Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap- ana is a stinky onion breath witch who has sexual tension with byron and is moving to Manchester to stalk him and haz, she stocked up on a load on junk food for when she moves out which consisted of about 700 packs of crisps, she thinks she’s a chef now and she still doesn’t have a fashion sense despite thinking she does.

And she also has a fast metabolism and a super super small stomach and she can’t finish a meal ever.

julie is still annoying tory

atticus is still a brat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Lol that Prince top in her video, I doubt she even listens to Prince or knows a song other than purple rain 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
we had to make album covers in year 7 graphic design and i did that exact pose with the same glasses

• Haha
Reactions: 26
IF one day she meets someone and actually gets into a relationship, she will look back on her obsession about Byron and cringe soooo much lol. We’ve all been there where we’ve thought that one person is the be-all and end-all, only to find something different and realise that everything before was just silly and time wasting. I hope some day she realises. She’s making herself look silly rn.

Plus moving to Manchester to be nearer to him. Oh anna....

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Regarding the comments on the previous thread about Ana and Saffron; Ana claims they're so close and speak every day, yet you never see this on the vlogs. They could have made lots of content together during lockdown by Facetiming and filming maybe a catch up and cocktails night, a quiz night together and had a gossip etc. Anna's content is still very stale and she hardly posts to her vlogging channel. A lot of people set up things to make content such as having a family Halloween night, a Bonfire Night family party etc. Julie's just decorated the house for Christmas, so if Ana has any sense she would have filmed a 'getting ready for Christmas' vlog. I know this might be a bit different from her norm, but since everyone is staying home she has to diversify whilst still keeping her traits in order to produce content.

I never watch her clothing hauls as they're just one big ad and aren't very interesting. She needs to be managed more, it's so painful that she struggles with content and openly admits this often.

Reactions: 46
Regarding the comments on the previous thread about Ana and Saffron; Ana claims they're so close and speak every day, yet you never see this on the vlogs. They could have made lots of content together during lockdown by Facetiming and filming maybe a catch up and cocktails night, a quiz night together and had a gossip etc. Anna's content is still very stale and she hardly posts to her vlogging channel. A lot of people set up things to make content such as having a family Halloween night, a Bonfire Night family party etc. Julie's just decorated the house for Christmas, so if Ana has any sense she would have filmed a 'getting ready for Christmas' vlog. I know this might be a bit different from her norm, but since everyone is staying home she has to diversify whilst still keeping her traits in order to produce content.

I never watch her clothing hauls as they're just one big ad and aren't very interesting. She needs to be managed more, it's so painful that she struggles with content and openly admits this often.
I think Ana is desperate to make it seem like she has loads of friends when in reality she only has Haz and Byron. Saffron only puts up with her out of pity.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
All she seems to bloody do is post her gifted tit on her story like every single day like a flood of 10 a day like I'm not being funny don't just get it handed to me on a plate love gifted? More like a joke, I work hard n don't even treat myself I feel guilty after working n getting paid n would buy anything for anyone but feel guilt buying anything for myself and I'm not being funny you don't even need them you shove half of it in a drawer after showing it offf never see daylight again it's legit a show off like I'm not being funny you have the funds to buy them yourself, who needs that much makeup lipsticks etc you don't even do eyehsdaows so it's beyond me, it really gets me. I'm writing in an actual ragee because seeing her stories everyday Is like a show off n especially with everything going on I'd love to recieve some Pr but you sit at home complaining when you have a easy life eating takeaways, lounging about whilst people have to go out earn a crust n come home it's a bit of a joke, holidays 1 0 times a year living the life of Riley like I'm not jealous bevause I live in reality people r dying living with terminal illness homeless but you don't show that any appreciation no just about the latest gucci back which is a. Joke. Priorities

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When i used to watch her, it was her vlog channel that i would watch. back when i was in Year 9 (now ive just started uni). and i feel like her older fans from when she was Floral Princess, have grown up to do actual stuff, like work etc. she keeps being stuck with teenage girls, which is fair enough, but her content says otherwise.
her channel is all over the place, and i always feel closer to youtubers (if that makes any sense) when they post weekly vlogs, makes it seem like they are sharing their life with you and some can be a bit more relatable.

Reactions: 21
Julie pretending she actually works , in reality she’s browsing amazon and looking at Netflix.
47F8943B-C92C-4B51-8114-715BF86AE14F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Those baubles look bleeping ridiculous 😂😂😂😂😂 she really does think people take inspiration from her doesn’t she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Those big baubles would be better styled otherwise, I don't think they're actually for going on a regular tree. Maybe a shopping centre tree, or you could use them as a centre piece on your mantel or something, but definitely not on a tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.