Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I have potentially juicy tea but only half a story! So sorry about that. So I have a friend from uni, she is good friends with Misha Grimes. Anyway I was having a Skype chat with her today, and she was on her phone, sending and receiving voice notes. Long story short I clearly heard a message from this Misha saying she’d been ‘having beef’ with Ana. Something about Ana messaging Misha saying she wasn’t happy about her constantly copying her video ideas and not giving credit. I asked my uni friend about it and she confirmed the above. I didn’t hear any other messages and I asked my friend further what was going on, did Misha reply etc etc. And my friend was reluctant to say anything. Baring in mind we are only friends through uni and not very close I think she was a bit pissed off I heard the text. Oh well I’m posting it to tattle anyway serves her right for not filling me in on the full story!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Guys I have potentially juicy tea but only half a story! So sorry about that. So I have a friend from uni, she is good friends with Misha Grimes. Anyway I was having a Skype chat with her today, and she was on her phone, sending and receiving voice notes. Long story short I clearly heard a message from this Misha saying she’d been ‘having beef’ with Ana. Something about Ana messaging Misha saying she wasn’t happy about her constantly copying her video ideas and not giving credit. I asked my uni friend about it and she confirmed the above. I didn’t hear any other messages and I asked my friend further what was going on, did Misha reply etc etc. And my friend was reluctant to say anything. Baring in mind we are only friends through uni and not very close I think she was a bit pissed off I heard the text. Oh well I’m posting it to tattle anyway serves her right for not filling me in on the full story!
Ironic that she never credits any of her fans/followers for giving her the content ideas yet fuming that no one credits her for the same recycled rubbish she uploads. Has Ana ever actually come up with a new YT video ‘trend’ that actually requires credit, like Byrons 10 minute quick fire question thing?? Highly doubt it

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It really annoyed me that at the beginning of her new video she plugged her insta at almost reaching a million so will follow people back ... watching this a day later and she’s still only following the same amount of of people she was when she posted the screenshot of her page in her video. such a small thing but why lie to your audience when you clearly have nooo intention of ever following them back

Reactions: 37
I've just looked at Misha's channel and there is absolutely nothing there that I would peg as "Ana's idea". All of Ana's tit videos (that I haven't watched in months) are copies of someone else's ideas or requested by viewers so she needs to get her head out of her ass thinking she's above anyone. Ana's probably fuming that Misha looks better in the lounge underwear that she did and its not hiked half way up her back either!

Reactions: 29
She pisses me off so much. She use to be nice and down to earth. In her latest video her and Julie talked about not being able to afford the soap and glory Christmas box, and they would go and get in on Boxing Day when it was on sale, she’s gone from that to being a money driven bleep. She needs to sort her self out, she thinks she’s so much better than everybody else, I would love for YouTube to become no more and her have to work a proper job, stupid bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
£2k a month in rent and she wants to save to buy a house. This girl could EASILY save up a deposit in just a year with that rent money alone never mind any actual saving. Does she not have any other savings? What the heck has she been doing with her money for the last year to not have enough stacked up to buy but is happy to spend 24k a year on rent? Seems stoooopid to me.

I get she’s young but all I see is she’s thick with money and perhaps isn’t sure she’s going to like it in Manchester or stay their permanently. That’s all fine and all but from a financial POV it’s a no from me, whether you have the cash or not.

• Heart
£2k a month in rent and she wants to save to buy a house. This girl could EASILY save up a deposit in just a year with that rent money alone never mind any actual saving. Does she not have any other savings? What the heck has she been doing with her money for the last year to not have enough stacked up to buy but is happy to spend 24k a year on rent? Seems stoooopid to me.

I get she’s young but all I see is she’s thick with money and perhaps isn’t sure she’s going to like it in Manchester or stay their permanently. That’s all fine and all but from a financial POV it’s a no from me, whether you have the cash or not.
She probably wants to buy and build. And she most likely is looking in very affluent areas in Northamptonshire so she'd need a hefty down payment esp as she's self employed and then she would need cash or a self-build mortgage to improve, destroy and rebuild etc. Having said that, her business accounts are incredibly healthy but I mean, not as healthy as I would have expected so either she's paying herself a hefty sum, spending recklessly or just not making as much as I thought someone with her subs should be. Saffron's accounts on the other hand....

Reactions: 4
I have such a hard time believing tit like this hahaha like what are the odds this actually happened lol

Attachments

I have such a hard time believing tit like this hahaha like what are the odds this actually happened lol
I’m honestly confused. If this is true, what videos would this even be? There’s nothing recent of Mishas that could even be considered copying IMO

Reactions: 10
She probably wants to buy and build. And she most likely is looking in very affluent areas in Northamptonshire so she'd need a hefty down payment esp as she's self employed and then she would need cash or a self-build mortgage to improve, destroy and rebuild etc. Having said that, her business accounts are incredibly healthy but I mean, not as healthy as I would have expected so either she's paying herself a hefty sum, spending recklessly or just not making as much as I thought someone with her subs should be. Saffron's accounts on the other hand....
Her company accounts are honestly grim that she’s got that much cash at bank. There’s a massive creditor as well, which makes me think the house or car was put through company accounts. I can’t think what else a youtuber would have that was a 250k creditor

I love this trend personally as someone who does have issues w eating & has recently been struggling a lot. But Ana would just butcher it and be so insensitive and conceited, even trisha paytas has and would do a better job than her
If you’re looking for someone who does it really nicely look at #eatwitheden she does them every day I think and is always really lovely. I like her videos a lot

Reactions: 5
I’m honestly confused. If this is true, what videos would this even be? There’s nothing recent of Mishas that could even be considered copying IMO
I feel like there’s multiple discrepancies in this story, for one as a uni student I don’t think i’ve ever met any uni student who uses skype? secondly, skyping someone you aren’t that close too is a bit odd haha

Reactions: 30
I feel like there’s multiple discrepancies in this story, for one as a uni student I don’t think i’ve ever met any uni student who uses skype? secondly, skyping someone you aren’t that close too is a bit odd haha
Yeah who uses Skype now really? And you wouldn’t be on video call to them if you wasn’t close it’s just awkward 🤣

Reactions: 18
It’s exactly because she could barely afford things when she was younger, that now she’s so money driven
Now that she got a taste of the “new money” life, she has lost her moral compass

Reactions: 18
Guys I have potentially juicy tea but only half a story! So sorry about that. So I have a friend from uni, she is good friends with Misha Grimes. Anyway I was having a Skype chat with her today, and she was on her phone, sending and receiving voice notes. Long story short I clearly heard a message from this Misha saying she’d been ‘having beef’ with Ana. Something about Ana messaging Misha saying she wasn’t happy about her constantly copying her video ideas and not giving credit. I asked my uni friend about it and she confirmed the above. I didn’t hear any other messages and I asked my friend further what was going on, did Misha reply etc etc. And my friend was reluctant to say anything. Baring ij mind
Just in my defence, we are in a group project for a module. It’s us 2 in the Skype planning the presentation and whose going to say what 😂😂

Guys I have potentially juicy tea but only half a story! So sorry about that. So I have a friend from uni, she is good friends with Misha Grimes. Anyway I was having a Skype chat with her today, and she was on her phone, sending and receiving voice notes. Long story short I clearly heard a message from this Misha saying she’d been ‘having beef’ with Ana. Something about Ana messaging Misha saying she wasn’t happy about her constantly copying her video ideas and not giving credit. I asked my uni friend about it and she confirmed the above. I didn’t hear any other messages and I asked my friend further what was going on, did Misha reply etc etc. And my friend was reluctant to say anything. Baring ij mind

Just in my defence, we are in a group project for a module. It’s us 2 in the Skype planning the presentation and whose going to say what 😂😂
Don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone at uni say ‘group project’ instead of just ‘group assignment’ and literally no uni student uses Skype, usually just Zoom for stuff like this or even FT. Also find it difficult to believe that anyone over the age of 15 would say ‘having beef’ regarding something like that, and c’mon what are the odds your ‘friend’ would listen to the voicenote whilst on ‘Skype’ with you. But yeah babe, sure! I believe you :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone at uni say ‘group project’ instead of just ‘group assignment’ and literally no uni student uses Skype, usually just Zoom for stuff like this or even FT. Also find it difficult to believe that anyone over the age of 15 would say ‘having beef’ regarding something like that, and c’mon what are the odds your ‘friend’ would listen to the voicenote whilst on ‘Skype’ with you. But yeah babe, sure! I believe you :rolleyes:
I mean I don't believe the person's tea, but I think picking on word choice is a bit petty. I'm 24 and I'd say group project.

• Haha
Reactions: 83
I mean I don't believe the person's tea, but I think picking on word choice is a bit petty. I'm 24 and I'd say group project.
We are both actually doing a post doc haha! Always have called it a group project. My friend didn’t refer to it as ‘having beef’ it was Misha on the voice note. I’m not bothered if you believe the tea or not I just wanted to share my half a story tea whether you want to drink it or not!
I have actually never used Zoom, I have to to 3 group projects this semester and most of the planning has been via Skype. We aren’t actually in uni a lot, we don’t have many sit down lectures and any group bits like this are done over Skype but there we go :)

Reactions: 10
We are both actually doing a post doc haha! Always have called it a group project. My friend didn’t refer to it as ‘having beef’ it was Misha on the voice note. I’m not bothered if you believe the tea or not I just wanted to share my half a story tea whether you want to drink it or not!
I have actually never used Zoom, I have to to 3 group projects this semester and most of the planning has been via Skype. We aren’t actually in uni a lot, we don’t have many sit down lectures and any group bits like this are done over Skype but there we go :)
So your friend is post doc age and hangs around with 20 yr olds? I understand that people can be friends with those of different ages but this seems a bit ridiculous. I never said your friend referred to it as ‘having beef’ lol? I said no body over the age of 15 would say that in regards to something this small (or at all)- if I’m correct Micha is over the age of 15, is she not?
So you’re doing a degree during a pandemic but you’re not using Zoom?..... right
I don’t mean to call you out but this is a very strange thing to lie about, I love how so many people just lap up random ‘half stories’ like this purely out of hatred/dislike for the person who the threads about. I don’t like the girl but Jesus Christ give it a rest hahaha

Anyway... let’s get back on topic. Has anybody got any tea to contribute that they haven’t just made up on the spot?

Reactions: 3
I actually have to use Skype with one of my lecturers when he wants to do a 1-1 because he doesn’t like zoom lmaooo, I despise Skype though it’s confusing

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.