) than to actually wear.

Reactions: 18
Should we take bets on the date Ana does her token charity video ? I mean it’s going to be soon !

Reactions: 8
I swear she’s been close to 1m for months. Why is she suddenly so hopeful that she’s going to hit it soon?

Reactions: 15
No idea why or who told her she was stylish or some ‘bad witch’ who changed up her style/vibes. All she did was download tiktok and copy every second girl on there, while also thinking she’s vintage because she shops in urban outfitters. She’s about as unique as a bottle of milk. Her entire personality trait is tiktok right down to the captions of her videos, the way she now talks and types. I don’t think in my entire life I have ever came across a more basic, follower sheep than this woman. She isn’t fashionable, she just bought an oversized, overpriced and overdone race car jacket and stuck some baggy jeans on and decided that was her ‘fit’ she never dressed like this until a few months ago because everyone else was. She pains me. People who actually like fashion, study it etc should be HORRIFIED at this ratchet ass vanilla hoe coming for them. She also looks bleeping ridiculous in those horrendous oversized blazers. She’s a class A twit.
You had me at RACHET ASS VANILLA HOE😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.