Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she eating tea at 4.45?! Is that weird to anyone else? She goes on about being an adult but most ‘adults’ don’t even think about tea yet

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is she eating tea at 4.45?! Is that weird to anyone else? She goes on about being an adult but most ‘adults’ don’t even think about tea yet
She doesn't have an actual job, or schedule. The only things her life revolves around is food and making shitey videos for her 12 year old fans. Oh and making sure everyone knows she isn't a virgin!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why have so many U.K. influencers migrated to the filthiest possible place - car parks, for photos this lockdown

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So, I’ve been meaning to say this for ages, it really really irritates me when she does a video with her mum and atticus and HAS to say “my little brother Atticus” I’m not sure if it’s to clear up the fact that people think he’s her son, but could she not say “my brother”. Obviously he’s your little brother, he hardly looks older than you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
1) VERY SMALL appetite Ana
2) This girl doesnt even eat what she craves anymore 😂 let's call it meal InSpO

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can't wait for the day where she turns 25-30, YouTube is gone or at least the new flock of brain dead ''Influencers'' have taken over, and she needs to work a regular 9-5 like the rest of us...omg it will hit her hard lol. This witch thinks that eating Big macs, washing her hair with Aldi brand shampoo once a fortnight and getting items gifted to her is HaRd WOrk.

Reactions: 23
Can’t Ana buy this herself???
Of course not. She’s from a gross family of scroungers. Julie scrounged benefits for her entire life and only stopped (if she has) because she got the chance to scrounge off her barely legal daughter. Ana scrounges for tit off different brands, she’s been taught by the best I guess.

Honestly, Saffron is obnoxious as hell, and can be a bit irritating but I somewhat respect and even like her at times. Especially when it comes to body image. Although she's excessive, she isn't masking anything and pretending she's naturally perfect.
Don’t be naive and oblivious. Saffron’s been exposed several times for being a big fat bullshitter. She lies about literally everything and has had numerous cosmetic procedures that she’s ‘masked’ while pretending to be ‘au natural’. They’re both tubby bloated bullshitters in a pod.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
When she says OK yes I did that in reference to her meal...
Why does she think it's such a massive task to throw stuff in then oven?... Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s blocked me and a few others from her stories because we’ve messaged her calling her out, but she keeps you as a follower to keep her numbers up, so if you stops you viewing her stories, please unfollow 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s blocked me and a few others from her stories because we’ve messaged her calling her out, but she keeps you as a follower to keep her numbers up, so if you stops you viewing her stories, please unfollow 😂😂
Yeah she’s blocked the stories from me but I never followed her anyway haha

Reactions: 11
Why does she always look grey
It's because she wears the wrong colours for her skin tone, and also the wrong hair colour. Makes a huge difference. She is cool toned, and wears warm toned colours, jewellery and has red hair....It goes against her natural tone therefore making her look ashen, ill and grey.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her insta story with her tea. 'oo I did that' did wha? cook food? Food that bleeping NORMAL working people do every single day and don't just eat maccies n takeaways in their room? Alot of 20 year olds have been doing it for a while sorry you've only just caught up hun, grinds my gears how people and her think she's really doing something when in reality WE ALREADY DO IT, HERE'S AN AWARD FOR CATCHING UP FUCKSAKE JESUS CHRIST I am sorry for ranting but it is so unfair like why treat her like she is something special it fucks me off

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.