Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
2021 predictions, Ana to bring out a cook book.

Cooking with Onions, Literally so good: Anastasia Kingsnorth
Put down the Maccies, pick up your breadknife : Anastasia Kingsnorth
High fat mince, low quality cooking : Anastasia Kingsnorth

• Haha
Reactions: 93

ECH

VIP Member
Don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone at uni say ‘group project’ instead of just ‘group assignment’ and literally no uni student uses Skype, usually just Zoom for stuff like this or even FT. Also find it difficult to believe that anyone over the age of 15 would say ‘having beef’ regarding something like that, and c’mon what are the odds your ‘friend’ would listen to the voicenote whilst on ‘Skype’ with you. But yeah babe, sure! I believe you :rolleyes:
I mean I don't believe the person's tea, but I think picking on word choice is a bit petty. I'm 24 and I'd say group project.

• Haha
Reactions: 83

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
Don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone at uni say ‘group project’ instead of just ‘group assignment’ and literally no uni student uses Skype, usually just Zoom for stuff like this or even FT. Also find it difficult to believe that anyone over the age of 15 would say ‘having beef’ regarding something like that, and c’mon what are the odds your ‘friend’ would listen to the voicenote whilst on ‘Skype’ with you. But yeah babe, sure! I believe you :rolleyes:
So your friend is post doc age and hangs around with 20 yr olds? I understand that people can be friends with those of different ages but this seems a bit ridiculous. I never said your friend referred to it as ‘having beef’ lol? I said no body over the age of 15 would say that in regards to something this small (or at all)- if I’m correct Micha is over the age of 15, is she not?
So you’re doing a degree during a pandemic but you’re not using Zoom?..... right
I don’t mean to call you out but this is a very strange thing to lie about, I love how so many people just lap up random ‘half stories’ like this purely out of hatred/dislike for the person who the threads about. I don’t like the girl but Jesus Christ give it a rest hahaha

Anyway... let’s get back on topic. Has anybody got any tea to contribute that they haven’t just made up on the spot?
Why do people get so nitpicky and rude towards newbies on here, this isn’t a thread to be nasty to each other lol, really unnecessary comments here. Everyone says different things and phrases it’s a bit silly to use that against someone. Just ignore it, it isn’t gonna affect the thread much anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Guys I have potentially juicy tea but only half a story! So sorry about that. So I have a friend from uni, she is good friends with Misha Grimes. Anyway I was having a Skype chat with her today, and she was on her phone, sending and receiving voice notes. Long story short I clearly heard a message from this Misha saying she’d been ‘having beef’ with Ana. Something about Ana messaging Misha saying she wasn’t happy about her constantly copying her video ideas and not giving credit. I asked my uni friend about it and she confirmed the above. I didn’t hear any other messages and I asked my friend further what was going on, did Misha reply etc etc. And my friend was reluctant to say anything. Baring in mind we are only friends through uni and not very close I think she was a bit pissed off I heard the text. Oh well I’m posting it to tattle anyway serves her right for not filling me in on the full story!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

whisperchat

VIP Member
Those baubles look fucking ridiculous 😂😂😂😂😂 she really does think people take inspiration from her doesn’t she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Scbu

VIP Member
Julie pretending she actually works , in reality she’s browsing amazon and looking at Netflix.
47F8943B-C92C-4B51-8114-715BF86AE14F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

whatstheteab

VIP Member
I mean I don't believe the person's tea, but I think picking on word choice is a bit petty. I'm 24 and I'd say group project.
I’m a uni student and I’d never use the term group assignment in a million years 🤣 I always say group project.

So you’re doing a degree during a pandemic but you’re not using Zoom?..... right
My uni doesn’t use Zoom either. Saying that’s someones lying purely based on what call software they use is a little ridiculous. Most uni students will have group chats/other means of contact when doing group projects. I can’t name one time where we communicated through our uni accounts.

Reactions: 66

whatstheteab

VIP Member
She lost 748 followers today which means she’s lost nearly 1.5k in the last three days alone 🤣 Good luck trying to hit 1m anytime soon Anna babe x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Minipizza

VIP Member
Recap- ana is a stinky onion breath bitch who has sexual tension with byron and is moving to Manchester to stalk him and haz, she stocked up on a load on junk food for when she moves out which consisted of about 700 packs of crisps, she thinks she’s a chef now and she still doesn’t have a fashion sense despite thinking she does.

And she also has a fast metabolism and a super super small stomach and she can’t finish a meal ever.

julie is still annoying tory

atticus is still a brat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Melier

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone’s watched Saffron’s vlog but near the end she says she doesn’t talk to Ana as much as she used to.. but Ana says they FaceTime every day 🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
Way too early but I've just thought of it :ROFLMAO:

Anastasia Kingsnorth #22 : Wishing she was down 2 floors, with Byron down on all fours

• Haha
Reactions: 60