Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d eat those mince pies because I do enjoy pastry hahaha. Her hair looks tit as per

Reactions: 1
Never wanna defend Ana but that’s how I say Yorkshire too 🤣 just how I was brought up
And everyone else I know pronounces it like that too
Sorry to offend x
I pronounce it Yorksheer too. Thinking about it I pronounce every county with shire in it as sheer 😂

I need to know how everyone else pronounces it?! Do you say it like shut without the t, so yorkshu?

Guessing it’s just a regional difference, both sound normal to me.

Reactions: 16
Like York-Cher but say it really fast?😅 idk how to explain it really. I’m from Yorkshire, we don’t pronounce the “shire” like it’s spelt

Reactions: 15
I just watched her latest video, as a Yorkshire girl myself I’m actually horrified at how she says it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Saff is on 1.8mill on insta got way more of a chance to hit 2 mill before Ana hits 1 mill, she ain't said about planning a 2 mill pic yet or am I missing something??

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Even though im not a fan of saffron, at least she bothers with her career. Yeah she's a stuck up witch who thinks the world resolves around her but ana really annoys me lately. She's become one big lazy cow just like her mother. She's so phenomenal because she's learnt how to cook! Why does she feel the need to ask brands to sponsor her in every single video? Even atticus says it when they mention some sort of brand. If you have to hint for brands to sponsor you and work with you instead of giving them a good representation and showing them some hard work because that's not what she does, then why tf does she expect every single brand to work with her? It baffles me how soap and glory are on julies pr list when she literally does duck all apart from pretend she's not an influencer to anas 10 year old fans then it says it all really. Wendy gave up her job to work with saffron and help her out where as julie doesn't work with ana and just seems to want money and scrounge of everything ana has. I can't wait to see what julie is doing after a few months of ana moving out. All of anas fans will soon forget about her but she will still try to squeeze in her ads for her full time job or pop up to ikea or homebase to get tacky house decorations that they don't need in the middle of a pandemic. It would surprise me if she actually went to a job centre and got a job some how. Bet she would hate it as there is no way julie will be able to afford that house without ana. i bet ana payed half of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This debate of the pronunciation of Yorkshire made me give Ana a bloody view. With Ad-Block ofc.

She's not saying weirdly to me but I am from the midlands so maybe its normal to me? I dont say it exactly like her but know a lot of people who do! I say York-sha 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m absolutely disgusted by the amount of food she ate in that 24 hour video... as someone with a REAL small stomach she 100% doesn’t, there’s not a chance. Pancakes, mini rolls (guarantee she ate more than 1), that ridiculous yorkSHEER hell hole of unseasoned meat and potatoes, mince pies, a cheeseboard ffs, AND a mcflurry... girl bye

Also

Who wore it better?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
why is no one talking about the way she peeled those potatoes?? like what the actual duck, it was so infuriating to watch. how can you get to the age of 20 and not know the absolute basics of cooking?? it’s not even cooking it’s PEELING a potato

Reactions: 27
Ya'll talking about Anas pronunciation of Yorkshire, but I am fixated at her anaemic chicken, the fact she put a frying pan with a plastic handle in the oven and the fact she didn't wash her chicken before "seasoning" it (but the last one may be the ethnic in me jumping out 🤣)

Also why did she say she was going to cook for MeJulie and leave her like 4 roasts potatoes whilst she scoffed down this plate
Screenshot_20201203-023940_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Ya'll talking about Anas pronunciation of Yorkshire, but I am fixated at her anaemic chicken, the fact she put a frying pan with a plastic handle in the oven and the fact she didn't wash her chicken before "seasoning" it (but the last one may be the ethnic in me jumping out 🤣)

Also why did she say she was going to cook for MeJulie and leave her like 4 roasts potatoes whilst she scoffed down this plate View attachment 332791
Wait.... wash her chicken??? 😟

• Sick
Reactions: 25

Also why did she say she was going to cook for MeJulie and leave her like 4 roasts potatoes whilst she scoffed down this plate View attachment 332791
duck me, now I have a big appetite but that is just ridiculous... There's no way in hell she has a sMaLl sToMacH... She's an insult to people who do actually suffer with eating disorders/small stomachs/bad appetites etc. She just gets more and more unlikable as the weeks go on.. I can't stand this girl. 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.